Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (1219 Views)

How To Delay Sex In A New Relationship / I Need A New Relationship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 06, 2014
Re: . by mako007(m): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2014
goofyone: I've never been one to ridicule online relationships. I actually think, to a large extent, that our online lives are deeply interwoven with our offline experiences. Who we are online, pretence and all, reflects a whole lot in who we are offline. As a result, I'm as open to online confrontations as i am to offline ones.

I'm looking for a relationship. Yes, it's time. Don't ask me to go searching around my neighborhood, cos yes, I'm doing that already. And NL would also seem an extension of his neighborhood, if you so like.

I need a lady for a relationship. She could be fro

m anywhere in the country or any part of the world. Depending on how this goes, I or she can always visit. She should be working, as I'm also working. She should be open to talking via video chat in little time, though she could defer physical meeting for as long as she likes. She needn't be so religious nor spiritual. Looks are also not so up on my scale.

Based on our video chatting, we can come to a conclusion on whether it'll be worth it developing something more intimate.

Just send me a pm, if interested.
what are you? Dollars? Dey wait your pm dey come.
Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
undecided
mako007: what are you? Dollars? Dey wait your pm dey come.
Re: . by mako007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
MizMyColi: undecided
wat is the eh in my comment o madam? He wants ladies to pm him and he is not advertising any goody bag wink
Re: . by Sunkyphil(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
@op d poster b4 me is available
Re: . by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
goofyone: I've never been one to ridicule online relationships. I actually think, to a large extent, that our online lives are deeply interwoven with our offline experiences. Who we are online, pretence and all, reflects a whole lot in who we are offline. As a result, I'm as open to online confrontations as i am to offline ones.

I'm looking for a relationship. Yes, it's time. Don't ask me to go searching around my neighborhood, cos yes, I'm doing that already. And NL would also seem an extension of his neighborhood, if you so like.

I need a lady for a relationship. She could be from anywhere in the country or any part of the world. Depending on how this goes, I or she can always visit. She should be working, as I'm also working. She should be open to talking via video chat in little time, though she could defer physical meeting for as long as she likes. She needn't be so religious nor spiritual. Looks are also not so up on my scale.

Based on our video chatting, we can come to a conclusion on whether it'll be worth it developing something more intimate.

Just send me a pm, if interested.

So u go about placing ads on ur street boards like "i need a girl..she should be this and that" stop making it sound official and work ur way into any lady u fancy be it online or offline ...except u promise to put them on salaries i don't think u 'll get any good response from any good NL chick except those vampires who will lead u to the pit of course after putting holes in ur pockets..then u'll come back here and start complaining again about love, seriously am tired of this shiiite ...stepping off and stepping out ..gud night
Re: . by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
runnazz:

So u go about placing ads on ur street boards like "i need a girl..she should be this and that" stop making it sound official and work ur way into any lady u fancy be it online or offline ...except u promise to put them on salaries i don't think u 'll get any good response from any good NL chick except those vampires who will lead u to the pit of course after putting holes in ur pockets..then u'll come back here and start complaining again about love, seriously am tired of this shiiite ...stepping off and stepping out ..gud night

undecided
Re: . by clinton111: 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
this is to generally inform the public that there are some new rich and elegant sugar mummies and daddies available now,who are looking for young men and ladies to spend their cash on.
are you good on bed this is an opportunity where your ability to be able to excel on bed can earn you a net worth of cash
contact mr jeffery now:+23408122167473
and start a new life of riches
Re: . by Ishilove: 1:28am On Sep 11, 2014
clinton111: this is to generally inform the public that there are some new rich and elegant sugar mummies and daddies available now,who are looking for young men and ladies to spend their cash on.
are you good on bed this is an opportunity where your ability to be able to excel on bed can earn you a net worth of cash
contact mr jeffery now:+23408122167473
and start a new life of riches
Mr Jeffery Ko, Mr Mark Spencer ni. Mscheeew
Re: . by roteiro: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2014
You should definitely try online dating. That's a great and useful experience for everyone looking for a partner. You know, a lot of people are too shy to ask an unfamiliar girl out and it could be a really big problem for them. I'd recommend you this cool website with online video chat http://www.originclub.com/guest-livechat-video-dating.html. I spend a lot of time there and meet some cool beautiful girls frequently

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys Let Meet Ourselves - I'm Mz_favour / True Love Abuja / Girl For Paid Hookup In Owode Egba, Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.