Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi (47193 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2014
Nobody wants you until you become rich and famous.
Nigerian Babes be mad when they can't come and lavish with you.

angry angry

TMan.

5 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by eemalex(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2014
girls sha wetin concern her with another person life. Retards er'where

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Samiceman: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2014
A
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by iceberylin(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2014
Olga
what kind of Name is that grin
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2014
undecided someone hit its head against something?
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2014
Zainabuuuuuuu....This ya gbagaUn dey cause serious migraine ooo...na career u dey carrier? Chei! Your Alupha must hear this.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Sixix: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2014
cr7lomo:

Naija girls are hoes and ain't loyal . Y r they killing themselves over him , if he wasn't a soccer star , will they even look at him 2ice . Naija girls are hungry mofos

You wrote as if white girls are any different. White men also say the same thing of their women, those I know engaged to blacks or married to them would say the prefer them because they are more homely, caring and non materialistic. Besides you can't compare our economy to theirs, most Nigerian girls attitude is a direct consequence of poverty.

And there are white girls that do not do broke, I know some who exclusively date black guys because of this.

4 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2014
na wa oh! dis woman got no shame! smh for some people! Mikel do wateva makes u happy... In ur position she will do the same.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by adamsumale(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2014
Bear it in mind Zainab that as you write you destroy someone's relationship which has no business with you, so also someone will write on yours too. ....... all the same ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS wheres my tea?

2 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2014
dis is funny grin grin....taking panadol for anoda man's headache..chai
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by emmymdk: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2014
;DDesperate Chicks... grin
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by slap1(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2014
I'm ashamed of this Zainab girl. She can't even write like a normal human being. Jealous intruder, I'm sure she's a nairalander .

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by maxisfield(f): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Beta boiz don finish for naija bah?..na mikel b ur wahala, ode! Som babes cn embarrass demsefs sha smh! angry
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Ymodulus: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Ahmed0336: Guy why u dey drink panadol for mikel's headache na? He is old enough to date whoever he wants to.

Guy him no dey drink panadol for Mikel. Na the truth him yarn.

Have you been to Moscow? Kusha ? Opochka?? Russian girls in general cant be trusted its their behaviour.

Its the truth. Mikel should live that girl face is carrier. You talk like you no sabi gals and RUSSIAN GALS for that matter.. U dey Bleep up guy.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Buchukwu: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Why did the media even bother posting this. This is what i call joblessness at it's best.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2014
cr7lomo:

Naija girls are hoes and ain't loyal . Y r they killing themselves over him , if he wasn't a soccer star , will they even look at him 2ice . Naija girls are hungry mofos
bros, u 4 just say 'some 9ja gals'. Abi u no get 9ja babe?
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by priscaoge(f): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Mstchewwww! To think that she have something reasonable to sayundecided The way some Ladies think shaaa, so 4 her plastic mind na Mikel's girlfrnd 'HoneyPot' de confuse d Dude?undecided What a child she is.

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by 100Cents: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2014
I need this type.of.billionaires daughter.

The type I ignored in school.

But some women can sap strenght. Mikel if this is true.

Then change girlfriend.. fast fast...
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by priscaoge(f): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2014
*Ina achupu nkita na nsi,iga eri?*

2 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by mike404(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2014
zoeee: This is very funny grin and unnecessarily stupid! undecided
ZOE CHINAKA IS THAT YOU shocked
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Onyiibazz: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2014
Camellia: Commander in Chief sir.....I don't understand y I should :/

Hmm, this one take style take style fine o, now dusting my CV to submit unsolicited application!!!
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by mike404(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2014
zoeee: This is very funny grin and unnecessarily stupid! undecided
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by slex(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2014
Ymodulus:

Guy him no dey drink panadol for Mikel. Na the truth him yarn.

Have you been to Moscow? Kusha ? Opochka?? Russian girls in general cant be trusted its their behaviour.

Its the truth. Mikel should live that girl face is carrier. You talk like you no sabi gals and RUSSIAN GALS for that matter.. U dey Bleep up guy.

So its naija gals that can be trusted 100% abi? Dude just accept this first. . Every country got their hoes and good girls. Panimaete?

1 Like

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by talk2riel: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2014
Can't y' all see the russian connection? If mikel leaves her na the end of his career be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by xamuel17(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2014
Never get mad at another mans success!
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by zoeee(f): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2014
mike404: ZOE CHINAKA IS THAT YOU shocked
nope!
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Anacksunamun: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2014
cr7lomo:

Please how much can I pay to have your sisters since they're hoes? cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Toks2008(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2014
Very soon our naija girls will realize the full scale damage their gold picking nature has caused the few innocent independent ones who will love you for you.

HOPELESS LEECHES

7 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by 9jauk: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2014
Huh...sincerely white girl would let u down somewhere down d line...i wish u best of luck mikel d Pussssy shooter!!++

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Camellia(f): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2014
tongue
Onyiibazz:

Hmm, this one take style take style fine o, now dusting my CV to submit unsolicited application!!!
grin if u dust am finish.... keep am back...#we don't ave job openings
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by priscaoge(f): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2014
maxisfield: Beta boiz don finish for naija bah?..na mikel b ur wahala, ode! Som babes cn embarrass demsefs sha smh! angry
I swear no be lie u talkcheesycheesycheesy, the Zaniab girl need Mikel's attention that's allcheesy
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by free2ryhme: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2014
I am wearing iron man's helmet becos of d way dis hood rat called zainab dey cause comotion with her engrish chai! Where did mikel meet dis onsef? I am na for village festival

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala: Body Recovered From Wrecked Plane / The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) / Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.