Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Your Seed Of Greatness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Seed Of Greatness (681 Views)

Nigeria Seed Of Change / ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' / My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Seed Of Greatness by GirlsClubNG: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
In our early teens when we begin to discover our interests and wish to assert our gifts/talents at every possible opportunity, we have a particular dream/wish which makes us tick even though most of the time; it only exists in our fantasies. Unknown to a lot of us, these dreams more often than not represent our seed of greatness waiting to manifest. What baffles me however is that later in life most people never scratch the surface of what was divinely invested in them to make them great. God has planted seeds of greatness in each of us and His plan for our lives is for those seeds to sprout, grow and blossom. Unfortunately, a lot of people don’t realize this, least of all know how to go about nurturing the seed. While in high school, I remember my mates and I sharing dreams of becoming world leaders, scientists and so on. But quite frankly, after a many years, a lot of us are nowhere near these beautiful dreams. I begin to wonder if it’s because of the frustrating educational system in Nigeria or the funny economy which seems to make the rich, richer and the poor, poorer.

continue reading here

http://temiloluokeowo./2014/09/05/new-post-your-seed-of-greatness/comment-page-1/#comment-2

(1) (Reply)

Waiting For The Perfect Partner. / Can You Do This To Your Child ??? / Fun Stuff For Babies, Toddlers & Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.