Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,171 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi (47192 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Ucokezie(m): 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
The Russian guy says it all. Mikel needs to change clubs to succeed.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by boboLIL(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Weda he de bleep olgar or onga.... Na I'm mata oo,,,, he no sabi play ball na only to guide ball I'm sabi....iffa ah hear say na beta player again
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Timcy2(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Camellia, you ought 2 be in a beauty pageant. ASA
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Why she no worry about me, since I got new gyal I been confused undecided I need to be worried about undecided
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by TolaniLuv: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
I rememba vividly I said something sometimes ago on this kinda topic awhile ago on nairaland about Russian girls! I don't care about his relationship with her. That's none of my business. But, about Russian girls! Oh boi... I have 2 good friends dating Russian girls all deh complains about is how she wanna drink Vodka and Bleep all day, they will fck you till u become so skinny , they can't even cook not all tho but damn russian girls mikel I swear my broda u can't handle dem. for the sake of god we know you are slow on pitch b4 I just don't want you to play in slow motion , take it easy bro!
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by bidexmat(m): 3:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Y dem no go giv dem eye pass wen to date a lady in naija na employment. Dem go suck u pass vampire
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by oweniwe(m): 4:52am On Sep 08, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
grin grin

My crush for him is gone for good! tongue Olga or anyone can have him biko cheesy
Praise the Lord. . .

My prayers have been answered grin
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Raymondif: 5:37am On Sep 08, 2014
Yeahreen: The drama these new photos of Mikel Obi and his boo, Olga have caused hasn't yet come to an end.  According to her, ' the too much sex Mikel is giving Olga is seriously affecting his career''. To make matters worse, she (Zainab) and Mikel know very well that Mikel won't marry Olga, so he shouldn't let her (Olga) ruin him. Taking Panadol For Another Man's Headache.

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by sheunfemix: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2014
That Zainab did not rep Nigerian girls well @ all. Her spellings and composition are way out of it. If I were Mickel it would repulse me! Let your speech and manner show how classy and intelligent u are. Don't go rambling like a clown!

2 Likes

Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Camellia: [color=#550000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]loool... dude you are funny.. BT it is true sha..... na we hail them pass but they leave our Nigerian ladies for overseas ladies....quite annoying.. bt it is their life though
why mind mikel while emtimes is around, dont waste time hit on me let me spray you the c.r.e.a.m
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
piroskey94: hehehe. i don giv u d 2nd like o but i no really understand ur last paragraph o. wetin bring SA women matter come here?
Thanks for that. Yea...dumping Nigerian women and wives continues.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
DailyNews: I dnt care if Mikel marries from Jerusalem ogrin....I am only worried of the increasing rate @which Nigerian guys abandon our Nigerian ladies to marry foreign ladies...as we speak, a close friend just wedded a white girl, its a thing of worry if u have single sisters and nice female friends
I have but get money now, all ur sisters will be married in one month. Guys will be funnily begging ur mum to be with ur dad once more time. So it's a fashion... we run after what is in vogue. Na cash, papers or both sef! U can't help it.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
silversonuc:
bros dis ya english ehn
okay 'uppercutly' grin
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Camellia(f): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Timcy2: Camellia, you ought 2 be in a beauty pageant. ASA
..Awwn... tank u...:-)
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by tomiobj(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yeahreen: The drama these new photos of Mikel Obi and his boo, Olga have caused hasn't yet come to an end.  According to her, ' the too much sex Mikel is giving Olga is seriously affecting his career''. To make matters worse, she (Zainab) and Mikel know very well that Mikel won't marry Olga, so he shouldn't let her (Olga) ruin him. Taking Panadol For Another Man's Headache.
dosen't matter, goals performance or reserve. He still gets his money.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by tomiobj(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Airforce1: I woulda prefered mikel marry a british or american woman over dat russian.

Russians are all the same
And the bitter truth is that she's going to use him to get fame and then dump him like a piece of shiit

Abi all whites. That's what they all do. Marry you to be famous, have 2 or 3 kids. Use dem to divorce u nd take half of everything u av. Just lyk aw c,ronaldo is njoying with that gold digger
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by silversonuc(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
ferdimako:
okay 'uppercutly' grin
thanx brov, i wuld always remember d slogan
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Israel5(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
axortedbabe: wetin b her name again.. Olga abi na onga..
Ogre
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2014
Airforce1: I woulda prefered mikel marry a british or american woman over dat russian.

And the bitter truth is that she's going to use him to get fame and then dump him like a piece of shiit

Na wa. Which kind fame any chic wan get from a useless player?..., OH I get it,..., negative fame, like the one Zainab is giving her. Useless post!
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by singlesconnect: 5:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Serious minded ladies desirous of settling down as soon as possible should link up. A man ready for marriage wants to meet you.

The lady must be focussed.
Ambitious
Between 25 and 29
From any tribe but must be accommodating and in tune with Yoruba culture a bit.
Be ready to settle down and understands what the marriage institution is.

If you are the lucky Lady, send your details to. Singlemates4u@gmail.com and trust us to do the linking!

Singles Connect
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Gorrbachev: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Yeahreen: Who Is Zainab? undecided

Zainabwizzy na igbo person wey dey form zainab, na their way they can't stand others being with their rich men. eg Lola, Mongolian woman rescued by tb joshua etc
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by ajoetrack(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
;Dwhat a sense of humour and creativity!
20pounds: Mikel is hurting our economy and our girls at the same time! He would have helped the labour market by dating at least 20 Nigerian side chics. How can he be making all that money and not help our girls? What happened to 'giving back to the society that made you'? It is our girls right to be jealous cos Mikel is a big fish that has refused to show up during a fishing expedition.

Naija babes, wherever you people go(whether babalawo or white garment churches) to 'tie' and confuse sugar daddies, making them abandon their families and buy you the latest phones with monies meant for their children's school fees, it is high time you people visit there again for Mikel.

Osaze is gone, Victor Moses too, Obafemi Martins, Sunday Oliseh, Tijani Babangida, etc etc. Haba! What happened to local content na? We need a legislation on this. Imagine if 2face didn't marry Ann; wetin she for do with her acting that is below average? Or Tiwa Savage didn't marry Tee Bee(abi kini ko); dude for no see money wear designer outfits and form 'Double ol' G'. May be, Don Jazzy for dey tell am;

"Tee Bee, bring my walking stick for me"

"Tee Bee, wash the Range, we are going out in it today
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Tarenaija(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Janeify: Naija Girls are hoes...biko,which type is your mother and your sisters?a.ashawo b.gold diggers c.husband snatchers d.All of the above

Your mother was once a girl.if you don't have anything good,don't even think of commenting
im proud of u dear.
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Truckpusher(m): 2:04am On Sep 10, 2014
zoeee: This is very funny grin and unnecessarily stupid! undecided
I guess you already figured it out? tongue
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Truckpusher(m): 2:08am On Sep 10, 2014
20pounds: Mikel is hurting our economy and our girls at the same time! He would have helped the labour market by dating at least 20 Nigerian side chics. How can he be making all that money and not help our girls? What happened to 'giving back to the society that made you'? It is our girls right to be jealous cos Mikel is a big fish that has refused to show up during a fishing expedition.

Naija babes, wherever you people go(whether babalawo or white garment churches) to 'tie' and confuse sugar daddies, making them abandon their families and buy you the latest phones with monies meant for their children's school fees, it is high time you people visit there again for Mikel.

Osaze is gone, Victor Moses too, Obafemi Martins, Sunday Oliseh, Tijani Babangida, etc etc. Haba! What happened to local content na? We need a legislation on this. Imagine if 2face didn't marry Ann; wetin she for do with her acting that is below average? Or Tiwa Savage didn't marry Tee Bee(abi kini ko); dude for no see money wear designer outfits and form 'Double ol' G'. May be, Don Jazzy for dey tell am;

Boy, you said it all but You smell jealous..........Was that your normal cream? undecided
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by Fajzay: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2014

Interesting
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by omar22(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2014

I will have any caucasian lady over a British or American lady an day of the year...

A British can leave you for your father
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by MEILYN(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Janeify: Naija Girls are hoes...biko,which type is your mother and your sisters?a.ashawo b.gold diggers c.husband snatchers d.All of the above

Your mother was once a girl.if you don't have anything good,don't even think of commenting
This girl ain't no damn hoe....
Re: End Your Relationship With Olga It Hurts Me" - Nigerian Girl Writes Mikel Obi by MEILYN(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
omar22:

I will have any caucasian lady over a British or American lady an day of the year...

A British can leave you for your father
So the british aren't caucasians?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala: Body Recovered From Wrecked Plane / The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) / 6 Football Players Who Died While Playing In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.