Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend (2345 Views)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2014
I just discovered my elder bro is so in love with my ex girlfriend which I broke up with due to her lies,flirting lifestyles and a member of a cult group (black bra)
I dated this girl when I was in secondary school not knowing she was a cultist.my name is...........am from akwaibom,I base in Lagos but was schooling at uyo.i knew this girl through my cousin,I fell in love with her but I Was shy to express my feelings to her.to cutt the whole story short,she asked me out and we dated.during that period of time,I encountered problems,I was always bullied by cultist she almost got me obtained but was saved by a good Samaritan.all this happens whenever am with her I never suspected any foul play.

After my secondary school I lost contact with her.a year later I saw her friend request on Facebook,I accepted her .i guess that was from their she added my elder brother and was secretly flirting with him.i don't know how to tell him she was my ex and I had sex with her not only me my cousin and my friends who later confessed dey had sex with her.

he's so in love with her ,should I tell him who this girl is OR I should keep quiet am confused.

#no insults please:sorry for my stressed English ,correction is highly recommended

#modified:this was our conversation on whattapps,I couldn't tell him....

1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by McWhillion(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2014
Do you hate your brother this much that you haven't told him already?

6 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2014
he's so in love with her ,should I tell him who this girl is OR I should keep quiet am confused.

Tell him ASAP,,if he decides to continue, its no longer your palava...

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Ezedon(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2014
So you want to keep silent to what may kill your brother, the earlier the better

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Titiluvly:

Tell him ASAP,,if he decides to continue, its no longer your palava...

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2014
if d provisions of d 1999 constitution,section 39 givz u d freedom of speech,why nt¿
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2014
Tell him already!!!
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by chimerase2: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2014
Don't tell him
Allow him to enjoy de fruit of his labour
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2014
Tell him asaply

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by perry2020(f): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2014
Buoyantic: I just discovered my elder bro is so in love with my ex girlfriend which I broke up with due to her lies,flirting lifestyles and a member of a cult group (black bra)
I dated this girl when I was in secondary school not knowing she was a cultist.my name is...........am from akwaibom,I base in Lagos but was schooling at uyo.i knew this girl through my cousin,I fell in love with her but I Was shy to express my feelings to her.to cutt the whole story short,she asked me out and we dated.during that period of time,I encountered problems,I was always bullied by cultist she almost got me obtained but was saved by a good Samaritan.all this happens whenever am with her I never suspected any foul play.

After my secondary school I lost contact with her.a year later I saw her friend request on Facebook,I accepted her .i guess that was from their she added my elder brother and was secretly flirting with him.i don't know how to tell him she was my ex and I had sex with her not only me my cousin and my friends who later confessed dey had sex with her.

#no insults please:sorry for my stressed English ,correction is highly recommended

She might have changed but just tell so he would know coz I bet if he discovers in the future,he might not be happy with you.
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by dre11(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
Buoyantic: I just discovered my elder bro is so in love with my ex girlfriend which I broke up with due to her lies,flirting lifestyles and a member of a cult group (black bra)

And u want ur brother to marry her with the emboldened....

Guy.... Why u wicked nah

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by dre11(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
She might have changed but just tell so he would know coz I bet if he discovers in the future,he might not be happy with you.

cheesy
Just asking..... Is it easy for a chameleon to change like that..... Because she did beep his friend codedly.
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
jeeez u are so beautiful..the moment I view your pic,I felt the heavenly breeze
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

And u want ur brother to marry her with the emboldened....

Guy.... Why u wicked nah
bro am not wicked I just discovered it when he uploaded her picture on his whatapps
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by perry2020(f): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
Just asking..... Is it easy for a chameleon to change like that..... Because she did beep his friend codedly.
Lolzz. gud question.that is why u must tell him.
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by perry2020(f): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Buoyantic: jeeez u are so beautiful..the moment I view your pic,I felt the heavenly breeze
Smh,isnt that what they call woman wrapping on nl.anyways may heavingly breeze,blessing and riches remain with you for ever.
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Smh,isnt that what they call woman wrapping on nl.anyways may heavingly breeze,blessing and riches remain with you for ever.
nevertheless you are awesome kiss .when I follow you,please follow me back and when I PM please do back....may Allah be praised
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by perry2020(f): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Buoyantic: nevertheless you are awesome kiss .when I follow you,please follow me back and when I PM please do back....may Allah be praised
Lmao. anyways just checked your profile, you ain't looking bad either.
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by mako007(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
@OP. You said she sent you a friend request, you didn't state whether or not your brother has met her in person. You also didn't state how you know your bro is madly in love and not just lusting. Well from what I conclude the girl happens to be your family blessing wink you don chop ur own, ur counsin don chop, in short family friends sef follow chop, why shldnt your brother chop naw? Haba! Just brief him wen u think he has had enuf grin no go use ur jealousy spoil fun for am o, who falls in love from FB? Abegi angry
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Final conversation

Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by mako007(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
I dey queue o, and me thinks dis bobo meet me for line wink
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by perry2020(f): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: I dey queue o, and me thinks dis bobo meet me for line wink
Lmaoo,kai abeg you guys shouldn't kill me with laughter ooo.
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by mako007(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Lmaoo,kai abeg you guys shouldn't kill me with laughter ooo.
that's the price for beauty
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Lmao. anyways just checked your profile, you ain't looking bad either.
abeg manage me cheesy I no fine
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by perry2020(f): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: that's the price for beauty
I hear u.
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by mako007(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
I hear u.
grin , u sef knw say na true I dey talk. Do u pm's ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: I dey queue o, and me thinks dis bobo meet me for line wink
angry
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by mako007(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Buoyantic: angry
bros no do face like Ebola tongue

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by perry2020(f): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Buoyantic: Final conversation
Reload the final conversation
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by dre11(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Lolzz. gud question.that is why u must tell him.

cheesy
I guess u did mistake me for the OP
Or
The guy that's is chatting u up didn't allow u see the person u are indeed responding to his post

Anyway, I hope he did read the content of ur post and not get carried away like the other guy cool

Buoyantic: bro am not wicked I just discovered it when he uploaded her picture on his whatapps

So the thing don go far....
I hope ur brother listen to what u have to said and judge for him self with an unbiased mind
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by perry2020(f): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
I guess u did mistake me for the OP
Or
The guy that's is chatting u up didn't allow u see the person u are indeed responding to his post

Anyway, I hope he did read the content of ur post and not get carried away like the other guy cool

So the thing don go far....
I hope ur brother listen to what u have to said and judge for him self with an unbiased mind
Lolxx.i replied u since and was busy so I dint even know, I checked immediately I posted bt no time jare.
Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by mako007(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
@pretydiva hello, how is the afternoon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad Mind (photo) / How To Get Back Your Virgina Tight Again / Ladies, What Would Your Response Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.