Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend (2341 Views)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Elder Brother Is In Love With My Ex Girlfriend by flyingdutchman(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Buoyantic: I just discovered my elder bro is so in love with my ex girlfriend which I broke up with due to her lies,flirting lifestyles and a member of a cult group (black bra)
I dated this girl when I was in secondary school not knowing she was a cultist.my name is...........am from akwaibom,I base in Lagos but was schooling at uyo.i knew this girl through my cousin,I fell in love with her but I Was shy to express my feelings to her.to cutt the whole story short,she asked me out and we dated.during that period of time,I encountered problems,I was always bullied by cultist she almost got me obtained but was saved by a good Samaritan.all this happens whenever am with her I never suspected any foul play.

After my secondary school I lost contact with her.a year later I saw her friend request on Facebook,I accepted her .i guess that was from their she added my elder brother and was secretly flirting with him.i don't know how to tell him she was my ex and I had sex with her not only me my cousin and my friends who later confessed dey had sex with her.

he's so in love with her ,should I tell him who this girl is OR I should keep quiet am confused.
They are both dumb ass niggers!

#no insults please:sorry for my stressed English ,correction is highly recommended

#modified:this was our conversation on whattapps,I couldn't tell him....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around? / BLACKOUT / Kiss Of Life..what's Going On Here{pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.