Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? (2101 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / I Detest Light Skinned Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? by Omotaday(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2014
I don't know the right section to post this,but I think it is good here.

@topic. This question comes to my mind everytime i read negative comments on light women especially those one with fresh skin.

Few days ago,i stumbled into a thread,which is about Alaafin of Oyo and his four wives,i looked at the pictures,all I could see was 4 stunning fresh light skin women,but to my suprise, when I started reading comments,about 30% of those who commented called the wives bleachers.

This is not the first time I will be seeing this online,i have been noticing this a lot on every light women picture posted on the social media. It saw something like that yesterday when I was reading comment on Actress Toyin Aimaku birthday picture.

Now,i want you people to educate me. what are the features of a bleacher? What are differences between bleached woman and a pure light skinned woman? Are most Nigerian light skinned ladies bleacher?.

I will be glad to read you ppl's comments.

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yes.
Re: Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? by perry2020(f): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
It's very funny that people think that way most especially if they don't know u when you were younger.the weather of wherever u may be is also a contributor to the color of your skin. people have really abused being light and bleaching cream that they now generalize every light person to being bleached but god will help us, Am naturally light skinned,I maintain Coco butter body cream but someone who is seeing me for the first time(only in Nigeria I have this problem)and is quick is judge think or believe It's the power of bleaching cream,untill they look at my feet and knuckles.

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? by DLioness(f): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
No. Sm ar very fair/white bcs of their tribe e.g igbo and fulani.
Re: Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? by mako007(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020: It's very funny that people think that way most especially if they don't know u when you were younger.the weather of wherever u may be is also a contributor to the color of your skin. people have really abused being light and bleaching cream that they now generalize every light person to being bleached but god will help us, Am naturally light skinned,I maintain Coco butter body cream but someone who is seeing me for the first time(only in Nigeria I have this problem)and is quick is judge think or believe It's the power of bleaching cream,untill they look at my feet and knuckles.
who wld think u bleach naw, Haba! Who are those? Like calling dem Chinese people white men, fake is fake!
Re: Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? by Omotaday(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020: It's very funny that people think that way most especially if they don't know u when you were younger.the weather of wherever u may be is also a contributor to the color of your skin. people have really abused being light and bleaching cream that they now generalize every light person to being bleached but god will help us, Am naturally light skinned,I maintain Coco butter body cream but someone who is seeing me for the first time(only in Nigeria I have this problem)and is quick is judge think or believe It's the power of bleaching cream,untill they look at my feet and knuckles.
hmmm. thanks.
Re: Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? by fairest(f): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
I have been light-skinned for as long as i was born. I have also been adviced 2 enhance M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ complexion but i refused ƒø® ƒëå® of discolouration and other negative effect.
Now what i call bleaching is when a pure dark person turns white/light over night, some nigerians are guilty of this, but i know too that some light-skinned ladies enhance thier complexion
Re: Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? by Omotaday(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
TribalEAST: Yes.
hmm,nice answer. but why Yes? how do you differentiate between bleachers and non bleachers? Can you u Pls use those 2 pics as example? Did they bleached? Was it one of them? how do you know?
Re: Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? by Omotaday(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
fairest: I have been light-skinned for as long as i was born. I have also been adviced 2 enhance M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ complexion but i refused ƒø® ƒëå® of discolouration and other negative effect.
Now what i call bleaching is when a pure dark person turns white/light over night, some nigerians are guilty of this, but i know too that some light-skinned ladies enhance thier complexion
nice. when a light skinned lady enhance her complexion, that is more brighter and more shining. Can we still call that bleaching?
Re: Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? by fairest(f): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omotaday: nice. when a light skinned lady enhance her complexion, that is more brighter and more shining. Can we still call that bleaching?
N̶̲̥̅̊☺, it's called toning (there maybe another term/name ƒø® it)
Re: Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? by Kunleskey(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
@least 70% are doing such fin.
Re: Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? by Omotaday(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
fairest:
N̶̲̥̅̊☺, it's called toning (there maybe another term/name ƒø® it)
oh ok thanks.
Re: Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? by kalu01(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
now this light skin of a thine is getting boring.
Re: Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2014
see a bleaching consultant

(1) (Reply)

I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? / If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. / Guys,what Do You Think About Girls That Wear Tatoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.