Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations (39438 Views)

Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy / Sultan Opposes Troops In Borno, Absolves Boko Haram Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by QAPHAYNE: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
na wa o
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Masterchef(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
I only hope there is a conspiracy theory or diversion to what the SS said.

We ve heard cases of the Police and bank workers conniving with robbers, customs aiding smuggling, JTF making fortunes in billions from bunkering.

Ideally, all people potentially having something to benefit either indirectly or directly (including foreign arms markets) need be on Marilyn's watchlist in the fight against Boko? It was unprofessional coming on air just to tell Nigerians whom the enemies are NOT and to leak information on persons being investigated.

Not only SAS, but many nothern governors reportedly patronized Boko Haram in the past. GEJ at a point also offered them amnesty. Now we are buying arms and the military needs additional 1 billion dollars?

SS should unveil the people currently benefitting from insurgency, sponsoring & feeding BH and leaking intel to them.

....my opinion

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by tonychristopher: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
koboko66:

Omo igbo...i pity u badly. After the Northerners, your tribe has been worst hit by these demons....yet are here talking thrash. You are really a foolish person

Conehead From Wild Wild Waste...Your Not Hit...Can You Even Be Hit...Your Cowardice Is Legendary

Oily Brain Boy

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by tonychristopher: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
At The End Of The Day Boko HARAM Are Winning The Psychological Warfare On Nigeria...They Have Succeeded....A Whole Lot Of You Commenting Are Just Daft
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by future001: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Quite interesting reading abt the Nigerian renowned Australian negotiator. I just pity guys rushing to Hague based on this guy's amateurish report. The link is below:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/how-amateur-peacemaker-stephen-davis-rescued-kidnapped-girls-from-boko-haram-20140829-109952.html

Is this guy really worth paying attention to? Nawaa for this our country.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ChinDike: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
lyntiffany: Shut down you brainless kid it's easy to sputter insults on people using your blind batimus phone and mtn borrowed data abi?

Shut up fool. I have a laptop and Xfinity comcast WIFI. I can insult you and your boyfriend as much as I want.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
future001: Quite interesting reading abt the Nigerian renowned Australian negotiator. I just pity guys rushing to Hague based on this guy's amateurish report. The link is below:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/how-amateur-peacemaker-stephen-davis-rescued-kidnapped-girls-from-boko-haram-20140829-109952.html

Is this guy really worth paying attention to? Nawaa for this our country.

the guy was simply trying too hard to penetrate the current administration as he has done the previous governments!!!!

This guy is very dangerous and should not be allowed to enter Nigeria again

Nigeria should co-ordinate with Ecowas and ensure he does not return to Cameroun or any west african country
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by future001: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Imagine a country asking for the head of one of its best because of this guy. People could not even google his precedence.

Hatred, Greed and Tribalism has really completely beclouded our common sense.

1 Like

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lyntiffany(f): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
ChinDike:

Shut up fool. I have a laptop and Xfinity comcast WIFI. I can insult you and your boyfriend as much as I want.
you have just disclosed your stupidity.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ChinDike: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
lyntiffany: you have just disclosed your stupidity.

Funny coming from an unemployed simpleton.

Your single digit IQ has prevented you from getting a Job.

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by mkoabiola: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Wat do I xpect frm a gvt dat benefitted frm insurgency
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lyntiffany(f): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
ChinDike:

You should really be ashamed of yourself , keep on humiliating yourself jobless
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lyntiffany(f): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
ChinDike:

You should really be ashamed of yourself , keep on humiliating yourself jobless mofo
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by InvertedHammer: 12:32am On Sep 07, 2014
udatso:
There is a big possibility that BH is actually playing us. But my question to you is this :Why did the Fg hire someone they were never going to consider his result. If they didn't hire him and he is busy ranting nonsense as most of you claimed, why hasn't he been punished for lying on Fg. Do you think any chinedu/akintola/musa can just claim to be hired by Fg and releases name of terrorist and dss would just keep quiet.?
\
That is why it is Nigeria--the land of the unknown.

FG has denied ever hiring Mr. Davis.

But even if he was hired, his job was to secure the release of the Chibok girls.

Yeah...and along the negotiation, he asked: Who are your sponsors? And they told him Sherif and Ihejirika!

What kind of hostage negotiation is that? That is why it is laughable! Such a question would have opened him up as a possible spy.

BH would have wasted him.

Dude, when things sound stupid...every discerning mind should know.

/
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ChinDike: 1:09am On Sep 07, 2014
lyntiffany: You should really be ashamed of yourself , keep on humiliating yourself jobless mofo

Go and get a job, jobless Imp.

Unemployed bum.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by NobleG1(m): 1:31am On Sep 07, 2014
Only a insane fool would think Ihejirika would sponsor Boko Haram (BH). An Igbo General who worked so hard to eliminate BH when he was the Chief Of Army Staff (COAS). Since st*upid Jonathan removed him, BH has taken over some cities and villages!
So why would he sponsor BH and also kill thousands of them? It doesn't make sense.
Why would BH pally with an Igbo Army General, a christrain (an infidel to them) who is responsible for the death of thousands of their members? It doesn't make sense.
What would be General Ihejirika's gain in supporting BH? It doesn't make sense.
Why would BH expose their sponsors? It doesn't make sense. And I think not all BH members would know their sponsors, for security reasons.

My conclusion is the main BH sponsors are trying to exert revenge (for their dead BH members) by getting Ihejirika jailed on frivolous allegations.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by udatso: 5:39am On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=InvertedHammer]
\
That is why it is Nigeria--the land of the unknown.

FG has denied ever hiring Mr. Davis.

But even if he was hired, his job was to secure the release of the Chibok girls.

Yeah...and along the negotiation, he asked: Who are your sponsors? And they told him Sherif and Ihejirika!

What kind of hostage negotiation is that? That is why it is laughable! Such a question would have opened him up as a possible spy.

BH would have wasted him.

Dude, when things sound stupid...every discerning mind should know.

You maybe right . So if the fg also feel thesame way as you do, then probing SAS would be foolish. My point is if fg want to Act on the info, they should act on it without a biased mind. Probe the two persons accused or ignore the two of them. Its totally wrong to probe one based on such info and absolve the other cos for whatever reason. Is your mind able to discern this?
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by lyntiffany(f): 6:23am On Sep 07, 2014
ChinDike:

Beats my imagination you are a man , your a huge disgrace to the male folk and your entire generation. You have just shown the magnitude of joblessness meddling words with a woman, if you really have a job shameless tadpole you won't have time for this and pls you can apply so my company will take this shame off you. Quit mentioning me all you be struck by Ebloa.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by ojsmscom(m): 6:53am On Sep 07, 2014
ojsmscom: This one na double wahala for dead body
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by InvertedHammer: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=udatso][/quote]
/
Yep. Probe all or none.

If u keep thinking about situations in Nigeria, you may go crazy because some of the actions defy all logics

\
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by udatso: 7:35am On Sep 07, 2014
InvertedHammer:
/
Yep. Probe all or none.

If u keep thinking about situations in Nigeria, you may go crazy because some of the actions defy all logics

\
You are absolutely right sir. What we have here is a perfect example.[color=#990000][/color] I pray things get better soonest
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Abuloma80(f): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
BH finally captured Michika and hoisted their flags, while the military retreat to Maraba to prevent BH entering Mubi their next target. No time for lengthy write up now......................
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by gawu1: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
chukwudi44: The onus is on Mr Davies to aadduce evidence to support his wild claims!!! Talk is cheap,evidence is the real deal here.If ihejirika sponsored Boko haram,then they must be a paper trail.Until something is presented,there is absolutely nothing to investigate.
You are wrong. Since there is accusation & accuser, then there is something to investigate. The SSS should have invited the two, one to prove his allegation while the other to prove his own innocent before that categorical statement.
But is it not hypocracy that the SSS immediately exhonorated the army chief but said his co accused would be investigated? I'm sure the GEJ foot soldiers are disappointed with the Australian man because he did not mentioned names like El Rufa'i, Buhari or Sanusi Lamido.
Playing politics with fact of security matter is tantamount to setting wild fire in a market. Anybody could be consumed by it.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by dumodust(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
donroxy: It seems you are recently born into this country so I won't be much bothered about your lack of sense on History and a sensible Southern Nigeria who is well acquainted with what transpired before Biafran war will be more worried about the consequence of Ihejerieka's involvement before such turns to another catastrophic history in the life of Nigeria !!

You can keep revelling in ''I don't care and nothing dey happened'' but this Outburst like Davis was made by BBC Hausa in 1967 , how 1966 coup was made to cleanse the northern leaders in order to provide avenue for Ironsi to prevail :

coupled with senselessness of people like you during that era , it led to Millions of Southern Nigeria especially of Eastern Origin to be adequately and satisfactorily MASSACRED !!

Kindly post with sense of History this time , I distate senility !!
satisfactorily massacred?so it makes you happy eh...? Dont worry, it will soon satisfactorily arrive at your door, hate filled nigga
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
dumodust:
satisfactorily massacred?so it makes you happy eh...? Dont worry, it will soon satisfactorily arrive at your door, hate filled nigga
I love Indigbo and I don't jump before I think so , sh:it will only remain @ the door of foolishMongers !
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by dumodust(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
donroxy: I love Indigbo and I don't jump before I think so , sh:it will only remain @ the door of foolishMongers !
mr lover read what you typed and ask yourself how it sounds... stop masking your hate, mr 'adequately and satisfactorily massacred'... you will get what you wish for
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by nagoma(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
future001:

And that's why Ihejirika was sponsoring Boko Haram and diverting the country's military wares and funds to them.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by gramci: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
nagoma:

And that's why Ihejirika was sponsoring Boko Haram and diverting the country's military wares and funds to them.

You keep reminding me of nama.

Mr there's something called brain, use it!

SMH
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Orunto: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nigeria we hail thee. God knows the truth.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
future001: Imagine a country asking for the head of one of its best because of this guy. People could not even google his precedence.

Can you please explain how the country is “asking for the head" of one of its best?

This thing will surely have repercussions, in just watching.
Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
future001: Imagine a country asking for the head of one of its best because of this guy. People could not even google his precedence.

Can you please explain how the country is “asking for the head" of one of its best?

This thing will surely have repercussions, I'm just watching.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) / Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson / Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.