Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

The Forte - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Forte (16054 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
cheesy grin
daveP:
I GONNA STEP IN THE NAME OF LOVE.OOOOHHHHH cheesy

To where?
Re: The Forte by daveP(m): 12:28am On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:
cheesy grin

To where?
lol im here. Yeah here. (looks about to ascertain destination) shocked
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2014
daveP:
lol im here. Yeah here. (looks about to ascertain destination) shocked

LoL

Why the surprise look? cheesy

Good morning Chibwike, DaveP
Re: The Forte by chibwike(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL

Why the surprise look? cheesy

Good morning Chibwike, DaveP
Good morning MizMyColi....hw was ur nite
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2014
chibwike:
Good morning MizMyColi....hw was ur nite

T'was good Dear. Yours?
Re: The Forte by chibwike(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

T'was good Dear. Yours?
Mine was better, hope u prayed for me this morning
Re: The Forte by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2014
The for this reason [b]
Xcapist:
It took Christianity out of the domain of legalistic "religion" and actually made it more like the lifestyle thing that most Christians are quick to point out.... how a relationship with the almighty doesn't have to be rocket science
I must get that book... And some others u'v shared.. I think I'm now wrong with this...

1 Like

Re: The Forte by MissSlimbody(f): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Biko, where is Missslimbody

I'm back dear. smiley
Thanks 4 asking after me sweety
I've been sick embarassed
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
MissSlimbody:

I'm back dear. smiley
Thanks 4 asking after me sweety
I've been sick embarassed

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Awwwww, I'm so sorry.

Please take good care of you, okay?
Re: The Forte by MissSlimbody(f): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Awwwww, I'm so sorry.

Please take good care of you, okay?

Okay darling kisskisskiss

1 Like

Re: The Forte by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hellooo *echoes*

Our dear forte has turned into a ghost town undecided embarassed but not anymore.

Let's talk.

Which movies are your favourites and why? Btw I haven't seen AirborneLacer in a very long time. This is his idea.

Here we go.

Personally,
I like beautiful plots, the more 'heart' a movie has the more I like it. And I also like movies that are enlightening. Let me start, here are 3 from my list:

#1 3 Idiots!
It affirms my idea of education as a learning venture that should be driven by a real thirst for knowledge for its own sake instead of the conventional class of degree/grade/results-driven system we have today. I believe application of knowledge learned should be so intertwined with the learning process that the two are hardly separable, instead of the impersonal rout memorisation and cramming that dominates our student experience today. I believe learning should be fun and students should be allowed to take their own learning into their own hands, in a sense, by being afforded the space to be crazy, expressive and creative with their learning. 3 Idiots, more or less, evinces that notion. And I like the "Al izz wel" catchphrase. I like the song too.

#2 Up
Every time I watch the "aging together" montage in Up it tugs at me right here *presses index finger to chest* and pulls out a tear or two from my eyes. Love and loyalty is a beautiful thing. I must have watched it dozens of times but it still has the very same effect every time, unfailingly. Up is a really beautiful animation film and I love it because it resonates with my idea of love (the romantic kind) and life. Life should be lived as one great adventure and we should "Carpe Diem" every moment of everyday. Adventure doesn't necessarily mean traveling the world and going bungee jumping tongue grin, it may be the littlest things like having interesting hobbies, making new friends with people from the other side, people we'd naturally try to avoid, lending a helping hand, adopting a child, etcetera etcetera. Again, Up teaches that you're never too old to throw the bowlines and be.....well, be crazy.

#3 Kunfu Panda
Inner peace! The dialogues have a zen-like quality to them, you know, like what is known as 'rhema-filled' in other circles. But amidst the serious thought-provoking nuggets of sublime wisdom is this guy, who to me is the most hilarious character that has ever graced the big screen: Po! I loovve everything about the movie. It also brings me to tears....from laughing this time around. Po is 'trifective'!

I may add more after you share yours.

Tag: AirborneLacer, goofyone, AfricanApple, Kika23, talesty1, chibwike, dayjhihannon01, daveP, LogoDWhiz, MizMyColi.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Forte by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2014
Yeah Xcapist. Like people are now busy, I mean busy, I watched 3idiots and as a matter of fact, its still topping my list too..
Then I'm just seeing The Tournament again(League of Assasins), Watching Conan (The baberian) at the moment too.. But chai no time... I will be dashing to my bro to get one Indian's like this of the magicians....
Rushes outta thread...
Have a great day ahead grin
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2014
Hehe cheesy

Mr Xcapist those are cool stuffs you've got there.

But unlike you who's on the lookout for beautiful plots, I'm enormously concerned with pacing when it comes to films.

I get bored easily, so you have to give me something that wouldn't at some scenes start losing its intensity and energy.

The tempo has to be fast, has to keep me thinking, has to confuse me. It doesn't have to subside a bit, it has to keep being on the rise.

Only Sci-fiction and Crime movies presents me with such treat.

These lot are running unseen on top of my head at the moment:

Godzilla
Oblivion
The last days on Mars
Iron Man
Universal Soldiers
Resident Evil
In Time
Transformers
X-men
The Avengers
Men In Black
Starship Troopers
After Earth
The Congress
Escape From Planet Earth
G:I Joe
Hard To Be A God
American Hustle
Only God Forgives
Saving Mr Banks
Italian Job
Twelve Years a Slave
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Wolf of the Wall Street
Sabotage
B13
Transporter
Suits
2Fast 2Furious
Breaking Bad
Delta Force (Loved this while a teen)
The League of Extra-ordinary Gentlemen

My All time favourite TV series:

Psych
Prison Break
Da Vinci's Demons
Fringe
Person of Interest
GOT
Spartacus
CSI
Nikita
Touch

There are classy movies that I hold close to my heart but due to the fact they aren't too fast paced, I can hardly identify with them.

One of them is The Godfather another is Gifted Hands.

1 Like

Re: The Forte by AfricanApple(f): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2014
Xcapist:
Hellooo *echoes*

when it come to movies, I don't usually bother about which one is more educative. just be very interesting.

but there is did movie I heard about d moment it came out from radio and I've been unable to find it, a million ways to die in the west. I heard its very educating and interesting.

been hearing about dis 3idiots for long, think I gotta try it now

one movie I have watched dat has stayed with me is titanic.

is like u watch movies alot uhn
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 4:07am On Oct 25, 2014

[size=4pt]P.S: I have written another epistle. That's because you're chosen. Discard the uNnecessaries, take the useful ones.[/size]

Tallesty1 smiley

GoodMorning grin

I hope you're not expecting me to agree with what that "analyzer" wrote.
Because in that case, I should be worried too, maybe you guys didn't notice but he subtly threw a jab at me too.

I interpreted the "operating from a world of her own" as me being a lone ranger. More like, I'm really not the kind that does so much of famzing with the majority.
Mssccchhhheeeewwwww grin grin
I wish I could punch people over the internet.

IMHO, you don't have to worry about anything.
Okay maybe add a little pinch of salt here and there, das all.

I guess the person who wrote that wrote it from a standpoint of one who didn't know you closely.

Before we got kinda close on here, I used to view some of your posts as downright insensitive.

But lately, I find myself taking sides with the so called "insensitive" posts.

For example, my comments on that thread about the guy whose girl ditched him after getting a phone was totally influenced by yours.

Before now, I would have been all sweet, trying not to ruffle feathers, but that's necessary at times, innit?

So, my honest and final verdict:
Keep on being you Dear.
Without fear or favour of any - I appreciate you.
Make changes where you honestly feel is necessary, not because some "analyzer" said so.
Luv ya! grin grin grin

Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 4:16am On Oct 25, 2014
Tallesty1, about your health.
Just so you know, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE ILL.

Stay strong. That's your default setting joor.
Re: The Forte by Tallesty1(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
Tallesty1, about your health.
Just so you know, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE ILL.

Stay strong. That's your default setting joor.
Thanks dearie.

I shall be well b4 noongrin

1 Like

Re: The Forte by Tallesty1(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=4pt]P.S: I have written another epistle. That's because you're chosen. Discard the uNnecessaries, take the useful ones.[/size]

Tallesty1 smiley

GoodMorning grin

I hope you're not expecting me to agree with what that "analyzer" wrote.
Because in that case, I should be worried too, maybe you guys didn't notice but he subtly threw a jab at me too.

I interpreted the "operating from a world of her own" as me being a lone ranger. More like, I'm really not the kind that does so much of famzing with the majority.
Mssccchhhheeeewwwww grin grin
I wish I could punch people over the internet.

IMHO, you don't have to worry about anything.
Okay maybe add a little pinch of salt here and there, das all.

I guess the person who wrote that wrote it from a standpoint of one who didn't know you closely.

Before we got kinda close on here, I used to view some of your posts as downright insensitive.

But lately, I find myself taking sides with the so called "insensitive" posts.

For example, my comments on that thread about the guy whose girl ditched him after getting a phone was totally influenced by yours.

Before now, I would have been all sweet, trying not to ruffle feathers, but that's necessary at times, innit?

So, my honest and final verdict:
Keep on being you Dear.
Without fear or favour of any - I appreciate you.
Make changes where you honestly feel is necessary, not because some "analyzer" said so.
Luv ya! grin grin grin

thank you 1mxkiss

Sometimes when you hear some certain things about you, you will ask yourself "Is this who I really am"?

I thank God cause friends here did not allow me to answer the question before they came to my rescue

Opinions differ sha.

Hope u are in good health?

1 Like

Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
thank you 1mxkiss

Sometimes when you hear some certain things about you, you will ask yourself "Is this who I really am"?

I thank God cause friends here did not allow me to answer the question before they came to my rescue

Opinions differ sha.

Yeah, I am

I am Strong!
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
thank you 1mxkiss

Opinions differ sha.

Yeah, I am

I am Strong!

You're wehcum Dear.
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2014
I have come visiting. Good morning all
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2014
teeo:
I have come visiting. Good morning all

kiss kiss kiss

Good Morning Teeo.

How You been?
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

kiss kiss kiss

Good Morning Teeo.

How You been?

Not bad.. Enjoying the sanitation privacy. grin
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2014
teeo:

Not bad.. Enjoying the sanitation privacy. grin

Yeah, that's right.

Wait, by "privacy", how d'ya mean?

Still on my back o.

My body feels so light
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

Yeah, that's right.

Wait, by "privacy", how d'ya mean?

Still on my back o.

My body feels so light

Lol, it's not what you're thinking joor. At Least am in bed no going out till 10 when I can go and enjoy Amala Ojuelegba. Then head out to an event at the civic center.
No hangover this morning which is also a good thing.
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2014
teeo:

Lol, it's not what you're thinking joor. At Least am in bed no going out till 10 when I can go and enjoy Amala Ojuelegba. Then head out to an event at the civic center.
No hangover this morning which is also a good thing.

Eisssshhhhh.....
Why do I envy you at the sound of Amala.

Why do you strike me like a chronic eligible bachelor
cheesy

So, the clubs missed you last night?

Cool cool
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

Eisssshhhhh.....

cheesy

Cool cool

Lol, am not as eligible as I would want yet but in a few months I would be where I want to be.

Talking about eligibility, I have always wanted to be a dude that's irresistible. Like I could literally have any lady I wanted. This has been a contributing driving force to actualizing my dreams. That motivation that you don't need too much lines to woo a girl. ....

I didn't go anywhere yesterday, I got some chicken parts a bottle of star from mama Ada on the street and had it in bed. Slept off to wake up at 5.00am.

That's the life grin
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

Eisssshhhhh.....

cheesy

Cool cool
You wicked with word ni.. "chronic eligible bachelor"
Chi..pa!
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2014
teeo:

Lol, am not as eligible as I would want yet but in a few months I would be where I want to be.

Talking about eligibility, I have always wanted to be a dude that's irresistible. Like I could literally have any lady I wanted. This has been a contributing driving force to actualizing my dreams. That motivation that you don't need too much lines to woo a girl. ....

I didn't go anywhere yesterday, I got some chicken parts a bottle of star from mama Ada on the street and had it in bed. Slept off to wake up at 5.00am.

That's the life grin

Hahahahahahaha

Someone still thinks more money and less wooing lines will do it for him.

*yinmu of the highest order noni*
grin grin
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2014
chisco82:

You wicked with word ni.. "chronic eligible bachelor"
Chi..pa!

Hahahahaha

Good morning.

You really in SK?
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hahahahahahaha

Someone still thinks more money and less wooing lines will do it for him.

*yinmu of the highest order noni*
grin grin

See you, it works like magic. Doesn't mean it's the only way to make it happen. It only makes it easier.

Looks brains money perfect combo
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2014
teeo:

See you, it works like magic. Doesn't mean it's the only way to make it happen. It only makes it easier.

Looks brains money perfect combo

Heck Yeah.

You get all that and we (f)s are like puppets in thine eyes ey?

*yinmu again joor*

Some of us'll see the strings eventually. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

February Born ''the LUV Month'' Lets Meet Here / Nigeria Adult Forum Hookup Zone On Bbm / People Who Should Be Twins On Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.