Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) (9408 Views)

2010 Honda Cross Tour & 2009 Infiniti Fx35 9ja Used All Re Full Options / 2009 Infiniti Fx35 (few Months Registered) price reduced (SOLD) / 2009 Infiniti FX50 & FX35 - The Bionic Machine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2008
[b]The World's Largest Online Market, www.ebay.com Has only 1 unit of this car advertised at a Buy it now Price of $63,000, Its Even a White Color, located with Infiniti Of Ann Arbor Michigan.Emphasizing to Buyers of Non availability when the 1 Unit gets sold.

www.nairaland.com is the Only Website in Africa, Europe, Asia & the Middle East to advertise this 2009 Infiniti FX 50 On the Internet For Sale as at today 30th October 2008.

Its not advertised with Stock Photos, Its Available Live and Direct for Pay and Drive Immediately.

My Folks In the US haven't seen this Yet, I have 2 Units Located In one Small African City of Lagos Nigeria.

We have again Proven that we Indeed are Pace Setters as far at the Nigerian Auto Market Is Concerned

2009 Infiniti FX 50 Technology Package

50 States Emission Certified

7 Speed Automatic Transmission

All Wheel Drive, Full Time Four Wheel Drive

Navigation System with Voice Activation

Drivers Airbag, Head Airbags, Side Airbags, Buttocks Airbag, Knee Airbags, Curtain Airbags, Ist and 2nd Row Occupants Airbags Head, Side, Curtain Applies.

I can't Enumerate all these functions as I am still Studying the Owners Manual.

Price is 12 Million Naira

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or inspired_men@yahoo.com

The Gold Color 2009 Infiniti FX 50 belongs to a fellow Dealer It was Pre ordered and would be delivered to Abuja Today.

The Black Color Available For Sale in My Showroom on 4c Hogan Bassey Crescent, Western Avenue, Lagos, NIGERIA.

Thank You[/b]
cool cool

Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2008

Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2008
shocked Gosh,dis whip is aggresive am speechless,
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by nigerbobo(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2008
[b][/b]
babs2aroks:

shocked Gosh,this whip is aggresive am speechless,

, tot i was looking at a pissed-off SHARK!!!!! Daymn!
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by sinmbo(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2008
this is tooo menacing, its cooooooool cool cool cool
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by emiechat: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hello inspired where are yoou located in Naija? I tried to contact you some time back but you did not respond. I droped my email add anyway this is it again-emiechat@yahoo.com I really appreciate your response.
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by GoldCircle: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2008
the car indeed looks like a shark! shocked shocked
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by coolguyz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2008
This is a SHARKCRAFT MOTOR-MACHINE!

its left me thinkin seriously, please who's interested in a large parcel of land located somewhere in ogun state, south-west of nigeria
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2008
nice looking whip, but wouldnt buy it even if i had the money.
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2008
The World's Largest Online Market, www.ebay.com Has only 1 unit of this car advertised at a Buy it now Price of $63,000, Its Even a White Color, located with Infiniti Of Ann Arbor Michigan.Emphasizing to Buyers of Non availability when the 1 Unit when gets sold.

www.nairaland.com is the Only Website in Africa, Europe, Asia & the Middle East to advertise this 2009 Infiniti FX 50 On the Internet For Sale as at today 30th October 2008.

Its not advertised with Stock Photos, Its Available Live and Direct for Pay and Drive Immediately.

Price is 12 million Naira

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2008

Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2008

Its not Only advertised with Stock Photos, Its Available for Pay and Drive Immediately.

cool cool

Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2008

Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2008

cool cool

Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2008
emiechat:

Hello inspired where are yoou located in Naija? I tried to contact you some time back but you did not respond. I droped my email add anyway this is it again-emiechat@yahoo.com I really appreciate your response.

I'm a Business Man Open to New Ideas and Opportunities to Take My Business to the Next Level, I have replied your Email, And I look forward to a Mutually Beneficial Partnership.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by Cosjo(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2008
Oga Inspired_m, I have called you twice today, My boss is interested in this Morano and he can pay 6.5m please consider the offer, we can take a flight to lagos tomorrow morning, please.
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2008
Cosjo:

Oga Inspired_m, I have called you twice today, My boss is interested in this Morano and he can pay 6.5m please consider the offer, we can take a flight to lagos tomorrow morning, please.

I have Replied already on the 09 Murano thread.

Thanks
cool cool
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by tumfulu: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2008
all these prices you guys quote are extremely too high.
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by henchmark: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2008
oga inspired i can pay 8.5m for this baby, pls respond ASAP.

regards.
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2008
tumfulu:

all these prices you guys quote are extremely too high.

The Pride of Driving a Car Like No other Is distinguished By the Calibre of the Owner, and to meet these High Standard Considering the Rich Moguls in Nigeria, The quoted asking Price is Moderate.

The Custom Duties are not helping matters as Well, The Tax payed to clear Luxury Vehicles are very High, The Cost of Clearing an 09 SUV is up to 1 Million Naira even When its Containerized, The Overall Cost still is still higher than an average 40ft Container with Vehicles.

In Nigeria, We set Standards marked with High Quality Vehicles.

My Prices are the Most reasonable So far.

cool cool
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by cgift(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2008
the exterior of this machine is top of the range, but my hyundai santa fe beats it in the interior. Good car. May be if inspired provides the features we will be able to determine if the price is worth it at that amount.
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2008
cgift:

the exterior of this machine is top of the range, but my hyundai santa fe beats it in the interior. Good car. May be if inspired provides the features we will be able to determine if the price is worth it at that amount.

You sure Kid brother, How on Earth can you compare a Hyundai Santa Fe with Infiniti FX 50, the least models of the FX which is the FX 35 Flaws the Santa FE Hands Downs not to talk of the Topmost on the Line on the FX Series.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Is an Affordable Midesize SUV.

Affordable Midsize SUV are defined as SUVs that are generally Priced Under $35,000. The Toyota 4Runner, Honda Pilot, Ford Explorer, Jeep Grand Cherokee etc are Comparable to the Hyundai Santa FE Not the Almighty Infiniti FX 50

Even on the Rankings of Affordable Midsize SUV, the 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe was ranked 7th.

I will list the features of my FX 50 Later, Negotiations Ongoing
cool cool
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2008
henchmark:

oga inspired i can pay 8.5m for this baby, please respond ASAP.

regards.

I have an Offer for 10 million Naira Already, 8.5m wont fly Its a Luxury Vehicle for Selected Sellers and Selected Buyers. Top up the 10 million and you'll be

the first to Officially Own this Color & Spec in 6 Continents.

The Other Gold Color is now officially owned by a Grand Commander of the Order of Niger ( GCON ) Merit Award Holder
cool cool

Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2008
This is a SHARKCRAFT MOTOR-MACHINE!

its left me thinkin seriously, please who's interested in a large parcel of land located somewhere in ogun state, south-west of nigeria?

Coolguyz, I have not heard from you as per the Auction on Your Granny's farm

If its got a Certificate of Occupancy Title I'm Highly Interested, Send the details to me via email, We can trade in and settle the balance, if any cheesy cheesy
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2008
The Navigation

STILL AVAILABLE PRICE REVIEWED TO 11 MILLION NAIRA, CAR WON'T STAY LONG, HURRY
cool cool

Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2008
njemanzeig:

No worries brother, i will definitely call you ASAP, Meanwhile na real biz PR we go do. One love

Ok My Brother No Worries,

Theres a Strong negotiation going on the 2009 FX 50 but even if you miss it, Ill let you in on a secret,

We have almost 50 units of 2009 Infiniti FX 50 Brand New reserved with Sawgrass Infiniti. Florida, just waiting for Our Partners / Bankers to approve our Credits, We'll be the first Infiniti Dealership In Nigeria.

Watch Out.
cool cool

Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by kuntash: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2008
so the thing don reach levels of calling motor ALMIGHTY?, na wa O,
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by coolguyz(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2008
u'v made 3 sales that hv links to me which me sef no knw. but now dt i knw, i guess we hv to do a trade-in.

i dnt think this SHARK-CRAFT as a token for my efforts in advertising you is aking for too much na cheesy cheesy cheesy

for my granny's farm?, we go talk dt one over a bottle of cognac at planet1. wink
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2008
coolguyz:

u'v made 3 sales that hv links to me which me sef no knw. but now dt i knw, i guess we hv to do a trade-in.

i dnt think this SHARK-CRAFT as a token for my efforts in advertising you is aking for too much na cheesy cheesy cheesy

for my granny's farm?, we go talk dt one over a bottle of cognac at planet1. wink

Planet 1 Inc. is 3 minutes drive from my House in Maryland, Fix the time and we're good to go, No more Clubbing, My Woman nabbed me on that thread that I

went Clubbing Ive bn in Hot Soup. Now I am Born Again, So lets do Some Cognac and talk about the Auction of Granny's farm in Swap for the FX 50
grin grin
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2008
[size=15pt] WE STOCK THE BEST LUXURY VEHICLES

GOING GOING. . . .
cool cool[/size]
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2008
THERE WILL BE A ROAD SHOW WITH THIS 2009 INFINITI FX 50 FROM IKOYI - LEKKI 1ST ROUNDABOUT,

STARTING FROM 12TH DECEMBER - 14TH DECEMBER 2008

ROADSHOW PRICE IS 20,000 NAIRA PER TRIP.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 08023050886, 08098900889 OR EMAIL via inspired_men@yahoo.com

BE AMONG THE FIRST IN 6 CONTINENTS TO RIDE IN THIS ULTIMATE BLACK SHARK ON WHEELS.

CALL IN NOW.

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
cool cool
Re: The Real 2009 Infiniti Fx. . . ( Biometric Entry, Live In Nigeria, ) by inspiredm(m): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2008
[size=15pt]THE ROAD SHOW WILL KICK OFF TODAY 12TH DECEMBER 2008 TAKE A PLEASURE AND CRUISE IN THIS 2009 INFINITI FX 50.

20,000 NAIRA ONLY PER TRIP, AND YOU CAN FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD DRIVING A CAR LIKE NO OTHER, WHILE IT LASTs.

CALL IN NOW.
[/size]

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neatly Used Canadian Full-Option Baby Boy V6 For Sale! 650k SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Toks 2008 Model Toyota Camy Full Optionsssssssssss Forsale....... / **Sold**Foreign Used Honda Civic 2010 NOW 2.5m FIRM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.