Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter (37280 Views)

Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo / Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother. / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by icebebe(f): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
ShugaAnnie: The boy resemble chucky!
ahahahahhahahha u b animal aahhahahaha chucky of all tins!!!common

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lovely mum nd kids but she s fat now o. So which roles will dey give her now def not sissy maybe she ll act mama with mama gee nd d rest. Lol
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
I luv her height cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by ShugaAnnie: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
icebebe: ahahahahhahahha u b animal aahhahahaha chucky of all tins!!!common
hahhahahaah
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by ShugaAnnie: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Titiluvly: I luv her height cheesy
ok!but,are u a giant too??
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by macklef(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
ShugaAnnie: The boy resemble chucky!
Heihehe. I swear down. I was like WTF. Till i chilled like, ''hes just a baby na'' grin
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by hugelyendowed: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
macklef:
Heihehe. I swear down. I was like WTF. Till i chilled like, ''hes just a baby na'' grin
who b chukky abeg?
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by macklef(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
2romantic: Chiege was a super star then. featuring in lead roles then and waz very beautiful. what happened to her face? beauty fades indeed and one can only reign 4 a moment afta one gvs odas chance. liz, regina, chiege, genevieve, hav had to reign at one time or d oda, bt today they r nt reigning again. its nw mercy johnson and most recently, queen nwokoye
Was she really beautiful? She has this local look and manner of talking. Infact her whole carriage is local.
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by hugelyendowed: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
macklef:
Was she really beautiful? She has this local look and manner of talking. Infact her whole carriage is local.
una de funny o. local actresses: funke a, queen n, chiege, eniola b, nkiru silv, classy: genevieve, omot, stephanie, rita d. lol
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Debbyug(f): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
Airforce1: ok seen
But still We don't know her here in United States
u too do....u too de form....united states indeed
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Airforce1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Debbyug: u too do....u too de form....united states indeed

Wetin concern you
Face your front
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Debbyug(f): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Jennydoris:

So you know everybody in your dream of united states?
grin
Jennydoris:

So you know everybody in your dream of united states?
can't stop laughing
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Why is she looking old na? Where is the beautiful,tall and curvy Chiege I use to know?

Chai!
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by hugelyendowed: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
berem: Why is she looking old na? Where is the beautiful,tall and curvy Chiege I use to know?

Chai!
a good case of faded beauty
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Debbyug(f): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
Airforce1:

Wetin concern you
Face your front
smh for u.....
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Airforce1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Debbyug: smh for u.....

I think you're cute
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by B4UIWAZ(f): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
Airforce1:

I think you're cute

Airforce angry
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Debbyug(f): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Airforce1:

I think you're cute
keep thinking.....
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Airforce1(m): 1:41am On Sep 07, 2014
Debbyug: keep thinking.....
kiss undecided
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Airforce1(m): 1:42am On Sep 07, 2014
B4UIWAZ:

Airforce angry

Calm down sugar cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by ShugaAnnie: 6:21am On Sep 07, 2014
macklef:
a baby chucky na.. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Jennydoris(f): 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Debbyug: ;Dcan't stop laughing

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Debbyug(f): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jennydoris:

grin grin grin grin
ur teeth funny oo.
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by Jennydoris(f): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2014
Debbyug: ur teeth funny oo.

No mind me and my teeth! We both are just happy that's all. grin
Re: Pictures Of Star Actress, Chiege Alisigwe And Her Pretty Daughter by naturally: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Airforce1: ok seen
But still We don't know her here in United States

...And this is NAIRAland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Thanks His Wife, Yetunde, For Donating Her Kidney / Comedian Ushbebe Recreates Pretty Mike's Signature Swag At AY Live (photos) / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Steps Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.