Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

(NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here (88284 Views)

Read ASUP and NAPS strike Update here / Waec Nov/dec Exam Online Registration [get Some Update Here] / 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by charlisco(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2006
National Examinations Council (NECO) P.M.B. 159, Minna, Niger State

NECO NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2010 SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (SSCE) REGISTRATION FOR EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
1. APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
Candidates intending to register for the November/December 2010 NECO Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) are hereby informed that registration will be strictly on-line using the Converged Examination Management Technology Platform (CEMTP) Portal. The CEMTP Portal URL is www.nigeriaexams.org. Registration can be done on the website at anytime within the stipulated registration period using the facilities of any reputable internet café.

Passport photograph will be required during on-line registration. The candidate’s passport photograph should not be more than six months old and must be of white background.
2. REGISTRATION WEB-SITE –www.nigeriaexams.org
3. REGISTRATION FEE/MODE OF PAYMENT

To register candidate should pay the sum of 6,250 Naira only in cash in any of the approved banks. The registration fee includes payment for the examination registration , SSCE Syllabus , Examination ethics CD and Administrative charges. The registration fee, once paid , entitles a candidate to a registration package. Candidates should note that the registration fee does not include the commission of 200 Naira only chargeable by selling banks.
4. Registration Period
• The registration period is between 2nd August and 23rd September, 2010. Late registration will only be approved by the registrar of NECO at NECO headquarters, MINNA, Niger State.
5.ATTESTATION /PHOTOCARDS AND EXAMINATION TIME-TABLE
• On completion of registration process, each candidate must obtain the following from the CEMTP portal at nigeriaexams.org [http://nigeriaexams.org]
• i.Time table for the examination; and (ii) Four (4) CLEAR copies of the NECO attestation /photo cards. (Candidates should note that attestation/photo cards that are not clear shall not be accepted).
• The Referee’s Attestation section of the attestation / photo card should be signed and stamped by any of the following:
o (a)The Principal of a recognized post primary institution;
o (b)An ordained clergyman
o (c)A commissioned officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces of the police not below the rank of Captain or equivalent rank;
o (d)A senior civil servant not below the rank of GL. 14;
o (e)A legal Practitioner of not less than ten years experience.
• All the Four (4) CLEAR copies of the attestation/photo cards should be submitted to the NECO Zonal/State Officer for documentation NOT later than 2 weeks to the beginning of the examination.
• Candidates should keep one (1) copy of the stamped Attestation /Photo Card for use during the examination
6.BLIND CANDIDATES
• Blind candidates are to register like everyone. However, they are to notify the NECO Zonal/State Officer of the state where they intend to write the examination not later than 3 weeks to the commencement of the examination.
7. Examination Centre
• The towns where the examination will be held have been grouped into examination towns/neighbourhoods. Candidates should select town/neighbourhoods within the state where they intend to sit for the examination.
8. Available Subjects for the examination

• The following subjects are available in the examination:

Agricultural Science
English Language
Health Science
Physics
Arabic Language
Financial Accounting
History
Shorthand
Biology
French
Igbo
Typewriting
Chemistry
Further Mathematics
Islamic Studies
Yoruba
Christian Religious Stuidies
Geography
Literature - in- English
Commerce
Government
Mathematics
Economics
Hausa
Physical Education

*Note: Candidates should note that Nigerian Languages (Hausa, Igbo &Yoruba) include Literature
9.GENERAL INFORMATION
• i.The registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
• ii.The use of reputable cyber café s is highly recommended, as the council will no be liable for registration errors committed by candidates.
• iii.Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the scratch cards and on the online portal before registration.
• iv.Candidates should study the regulations and syllabuses before registration.
• v.Candidates in possession of unstamped Attestation/photo cards will not be allowed into the examination hall.
• vi.Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on the certificate.
• vii.Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
• viii.Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
• ix.Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their results cancelled.
• x.Candidates who damaged and lose their cards will have to purchase another card.
• xi.The rule that states that “No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall 30 minutes after the examination commences” no longer exists. Once an examination commences, no candidate will be allowed into the examination hall.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Due to the numerious emails and phone calls i recieve from candidate who visited this web page, asking me to either assist/help them in processing their NECO form online.
you can now send your NECO registration detail to charlisco@gmail.com, for those that had bought their NECO GCE form only
fee is N400 recharge card MTN send to 08051311885, u can as well reach me through that line.
NOTE "WORK DONE BEFORE PAYMENT IS MADE"
me registering your NECO form, do not guarantee you success, in your exam.

i do not believe on "runs" or exam malpractice and i do not encourage it
if you are interested in buying your NECO gce form from us
You can reach us in person with the address below

SURE SUCCESS GROUP OF SCHOOL

#65 OKUMAGBA AVENUE,
OPP REVENUE BUILDING & IDAMA HOTEL,
WARRI, DELTA STATE.
Phone No:08051311885

THE COST OF THE FORM IS N7000 INCLUDING ONLINE PROCESSING.
We can as well help you to purchase and register your NECO GCE form, regardless of where you are.

BANK NAME:     INTERCONTINENTAL
ACCT NUMBER: 0146-110000004495
ACCT NAME:     OBALEAGBON CHARLES

I used this bank acct becos i can check it immediately online, when payment is made

Below are the details required for the NECO GCE online registration, all field are compulsory.
for those that are interested fill it and forward to my mail box {charlisco@gmail.com} call me on 08051311885 before you make any payment

A scan Passport of yours with a white background
SURNAME:
FIRSTNAME:
OTHER NAME:
SEX:
MARITAL STATUS:
MAIDEN NAME: ONLY FOR MARRIED FEMALE CANDIDATE
DATE OF BIRTH
STATE OF ORIGIN

RESIDENTIAL OR POSTAL ADDRESS
YOUR PHONE NUMBER: COMPULSORY
EMAIL ADDRESS

YOUR EXAM STATE
YOUR EXAM TOWN

SUJBECT ENROLLED FOR

more update comming soon

Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by charlisco(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2006
can somebody tell me what is going on in NECO virgin website, it is a weeks old now, i am just be unable to upload my passport

Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by charlisco(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2006
I have made a neco form you can fill offline, before filling it online, you need micro softword to be able to open it, this one of the gift i am sending to all nairaland members who which to write this on going NECO GCE examination

Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by charlisco(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2006
Good news from NECO! Candidate who wish to register for this upcoming exam NECO GCE 2006 can now register in necoexternal.com, which means neco now have two portal where candidate can register whenever one of the site is down with less stress

Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by charlisco(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2006
If you are experience any difficulties loging into neco website, and whenever you type in www.necoexams.com, the website that display shows up an address like this one, http://new.necoexams.com:8080/neco/html/web/index.jsp never worry just copy and paste this link at your address bar, http://new.necoexams.com/neco/html/web/Controller.jsp they have change the link but not properly coded if i may say so
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by charlisco(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2006
Here is an image of the neco external online gce scratch card

Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by opeemi1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2006
@charlisco,

Thanks about the early infomation on the Neco External Exam Site, I will try to do more surveys on the site. Good work.

cool
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by charlisco(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2006
A preview of how the next page look like after you might have log in

Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by Odutee: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2006
NECO IS ACTUALLY WITHDRAWING ALL THE CARDS MEANT FOR WWW.NECOEXAMS.COM AND REPLACING THEM WITH WWW.NECOEXTERNAL.COM
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by charlisco(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2006
I do not believe that news, they are innovating two portals, where candidates can register, so that, they might not exprience what happened to them last year (2005), when candidates where unable to register after purchasing the neco gce online card
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by charlisco(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2006
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by uyigue: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2006
if u people cannot cope with online registration , i think u better reframe urselves.
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by niceuzor: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2006
Hi guys if anyone want to regsiter for the NECO Online registration or if u have any problem when registering
Do pls send ur comment to me
Digitallcyber@yahoo.com,
We are here to make a difference,
OR check the Topic WAEC Online Registration 2006/2007
For More Info,
Cheeers
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by charlisco(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2006
Necoexternal was down, at about 11:00am 12-Sep-2006
there is no tab 4 you to click 4 registration

Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by Arien(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2006
Hello, Could you please open up another centre in Suleja as the current centres are already full due to the massive immigrants as a result of demolition in FCT. In case you are unable to open up another centre, will this card be valid for next year registration?
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by drcalux(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2006
Hi Arien,
I thank i have an answer to your question, here in delta state, a centre know as iyara/igbudu/cemtary had filled, reason: it had few schools and the candidate living in that geographical area are many,

What i advise you to do now is that, just filled in any of the centre closer to you, and forget about the issue of next year, neco might not used the card you are holding comming 2007
below is the neco card they used last year,

Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by charlisco(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2006
what calux said is true? please you need to register now, or you might loose that card, if neco get to change it next year
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by charlisco(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2006
If you are finding it difficult to log into neco website click on this link

http://new.necoexams.com/neco/html/web/index.jsp

Do not forget to say thank u
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by rufaai(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2007
I think NECOEXAMS.COM - have been hacked by some crooks! embarassed

The guys must be the owners of nigerianarmy-ms2.com - They got NECO Pointed there!
How did neco allow that? Its a shame! tongue
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by dwonder(m): 5:20am On Sep 09, 2007
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by MeenRec: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2009
2009 NECO NOV/DEC GCE

This is to inform all student that 2009 (national examination council) NECO examination form is out. The purchase of the form will hold from the 10th of august 2009 to midnight 30th of September 2009.
Interested candidates are by this notice advised to visit the nearest bank short listed bank for their forms
The banks are:

1. Intercontinental bank
2. Bank PHB
3. FCMB
4. Spring bank
5. Diamond bank
IF YOU ARE RESIDING IN OWERRI YOU CAN VISIT MICRO ENTERTAINMENT ENTERPRISES NIGERIA # 1 DOUGLAS RD FOR REGISTRATION AND MORE UPDATE

YOU CAN ALSO CHECK BOTH JUNIOR AND SENIOR NECO EXAMS AT THE SAME VENUE

SIGN MGT
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by skynylaw: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2009
I think the correct web site for NECO is www.mynecoexams.com and not necoexams.com
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by iccobasraw: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2011
Good day every body. IS NECO certificate carrying candidate passport now? Please help if your any idea.
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by Rahmanny: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2011
Why the recent mass failure?
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by charlisco(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2011
NECO SSCE 2010 JUNE/JULY EXAMINATION TIMETABLE IN MSWORD
CLICK [url=http://www.freewebs.com/charlieparadise/jamb/NECO%20SSCE%20JUNE%20JULY%20TIME%20TABLE%202011.doc]HERE[/url] TO DOWNLOAD IT
to get the password to open the file call 08051311885 fee is N100 Recharge Card mtn or glo
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by charlisco(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2011
NECO SSCE 2011 JUNE/JULY EXAMINATION TIMETABLE IN MSWORD
CLICK [url=http://www.freewebs.com/charlieparadise/jamb/NECO%20SSCE%20JUNE%20JULY%20TIME%20TABLE%202011.doc]HERE[/url] TO DOWNLOAD IT
to get the password to open the file call 08051311885 fee is N100 Recharge Card mtn or glo

visit this link to have a preview of it
http://charlisco..com/2011/05/neco-ssce-junejuly-time-table-2011.html
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by offre: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2011
If you want to Change your Institution/Course or You Lost your Photo Card and Scratch Card you used to register, and as a result of that you can't check your 2011/2012 JAMB result; You can Contact JERRY on 08039608857 or E-mail: offre_j@yahoo.com.
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by zombieghos: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2011
Hello house,Can anyone paste me Mr Afolabi Abimbola number for me.He help me concerning the NECO omission of my name some few years back,My nephew has the same problem his name is not spell well online and on certificate.Kindly help me,
Re: (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here by sseun88: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2012
make 8 credits in your gce exam we are giving you 100% assurance register with APLUS TUTOR call the director of APLUS TUTOR on 08165199993

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) / Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.