Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? (3428 Views)

How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by mrghost: 5:08am On Oct 29, 2008
If you answered yes, Then this is a special message from MrGhost.

Are you sick and tired of your partner's suspicious behavior? This same partner that you have unselfishly devoted so much of your life and love to over the years? The one that you have been there for, even when no one else has? If your partner is in fact cheating on you, and you want solid evidence right now, then you have to hear everything I'm going to share with you. It's that important.

First of all, you have to ask yourself these questions:

* How long are you going to put up with them making you think that you are a lousy lover?
* Are you sick and tired of having your heart pounding and losing endless hours of sleep due to the sadness and uncertainty as to what is going wrong with your relationship?
* Are you ready to find out once and for all the truth about what your partner has so recklessly been doing behind your back? Even if the truth hurts?

If you answered "yes," then you need to know how to catch your spouse cheating and put an end to the heartache of not knowing the truth!

You're about to learn the most guarded secrets that private investigators use to catch cheating husbands or cheating wives. Whether your partner has just started having an affair, been having an affair for a while, or just ended an affair, it doesn’t matter. I’ll show you how to get the solid evidence you need that will leave no room for excuses or alibis.

Stay with this thread while I reveal some hidden secrets to you.
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by biolabee(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2008
standing by,
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by mrghost: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2008
these are the first 4 most common signs of cheating you should be aware of.

1. Suspicious cellphone behavior. Have you ever notice your partner hiding his or her cellphone, or quickly ducking into another room to take phone calls? hnnnn,

2. Smelling of another person's perfume or cologne. Noticed this? Or has your partner suddenly started doing their own laundry at strange hours?

3. Popping out at strange hours. Perhaps working late nights when they didn't use to? Or going to see some friend that you've never heard of?

4. Their internet history constantly being deleted and suspicious behavior when checking email and during online chatting.

stay glue while we learn more
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by vivaladiva(f): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2008
blah blah blah, who is complaining
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by sistajay(f): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2008
The games that people play, I really don't have the time to check up on a cheatin partner. I'm doin what makes me happy and he's doin what makes him happy.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by vivaladiva(f): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2008
abi ooooo live and let live, if i had wanted to be a detective then i sure as hell wouldnt have read , at uni
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by mrghost: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2008
why are you so curious to the extent of popping in on this thread, when you are not even ready to catch your cheating spouse. Maybe you are the one cheating! and you felt guilty the game is up. I'll advice you pop out.
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by 190: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2008
me i am interested in catchin 1,thank God for this thread, i am hopin for more ways to nip a cheatin patner,kip d gud work up,im kinda fast 2 get my response among the 1st page,, COOL, LMFAO
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by sistajay(f): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2008
@ Poster

You are givin out tips on how to catch a novice cheater, the real smart ones don't get caught!
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by GoldCircle: 7:36am On Oct 30, 2008
sista-jay:

@ Poster

You are givin out tips on how to catch a novice cheater, the real smart ones don't get caught!
Sista, abeg tell am! him never sabi anything!!

The name is BOND! JAMES BOND!! grin grin
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by olaremint(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2008
@ poster,who has time,once i smell cheating,LET THE GAMES BEGIN,what have i got to lose,at least i would have chop the tin to my satisfaction,if she wants to start donating,no qualms,cos i got an excuse to start pussy,sorry space exploring grin
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by mrghost: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2008
hnnnnnnnn,
are you scared you expert cheaters? do you think the whole thing will be blown out?
watchout!

Very soon, you're about to discover what they've been doing, when they've been doing it, who they've been doing it with, how long the affair has been going on, and more, by using my PROVEN techniques that give you results fast.

Find out how to reverse look up cellphone numbers. Never be left wondering who your partner has been talking to on the phone!

Does your partner have suspicious behavior around their cellphone, yet they always seem to have their text messages deleted? I show you how to undelete deleted text messages here!

If your partner goes out at strange hours, works late nights, or travels a lot on business, you've come to the right thread because you'll learn here how to catch a cheat when they are not around. Even if they are in another city or town!

Discover the one crucial error that everybody who is having an affair will make. Learn what it is and how to catch them making it!

You will Learn how to turn yourself into a human lie detector so that you know every time your spouse is lying to you. Psychologists developed these methods by researching and identifying the uncontrollable and subconscious movements every human being makes when they lie. You will be shocked and amazed at how much you will know!

Read the results and analysis of the extensive research that I and others have done on the statistics involved with cheating so that you will be well informed as to the statistical likelihood that your partner is cheating, given your circumstances.
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by Nautillus(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2008
Yawnsss . . . . ! ! . . .Long thingg
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by igwe11(m): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2008
@mr ghost
Have u gone beyond, we 're still waiting grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2008
@topic
My partner can never cheat on me kiss
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2008
@ Topic,

Hopefully I'll never have a reason to want to go down that route. . . , . . . . . cool undecided
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2008
ibkaye:

@topic
Hmmmm, dats small pikin's talk
Frm experience, there is nobody that cant cheat
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2008
femmace:

Hmmmm, that is small pikin's talk
Frm experience, there is nobody that can't cheat
Pikin's talk for where?
He knows what will happen to him if he dares kiss
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by MrCrackles(m): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2008
ibkaye:

@topic
My partner can never cheat on me  kiss

i always knew u were a toddler!!
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

i always knew u were a toddler!!
Leave me jor, optimism is the key  cool
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by Sweetthing(f): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2008
femmace:

Hmmmm, that is small pikin's talk
Frm experience, there is nobody that can't cheat

Really?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2008
Sweetthing:

Really?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
U knw now, Im not encouraging it, but its happens daily, my dear
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by igwe11(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2008
ibkaye:

@topic

It only takes the grace of God to overcome cheating spirit, even an slowpoke does.
I do not encourage you to be distrustful neither to be naive.
You gat! to be simple observant.Hope you get my point?

Cheers!!!!!!
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by moneykid(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2008
Ur jealous friends and neighbours
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by Exstar(f): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2008
@ Post, could you plzzzzzzzz spill the bean? I'm waiting!
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by mrghost: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2008
yeah I am really Here with you.
just smelling something.
i[b]t seems the cheaters themselves has already invaded the thread, hoping to see how they could get caught so they can access the lope hole. hnnnnn, [/b]

I also noticed some are not intrested in catching their cheating spouse but still comes in to know how it could be done.
So, what do we do. how do you think this powerful secret should be revealed

Pls I need your comment on this.

thanks.
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by igwe11(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2008
mrghost:

yeah I am really Here with you.
just smelling something.
i[b]t seems the cheaters themselves has already invaded the thread, hoping to see how they could get caught so they can access the lope hole. hnnnnn, [/b]

I also noticed some are not intrested in catching their cheating spouse but still comes in to know how it could be done.
So, what do we do. how do you think this powerful secret should be revealed

please I need your comment on this.

thanks.

You are really a teaser

@Exstar
Longest time, how do u do?
Am still waiting!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by whitelexi(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2008
Cheat all u like, you have my permission grin

As long as u dont bat an eyelid when i start
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:15am On Nov 01, 2008
lol. . . . , . wink
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by 190: 1:28am On Nov 01, 2008
abeg i am very interested,,,,pls dont mind dis ppl jore,please how do i unlock deleted msgs on my girls motorola fone or tap her calls witot she knowin,im not talkin abt a divert,please i hope i aint payin 4 this,giv me a link 2 check this out directly, i dont cheat and if my girl dares she wud face her GOD that same day, i have neva caught her cos i dont cheat but sometyms she gives me headaches and red signs lik my mgs only been on her fone and all dat, teach me pls,im interested
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by Exstar(f): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2008
Igweeeeeeeeeeeeee 1.
Good to hear from you again!!! I'm kool.

Eh, eh! @ Post, i want to catch somebody ''RED'' handed,
what are you still waiting for, why the delay, Tell us the KOKO!
Re: Who Else Is Wanting To Catch A Cheating Spouse? by izeek(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2008
send it to temi2002us@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? / The Right Way To Celebrate Val! / Why Is It Dat Guys Dont Lik 2 Mari After 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.