Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,442 members, 7,801,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

The Forte - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Forte (16007 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2014

Kiddablingzz!!

All your posts are duly acknowleged.
Thank you for being here.
Good morning smiley
Re: The Forte by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:19am On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hi Dayjhihannon01

Good morning smiley
Y'see, I believe that some people are naturally inclined to be boastful (we all are, to some extent).
There are those who can't feel alive except they talk about their achievements and highs. They're simply being highfalutin.
But love them anyway and give them grace.

There are those too who are excessively humble (talk of humbility), I find that annoying, but I'll love them anyway and give them grace.

Our generation keeps wishing for the old days when those in "that" day looked forward to better days.

We have to accept with all our being, especially with our mental faculties, that we are in the now, we gotta live in the now.

We can start by individually realising and practicalising this truth:
We are the change our world needs

Whupz.... I got it... We are bringing the changes cus we needed dem..... I slept arnd 2am on thursday just pressing dis thing and waking up I was hot like anything... And I was like who invented dis goddamn tin... We shd av been in the era of sending messages through (aroko)---putting things like cowrie, leaves, and others together---...

And also.... I'm I d only one thinking some pple are just increasing the world's population anyhow? I mean in uncalled for manners..... Through indiscriminate re-production...
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Tallesty1: Don't be so sure. Guys are unpredictable, especially in the midst of beautiful women.

Hope your night was good.
smiley After my last diary entry, yeah.
Good morning and welcome smiley
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Tallesty1: The sweetness of a woman's tongue ravishes all senses in a man. It can make a man believe that he can do the undoable.

But will she be there for you when you fall?
yes of course. Have you forgotten the saying that behing every successful man there is a woman?

Though if teeo fumbles I might port. lipsrsealed
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2014
chibwike: Mizmycoli....am liking you

Thank You smiley
...I like you too.
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2014
Tallesty1: Be getting ready for me then because I'm a bag of trouble.

Good morning everybody.

shocked
shocked

I pray o grin
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 06, 2014
softsparkyy:
yes of course. Have you forgotten the saying that behing every successful man there is a woman?

The thought of you leaving me when I fail would push me to greater heights
I won't fail cause I know if I do, miserable would be the life you would be forced to live kiss

1 Like

Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 7:29am On Sep 06, 2014
softsparkyy:

Nne, babes are not smiling.
Me especially lipsrsealed
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 06, 2014
@mizmicoli

the pleasure is mine.

I find most of your posts educative and inspiring. Although i don't engage myself in your convos, i read every post you make grin
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Nne, babes are not smiling.
Me especially lipsrsealed

If there's one thing I like about my Anambra friends, it's the desire to see their ladies look good. It's more like they get high on seeing their ladies beautiful.
There's no better adrenaline for success than that, the joy that your woman can't live you as long as you're a success.
I like that drive and push, it would make you to keep achieving grin
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: @mizmicoli

the pleasure is mine.

I find most of your posts educative and inspiring. Although i don't engage myself in your convos, i read every post you make grin
Thank You and I feel honored, for real grin
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Thank You and I feel honored, for real grin

Okay, you're so humble that I don't believe it's pure. No offense intended.. Just saying
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2014
..Good morning, y'all....how all of unna dey??....hope you guys dreamt of me chasing all of unna with AK-47??...

..lol....have a blessed day ahead....To me boss and sugar-pie, Mizmycoli, I hail you oo....
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2014
teeo:

If there's one thing I like about my Anambra friends, it's the desire to see their ladies look good. It's more like they get high on seeing their ladies beautiful.
There's no better adrenaline for success than that, the joy that your woman can't leave you as long as you're a success.
I like that drive and push, it would make you to keep achieving grin

True that, cool I think it's peculiar to the ibos generally......but hyper in men of Anambra descent.
That's a good motive though.

But I think the men are missing it by being so focused on her material needs Y'know.

They do let go of the emotional seeing as they're busy making the manny grin

The consequences aren't desirable.

All I advocate for in that regard is balance! cheesy
Re: The Forte by Tallesty1(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2014
softsparkyy:

I don't think that saying is true unless the woman is his mother then I might believe.

@emboldened. My very words.
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Thank You and I feel honored, for real grin
youre welcome.

And for like the 1000th time this morning, how was your night? grin
Re: The Forte by Tallesty1(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

shocked
shocked

I pray o grin
lolest.

You like trouble makers ni?grin
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Tallesty1: I don't think that saying is true unless the woman is his mother then I might believe.

@emboldened. My very words.

And you had to use me for emphasis. You truly like trouble undecided grin
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 7:43am On Sep 06, 2014
teeo:

Okay, you're so humble that I don't believe it's pure. No offense intended.. Just saying
LoL
The reason you get the impression is because, that's what I really wanna be.
I think its because, its innate too.

Go through my posts, I sound cocky in some of them cheesy

Its just an aspiration
Talk of me working at being a better ME grin

@SoftSparkyy, I saw the post on my diary.
Thanks Hun kiss
For reading
Re: The Forte by chibwike(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: hehehe. I know the feeling......
abi
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

True that, cool I think it's peculiar to the ibos generally......but hyper in men of Anambra descent.

But I think the men are missing it by being so focused on her material needs Y'know.

It's totally impossible to be both for a man, men don't multi task well. And making money is one task, being emotionally homely is another. Men who are in business, use their money as a substitute for that emotional care, the same woman who wants the money also seeks the emotional attachment but if that money is gone the emotional attachment doesn't suffice.

You see where the huge problem lies.

It's also possible to have someone who can do both, but it only works in the entertainment industry where the man doesn't commit huge amounts of mental stress to run a business, then it's easier to divert to some emotional care.

You can't completely have a balance. No way
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: youre welcome.

And for like the 1000th time this morning, how was your night? grin
grin
My night went well cheesy

Thanks.

I'm sure yours did too.
You sound so full of energee cheesy
Re: The Forte by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

I reasoned dat too... Balance... Cus by d time u are away focusing on materials(business trips) some1 else may be helping you to focus on her emotional attentions.... Poo Happens...
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2014
teeo:

It's totally impossible to be both for a man, men don't multi task well. And making money is one task, being emotionally homely is another. Men who are in business, use their money as a substitute for that emotional care, the same woman who wants the money also seeks the emotional attachment but if that money is gone the emotional attachment doesn't suffice.

You see where the huge problem lies.

It's also possible to have someone who can do both, but it only works in the entertainment industry where the man doesn't commit huge amounts of mental stress to run a business, then it's easier to divert to some emotional care.

You can't completely have a balance. No way

So, a woman who gets married to a business man is condemned to a lifetime of emotional abandonment?

Choi!

I should rethink my options already!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I reasoned dat too... Balance... Cus by d time u are away focusing on materials(business trips) some1 else may be helping you to focus on her emotional attentions.... Poo Happens...

That's her loss then, at that point it becomes legitimate to file for a divorce. The lady should take some of the blame, would she rather the family stays poor.
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 7:56am On Sep 06, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I reasoned dat too... Balance... Cus by d time u are away focusing on materials(business trips) some1 else may be helping you to focus on her emotional attentions.... Poo Happens...
Thank God somebody's reasoning in my line. 1000000 likes cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Forte by chibwike(m): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

Thank You smiley
...I like you too.
hw will you like me too...when you dont really know me.
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi:
So, a woman who gets married to a business man is condemned to a lifetime of emotional abandonment?

Choi!

I should rethink my options already!!!! cheesy cheesy

If there's one picture I would love to see on lindaikeji, it's the day Dangote and his wife goes on a vacation to the Bahamas like Kanye and Kim Kardashian would.
Just figure, every lady wants a rich dude but are they ready to be a drive to his success.

If she wants to be a drive, she should know that lots of sacrifices to be made.

An average dude would do then.
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2014
chibwike: hw will you like me too...when you dont really know me.

Exactly what i was telling her, she's too nice to be true. grin
Re: The Forte by chibwike(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2014
temigracie: ..Good morning, y'all....how all of unna dey??....hope you guys dreamt of me chasing all of unna with AK-47??...

..lol....have a blessed day ahead....To me boss and sugar-pie, Mizmycoli, I hail you oo....
ma'am i acknowledged you in one thread like that...and you did not even bother to check it out...and at least....appreciate me.
Re: The Forte by Tymax(m): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2014
temigracie: ..Good morning, y'all....how all of unna dey??....hope you guys dreamt of me chasing all of unna with AK-47??...

Oh! So you know what u were doing in my dream? I bind you angry tongue

I hail MizMyColi, chubby chubz mi to fine grin
Re: The Forte by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2014
teeo:

That's her loss then, at that point it becomes legitimate to file for a divorce. The lady should take some of the blame, would she rather the family stays poor.
Then how many of dem will u av to dispatch between ur lifespan...? Women are delicate to manage... Emotion 50 : Materials 50... They wnt take less.... Drivers/househelp straffz women bosses while d oga @ d top is somewhere offshore (no offense abeg) in d cold or something.... U av to blame her cus she can't wait for months....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

February Born ''the LUV Month'' Lets Meet Here / People Who Should Be Twins On Romance Section / Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.