Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri (2529 Views)

Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by dekronik: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
The official media spokesman to BH, Shariareporters claim that their bosses have dropped fliers in front of barracks in Maiduguri detailing plans to "capture" the city. They also report that their boss Shecow will personally lead the battle and he is ready to "fight to death".
If we are really serious about ending the war on terrorr once and for all, then this is good news. The most likely scenario is that mad man shecow will gather his nearly 2000 fighters from Gwoza, Gamboru-Ngala, Banki and Bama.
I don't need to teach Gen.Minimah his job. But this is the much needed opprtunity to strike the head of the snake once and for all. Kill shecow and his top commanders and leave the civilian JTF to finish the foot soldiers. Shecow will probably come with 5-10 APC's/Armoured tanks, 5-10 AAA's mounted on hiluxes and nearly 2000 AK 47 carrying almajiris. This analysis is based on BH propaganda videos I have watched.
This should give our brave troops ample opportunity to crush these boys once and for all. If it means sending 50,000 soldiers, MOPOL, Airforce etc with all our old fighter jets and rusty armoured tanks. The battle line has been drawn. Enough of this madness
God bless our brave troops. My prayers to SiriusBlack. Hope he remains alive to see his great-grandchildren.

7 Likes

Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by cjrane: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Abeg, don't kill Shekau o!
I like the guy. let him first destroy all those that sponsored him into taking up arms in the first place.

1 Like

Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by Brijet(f): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Is dis a dream or wat?
Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by Omexonomy: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
@Op dont u think killing shekau will put an end to APC ambition of unseating gej?

9 Likes

Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by dekronik: 6:12am On Sep 06, 2014
Omexonomy: @Op dont u think killing shekau will put an end to APC ambition of unseating gej?

The US just confirmed thr killing of al-shabab leader. I'm waiting for such goodnews on shecow soon.

4 Likes

Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by saintneo(m): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2014
this thread sounds very epic.....

Hector vs Achilles!

1 Like

Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by theSpark(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2014
Noooo they shouldn't just kill him oh. They should capture him alive and then film him under captivity. Give him the media attention he has been vibrating for. Then they should kill him. Legally or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by MisterLongman(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2014
They should capture him alive...... I want to watch that cow on crimewatch and other crime related programmes
Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by Afroconnect: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2014
So y'll don't know Shekau is a propagandist opportuinistic dumb zombie...the guy is just countiing on the gullibility and foolishness of Nigerians to believe everything they heard.

The propanganda out there about boko haram and the way the Nigerian media glorifies boko haram instil fear on the Nigerian masses and the young troop.

Propanganda is a huge part of war fare-Nigerians don't kill yourselves with fear and talk talk-support the Nigerian military.

Be wise...don't be carried away by sentiments and dumb comments,just for the fun-we talking of war fare,you must choose where you belong.
Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by Brahms(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Hating SaharaReporters is allowed! cheesy Just believe its Contents.

1 Like

Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by dekronik: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Afroconnect: So y'll don't know Shekau is a propagandist opportuinistic dumb zombie...the guy is just countiing on the gullibility and foolishness of Nigerians to believe everything they heard.

The propanganda out there about boko haram and the way the Nigerian media glorifies boko haram instil fear on the Nigerian masses and the young troop.

Propanganda is a huge part of war fare-Nigerians don't kill yourselves with fear and talk talk-support the Nigerian military.

Be wise...don't be carried away by sentiments and dumb comments,just for the fun-we talking of war fare,you must choose where you belong.

True talk
Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by tempest01(m): 12:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Shecow is not in the country...leave all those propaganda videos....he is in a majority Islamic country....he makes the video, then sends it to Nigeria for the concluding parts to be added
Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by olapluto(m): 3:33am On Sep 07, 2014
Funny how some people feel comfortable hating SR. A blind man prefering darkness.
Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by mikron(m): 3:39am On Sep 07, 2014
dekronik: The official media spokesman to BH, Shariareporters claim that their bosses have dropped fliers in front of barracks in Maiduguri detailing plans to "capture" the city. They also report that their boss Shecow will personally lead the battle and he is ready to "fight to death".
If we are really serious about ending the war on terrorr once and for all, then this is good news. The most likely scenario is that mad man shecow will gather his nearly 2000 fighters from Gwoza, Gamboru-Ngala, Banki and Bama.
I don't need to teach Gen.Minimah his job. But this is the much needed opprtunity to strike the head of the snake once and for all. Kill shecow and his top commanders and leave the civilian JTF to finish the foot soldiers. Shecow will probably come with 5-10 APC's/Armoured tanks, 5-10 AAA's mounted on hiluxes and nearly 2000 AK 47 carrying almajiris. This analysis is based on BH propaganda videos I have watched.
This should give our brave troops ample opportunity to crush these boys once and for all. If it means sending 50,000 soldiers, MOPOL, Airforce etc with all our old fighter jets and rusty armoured tanks. The battle line has been drawn. Enough of this madness
God bless our brave troops. My prayers to SiriusBlack. Hope he remains alive to see his great-grandchildren.
oga it is saharareporters, not shariareporters
Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by dekronik: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2014
mikron: oga it is saharareporters, not shariareporters

I know. I did it on purpose. Sir.
Re: FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri by omololu2020(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2014
dekronik: The official media spokesman to BH, Shariareporters claim that their bosses have dropped fliers in front of barracks in Maiduguri detailing plans to "capture" the city. They also report that their boss Shecow will personally lead the battle and he is ready to "fight to death".

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Barrister Kenneth Okonkwo Running For House Of Representatives / Lagos Governoship Online Pool, Vote Now Online Jimi Pdp Vs. Ambode Apc / What Pastors Are Saying About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.