Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

The Forte - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Forte (16047 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Forte by chibwike(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi:
LoL

Reading your posts make me laugh.
Good Morning all, Happy weekend grin

@Xcapist, I couldn't fault zilch in your post, save for the interface part.
I think it's MB friendly, but then, there's room for improvement.

@DavIto Welcome. You should come around more oft.

@Goofyone grin Ich Wunsche cheesy

@AirborneLacer So good to finally have you here. Welcome.

@Chibwike you went AWOL

@ beejaymoore We're awake now smiley
Miz i did not oh..happy weekend.
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi: @AirborneLacer So good to finally have you here. Welcome.

Just wanted to prove you wrong - that I've not been avoiding you cool

Days were better when we were together. kiss kiss
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
chibwike: Miz i did not oh..happy weekend.

LoL
Happy Weekend smiley
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Just wanted to prove you wrong - that I've not been avoiding you cool

Days were better when we were together. kiss kiss

LoLest Guapo

You estranged yourself for obvious reasons.
It gets better smiley
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoLest Guapo

You estranged yourself for obvious reasons.
It gets better smiley

Estranged?

Find better words dear cool
Re: The Forte by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
goofyone: Hi Forte!

You know, I was very astonished when I read the news that Linda Ikeji bought a 24m car. Now, that' some news!
Of course, we all know the cost is not up to 24m. Maybe 20m, maybe 21m. I don't know.

But the point of this writing is not to discuss the cost of Linda's car. It is to point out that Nairaland is failing to achieve its own potentials. Can the Nairaland guy boast of this much? If you look at the cost of advertising on Nairaland, it's hard to put this at par with the cost of advertising on Linda Ikeji's blog. Maybe I'm wrong. But I think quite a lot of people also hold this opinion.

Can this Nairaland guy do better? Is there something he's doing wrongly? undecided

Don't know how much advertising on Linda's blogs like but I think if Nland guy is making more and doesn't mean he should be telling us or showing off.. And mayb he still has more project bigger dan NL who knows.. IMO
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Estranged?

Find better words dear cool

es·tranged - /iˈstrānjd/
adjective
1. (of a person) no longer close or affectionate to
someone; alienated.
es·trange - /iˈstrānj/
verb
1. cause (someone) to be no longer close or affectionate
to someone; alienate.

smiley
wink
Re: The Forte by DAvIt0(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

@DavIto Welcome. You should come around more oft.

sure! Miz. Just didn't get to follow the new #TheForte thread.

Though Now following

BTW. My moniker got a figure zero(0) at the end, not letter 'o'
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: The Forte by Leetunechi: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

you might want to check your mail wink cool
Re: The Forte by Leetunechi: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
First time I'm stepping my feet here tongue
Re: The Forte by daveP(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
(runs in with parcel) i dislike courier services when there's no horse to ride on(wipes sweat)

https://www.nairaland.com/1912176/dealing-oversensitivity
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Leetunechi: First time I'm stepping my feet here tongue

LoL cheesy Lee, I've replied.
Sorry, I haven't been up to speed with my emails.

@DaveP, link is sighted.
I'll check out later.
Re: The Forte by daveP(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL cheesy Lee, I've replied.
Sorry, I haven't been up to speed with my emails.

@DaveP, link is sighted.
I'll check out later.
okay smiley
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2014
Xcapist:

It's always nice to meet a kindred spirit goof. One of the reasons I love meeting awesome weird people like you is because there's always one thing or the other to learn from them by merely striking a convo. They have so much awesomeness pent up in them that any narrow crevice (conversation) would make awesomeness erupt like a volcano. And drab people like me get to have awesomeness rubbed off on us.

Is that Hamilton guy biracial? Is it just me or does he resemble Theo Walcott?

I don't follow any single sport in particular. I'm such a terrible fan :-/ Can you believe I've never watched a full 90 minutes soccer game that didn't have the Super Eagle(t)s in it? *face palm* I rather be the man in the arena kicking the ball than a spectator watching on screen and cussing. I was told that some fathers won't give their daughters' hand in marriage to any non sport fan because they're suspicious of the guy's manliness, like what sort of real man doesn’t like sport?! lol. Ridiculous, huh? I just hope my prospective father-in-law will not be in that category. Once, my friend dragged me to a viewing centre to break the jinx only for the projector to develop a fault some minutes in to the game and a big fight broke out, apparently I jinxed the whole place :-/ Anyway, I've tried karate and I like it. I think it's going to be a lifelong sport for me. Other sports I think I may like include boxing and rugby. I think it's obvious that any sport that has even a little shove and punches flying around would grab my attention.

Video games, especially RTS games have been shown to improve a variety of "critical cognitive skills", most prominently working memory and task-switching ability. You know how it is when you finish some games, you have to pat yourself on the back and say "well done jare, you've just earned bragging rights". And you are absolutely right about Vice City, I don't think I've ever been as obsessed about any other game like Vice City and that was like 7, 8 years back (Imagine! God, how time flies). “Yo Tommy, I have a job for you!”, “It's time for the Lance Vance Dance!”, “You got big cojones amigo” wink Remember that mission where you have to fly a remote controlled toy helicopter from a van to drop explosives in a construction site while some idiyats keep shooting the heli? Insane! I must have done that thing over 20-30 times before I finally succeeded. Then I learned the cheats, pull all the cops; SWAT, black suits and helicopter included at 5 stars heat, type BIG BANG and watch the fireworks cheesy And then there's CoD and Hitman and...let me just keep quiet before the non gamers would tell me to shut up and get a life lol We, gamers, decided to live multiple lives smiley

I use to be afraid of going to the library to study for a big test or exam. I just can't fight the tempation - the old dusty books of the psychology and literature section held me spellbound, calling me by name, beckoning me from their cobweb ridden selves to come and open them and run my fingers through their touch esurient pages, relishing their content. How could I say no? My study buddies just couldn't understand my love affair with the ancient books that defied the fear of test and exam, quite frankly neither did I.

About my moniker, Xcapist is Escapist [is'key-pist]: (noun) A person who; to avoid, deny, forget about reality, escapes into a world of fantasy. It's for the little daydreamer in me who, as a coping mechanism for sailing through a peculiar toddlerhood, developed such elaborate imaginative worlds. And when, I was encountering some serious faith related issues awhile back, I found myself looking for that little kid and his perfect little world. And when NL requested for a username I just typed that...and regretted afterwards because it sounds like Ex-Rap!st. sad lol

Yeah, great to meet you as well. There are not a lot of people you can have sensible conversations with in Nigeria, so an opportunity like this is cherishable. If you dont mind, I could send you a PM and we could talk further by email.

Hamilton is biracial, white mother + black father. And he's the first black world champion. The sports is so white-dominated, just like golf, that Hamilton looks so unusual in the mix. He's the only black driver in Formula One right now. In other news, he's on pole position today for the main race in Singapore, from Rosberg and Ricciardio, I think. He's probably win the race. But it's going to be hard as it's a street circuit with difficult chicanes and tight turns. There's surely going to be a lot of crashes and overtaking. Try to watch it or at least follow the results on Supersports.

Karate is cool. I have got a friend who does Taekwando and he does it well. He went so far in the National Festivals. For me, these are brutal sports. Just cant bear watching people taking kicks and punches when it's not Hollywood make-believe. And undoubtedly, it's still football for most Nigerians. It's got to such level these days that girls, who always found the round leather game, so boring are now chief supporters of Barcelona,Arsenal and all dem football clubs. They see the potential for increasing their market worth by adopting teams and somehow go on to become die-hard fans. Wouldn't it be super-weird to be at home sleeping and hearing your wife scream in ecstasy to El Classico playing on the TV? So, you want to reconsider your indifference to football?! Hehehehe grin

You see, I told one Peruvian friend of mine, "you got big cojones" and the guy just went like shocked. That was in class, with an instructor sitting just ahead. Thank goodness he is Omani. But who knows if he understands some Spanish. I was so into Vice City. Then I was playing it all over again on my Nexus. I think it was Lance who said that, cant even remember. I just like the way I'm in charge of the whole city doing anything I wanted to do at anytime. I guess that's why I love watch dogs as well. That feeling of freedom....

Cool you are fascinated by these books as well. What are you reading at the moment? Have you read "There was a Country"? What's your opinion about the book? I'm reading a book by Dawkins at the moment. Ancestor's Tale. Are you an atheist? Just curious.

1 Like

Re: The Forte by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
goofyone:

Yeah, great to meet you as well. There are not a lot of people you can have sensible conversations with in Nigeria, so an opportunity like this is cherishable. If you dont mind, I could send you a PM and we could talk further by email.

Hamilton is biracial, white mother + black father. And he's the first black world champion. The sports is so white-dominated, just like golf, that Hamilton looks so unusual in the mix. He's the only black driver in Formula One right now. In other news, he's on pole position today for the main race in Singapore, from Rosberg and Ricciardio, I think. He's probably win the race. But it's going to be hard as it's a street circuit with difficult chicanes and tight turns. There's surely going to be a lot of crashes and overtaking. Try to watch it or at least follow the results on Supersports.

Karate is cool. I have got a friend who does Taekwando and he does it well. He went so far in the National Festivals. For me, these are brutal sports. Just cant bear watching people taking kicks and punches when it's not Hollywood make-believe. And undoubtedly, it's still football for most Nigerians. It's got to such level these days that girls, who always found the round leather game, so boring are now chief supporters of Barcelona,Arsenal and all dem football clubs. They see the potential for increasing their market worth by adopting teams and somehow go on to become die-hard fans. Wouldn't it be super-weird to be at home sleeping and hearing your wife scream in ecstasy to El Classico playing on the TV? So, you want to reconsider your indifference to football?! Hehehehe grin

You see, I told one Peruvian friend of mine, "you got big cojones" and the guy just went like shocked. That was in class, with an instructor sitting just ahead. Thank goodness he is Omani. But who knows if he understands some Spanish. I was so into Vice City. Then I was playing it all over again on my Nexus. I think it was Lance who said that, cant even remember. I just like the way I'm in charge of the whole city doing anything I wanted to do at anytime. I guess that's why I love watch dogs as well. That feeling of freedom....

Cool you are fascinated by these books as well. What are you reading at the moment? Have you read "There was a Country"? What's your opinion about the book? I'm reading a book by Dawkins at the moment. Ancestor's Tale. Are you an atheist? Just curious.

Most definitely yes! I mean, no. Chaii, English oo. I don't mind a PM, that'll be great. At least, we'll stop crowding MizMyColi's "honeymoon ground" tongue with our long weirdy epistles.

Goof, Hamilton is the only one I know o undecided Can you believe I thought McLaren was another driver? LOL Tiger Woods, Lewis Hamilton, ...who again? Barack Obama, "black" people kicking a$s in white dominated fields.

Is it purely for the love of the round leather game or are our girls swooning for those cute Spanish players? Lol. I came upon a thread yesterday Hilarious Naija Breakup Lines and a person I follow wrote "you were cheering for Dortmund yesterday while they were beating arsenal. didn't you know I am 'arsenal for life'. it's over". I thought it was funny. I try to know some trivia like who's transferring to where, who thrashed who and interesting things like Saurez's biting incidents hehe...Okay, to be really honest, I don't try but you know how these things make their rounds on the internet, it's almost impossible to not know.

I haven't read Achebe's book, yet. But I'll definitely add it to my subsequent reading list. At the moment, I'm reading one by Dawkins too, The God Delusion. And Critical Thinking Skills by one Lauren Starkey. I'm a Pastafarian. Are you also a follower of the great Flying Spaghetti Monster? cheesy on a more serious note though, I think I believe in the Einsteinian god - at least for now. I tend towards panentheism. But to the religious folks if you don't believe in their Abrahamic god then you're an atheist and by that definition I'm one. Albeit a closet one (I was in church even today), I'm not yet ready to be disowned. The specifics of my belief is still evolving and at this stage it's so eerily unorthodox I fear sharing it with people.

2 Likes

Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
@Xcapist, by all means!

This is what the thread was created for cheesy

I enjoy reading your epistles conversations.

Carry on joor.

I'll be observing in 14D cool
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 27, 2014
Hi forte,

I do hope i can share a concern here and not sound weird.

In some of the latest news making the rounds, Vergne, the Toro Rosso driver in F1, may soon be abandoned by his team for the 2015 season, even though he's only 24 and has a whole lifetime of racing ahead of him. By contrast Alonso is 33 or 34 or so. What's wrong with Toro Rosso? They want to bring in 18-year-old Verstappen to replace Vergne, and for 2015 Toro Rosso's drivers will be the young squad of Kvyat and Verstappen. What will happen to the experienced Vergne? Maybe a lowly Caterham or Force India will snap him up? Or maybe he'll even end up in unknown Formula E or some rally championship. Well, it happened to Perez & Heidfeld & Massa (who's more successful with Williams now sha) & Webber, and a whole lot more. The theory is F1 teams use and dump.

But there's something interesting happening here: these racers never hold a grudge against their teams about leaving, at least publicly. "They have a drivers' training program and they need to promote. That's how it is," says Vergne. Isn't that inspiring? Time after time, these drivers who are supposedly used maintain a respectable public opinion of their teams and those who replace them. Is this an F1 thing? Or is it just the superior man's thinking? Could there be a relationship between this and Lampard not holding a public grudge against his former team, Chelsea, even though they saw reason to end his long years of service?

Now, can same be said of our Nigerian people? I really don't think so. When Keshi expresses interest to do away with old players who have served long and hard years, people think that's not a good reward. When the coach who qualifies Nigeria for the world cup is relieved of his services in favor of someone conceived better, it is seen as betrayal. When are we gonna wake up from coating decisions with sentiments? When are we gonna rid ourselves of biased judgment? When are we gonna consider our employers as right when they stop needing our services? And when are we gonna take decisions not in our favor for what they really are: mere decisions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
goofyone: Hi forte,

I do hope i can share a concern here and not sound weird.

In some of the latest news making the rounds, Vergne, the Toro Rosso driver in F1, may soon be abandoned by his team for the 2015 season, even though he's only 24 and has a whole lifetime of racing ahead of him. By contrast Alonso is 33 or 34 or so. What's wrong with Toro Rosso? They want to bring in 18-year-old Verstappen to replace Vergne, and for 2015 Toro Rosso's drivers will be the young squad of Kvyat and Verstappen. What will happen to the experienced Vergne? Maybe a lowly Caterham or Force India will snap him up? Or maybe he'll even end up in unknown Formula E or some rally championship. Well, it happened to Perez & Heidfeld & Massa (who's more successful with Williams now sha) & Webber, and a whole lot more. The theory is F1 teams use and dump.

But there's something interesting happening here: these racers never hold a grudge against their teams about leaving, at least publicly. "They have a drivers' training program and they need to promote. That's how it is," says Vergne. Isn't that inspiring? Time after time, these drivers who are supposedly used maintain a respectable public opinion of their teams and those who replace them. Is this an F1 thing? Or is it just the superior man's thinking? Could there be a relationship between this and Lampard not holding a public grudge against his former team, Chelsea, even though they saw reason to end his long years of service?

Now, can same be said of our Nigerian people? I really don't think so. When Keshi expresses interest to do away with old players who have served long and hard years, people think that's not a good reward. When the coach who qualifies Nigeria for the world cup is relieved of his services in favor of someone conceived better, it is seen as betrayal. When are we gonna wake up from coating decisions with sentiments? When are we gonna rid ourselves of biased judgment? When are we gonna consider our employers as right when they stop needing our services? And when are we gonna take decisions not in our favor for what they really are: mere decisions?

It didn't seem like that in the beginning but valid points have been raised up there.
I for one find myself somewhat wanting in that regard, so I'll look forward to your always respected comments.

Tagging

Dygeasy

Herald9

AirborneLacer

Scyllapatron

Crackhaus

Pickabeau1

Temigracie

Tallesty1

Xcapist
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi:

It didn't seem like that in the beginning but valid points have been raised up there.
I for one find myself somewhat wanting in that regard, so I'll look forward to your always respected comments.

AirborneLacer

Hello?
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Hello?

Hi kiss
What are your thoughts @TheEmboldened
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hi kiss

I've not taken my time to study Nigerians, didn't I tell you that yesterday? cheesy

Same yesterday:

Characteristics of a Nigerian Person:

1. He is extremely materialistic
2. He's quick to judge others
3. He thinks he's better than all
4. He's very insecure and mostly mentally flimsy
5. He thinks white folks are better in every way and sees United States as Mecca
6. He measures his accomplishment by the numbers of his cars and houses
7. He's never satisfied regardless of his circumstance
8. He wants things only because his neighbours or friends have them
9. He's very loud and extremely uncivilized
10. He functions OK as long as he stays or mingles with folks at his level or below his level

I don't know about Mr Goofy but trying to understand the opinion of a Nigerian in an effing nite is a 'mean feat' cheesy

The last thing I'd ever do is to compare a Foreign employee/employer with a Nigerian employee/employer. We're miles behind 'em in terms of commitment, sacrifice and dedication to a worthy course/idea. They are bunch of consummate professionals. This is something you dare not say about a Nigerian employee who's only after his pocket.

It's common to see fans call for the head of a gaffer even when he's traversing on a right path - it's ineluctable. Such still happens in the western countries, although not as amazingly silly as ours.

I'm not really in the right state of mind to talk about Nigerians, best you have to do sometimes is to not talk about them.

We tend to give into sentiment a lot when making a call rather than the intellect. The 75% views shared by the average Nigerian is borne out of the viscera.

I think our level of exposure is quite low, it has contributed hugely to this national flaw of making visceral opinions.

If only we can place intellect above emotion, if only we can travel around the world and try to connect with people who hold diverging views rather than move from Ijebu to Onitsha, Kano to PH, If only we can quit conforming and start creating, If only we can be pragmatic with our calls rather than fantasize in every situation, If only we can make away with Nollywood and try to give our level of reasoning a lift by seeing more of Hollywood - If only we can think, I believe things would get ok with us cheesy

Coli I hate to drop this kinda epistle. I pray that your room-mate AuntySpambot is fast asleep tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Forte by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hi kiss

Hello Forte!! Really missed y'all!
I definitely agree with AirborneLacer! I LAUGHED where he wrote that we should get rid of Nollywood and start watching more Hollywood movies. It's been study proven that watching Nollywood films makes people dumber. Lol. Just kidding. But we all know that's the truth.

As for the main questions on ground.

goofyone:
When are we gonna wake
up from coating decisions with sentiments? When are we gonna rid
ourselves of biased judgment? When are we gonna consider our employers
as right when they stop needing our services? And when are we gonna take
decisions not in our favor for what they really are: mere decisions?

I really don't know when sir. And that's, no doubt, one major reason why we are backward. Sentimentality, fatalism and superstition.

1 Like

Re: The Forte by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
AirborneLacer put it in much the same words I would, if I wasn't writing dreamily. Except I'm just curious about how our environment has shaped us.

Sentimentality, fatalism and superstition are just the right words. Xcapist, you couldn't have said it any better.
Why can't we just be professionals who stick with what we do and do it well!? **Sighs** Well...

But Hollywood for cure? Unusual as it may sound, a random survey of people and the movies they watch may show that people who watch Hollywood have more capacity for rational action than those who watch Nollywood. The banal, unserious taste Nollywood leaves behind should be of no interest to the charging thinker.

AirborneLacer:
I'm not really in the right state of mind to talk about Nigerians, best you have to do sometimes is to not talk about them.
We tend to give into sentiment a lot when making a call rather than the intellect. The 75% views shared by the average Nigerian is borne out of the viscera.
I think our level of exposure is quite low, it has contributed hugely to this national flaw of making visceral opinions.
If only we can place intellect above emotion, if only we can travel around the world and try to connect with people who hold diverging views rather than move from Ijebu to Onitsha, Kano to PH, If only we can quit conforming and start creating, If only we can be pragmatic with our calls rather than fantasize in every situation, If only we can make away with Nollywood and try to give our level of reasoning a lift by seeing more of Hollywood - If only we can think, I believe things would get ok with cheesy

Xcapist:
I really don't know when sir. And that's, no doubt, one major reason why we are backward. Sentimentality, fatalism and superstition.
Re: The Forte by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
I love the Forte. It's a nice place away from prying eyes where you can read from friends, start topics and enjoy the company of the one and only, enchanting MizMyColi. For me, it's like a Nairaland within Nairaland. High time MizMyColi created her own Nairaland cheesy

Thanks Miz
Re: The Forte by kingphilip(m): 5:28am On Sep 29, 2014
seems MizMyColi.have bin avoiding me
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2014
kingphilip: seems Miz MyColi.have bin avoiding me

LoLest

I'll be pretty blunt and say it as it is wink

I don't like that you keep asking about me and BigH.
So I thought best to ignore mentions concerning him.
We've remained good pals though.

Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2014
goofyone: I love the Forte. It's a nice place away from prying eyes where you can read from friends, start topics and enjoy the company of the one and only, enchanting Miz MyColi. For me, it's like a Nairaland within Nairaland. High time Miz MyColi created her own Nairaland cheesy

Thanks Miz

Waow!
Phil!

Those are glowingly patronizing cheesy
Thanks for the accolades.

You know it's a pleasure being around you too wink

1 Like

Re: The Forte by kingphilip(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoLest

I'll be pretty blunt and say it as it is wink

I don't like that you keep asking about me and BigH.
So I thought best to ignore mentions concerning him.
We've remained good pals though.

Hmmmm
k sorry for always asking but u promised to keep in touch n it wasn't forthcoming

BTW Hw have u bin dear
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2014
kingphilip:
Hmmmm
k sorry for always asking but u promised to keep in touch n it wasn't forthcoming

BTW Hw have u bin dear

LoL
I've been good, better.

You?
Re: The Forte by kingphilip(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL
I've been good, better.

You?
I've been gud
just trying to get over the exams hangover o
Re: The Forte by MizMyColi(f): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2014
kingphilip:
I've been gud
just trying to get over the exams hangover o

Ehyyahh
Pele.

Final Exams?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

February Born ''the LUV Month'' Lets Meet Here / People Who Should Be Twins On Romance Section / Nigeria Adult Forum Hookup Zone On Bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.