Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 PM

For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread (12369 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by flash94: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pls if u already have this phone. Hw many speakers has urs. Cos mine looks like its gat two speakers but just one is working.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by hotmolo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
flash94: Pls if u already have this phone. Hw many speakers has urs. Cos mine looks like its gat two speakers but just one is working.
with the 1 speaker is it still loud enough? I hear d screen guard and pouch are not in slot. How did u get urs? Or rada wer did u buy d phone from? Konga or slot?
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by flash94: 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
I got my from konga. I think if the pouch is available at all it should be on konga first. And d speaker is loud. I guess d second outlet is heat vent for d fone
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
So d fone doesnt come with pouch or screen guard? Na wah oh.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by encryptjay(m): 2:16am On Sep 19, 2014
madgoat: So d fone doesnt come with pouch or screen guard? Na wah oh.
Yeah, can I call you madcow?
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by d5fada: 3:25am On Sep 19, 2014
madgoat: So d fone doesnt come with pouch or screen guard? Na wah oh.

Screen guard? Thought it has gorilla glass 3? Any need for screen guard?
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2014
encryptjay:
Yeah, can I call you madcow?

grin grin grin
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Nep2une(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
flash94: If you can't get through with the first link try dis link http://kingroot.net/article.jsp?id=105 I tink this will do d trick.
chief abeg how do you use king root because it didnt work for me
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by damcqute(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
johnpaulbuddy: Does D̶̲̥̅̊ phone use normal sim card??
no, it uses microsim
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by damcqute(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
flash94: I got my from konga. I think if the pouch is available at all it should be on konga first. And d speaker is loud. I guess d second outlet is heat vent for d fone
the other is the microphone
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Nep2une(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
DNDROID:
you seem to know a thing or two about this rooting ish how do i use the king root app i tried it but wasnt getting positive results
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by damcqute(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2014
hotmolo: how can I get d phone itself? Iys sold out on konga

it should be available again, soon. i'll let you know when it is.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Navyguy(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] a frnd dat have dis phn. charge it almost every second and 2ndly i was told nt to buy it bc there is no customa care or service center in 9ja can u tro more lite on these ?
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by hotmolo(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2014
damcqute:

it should be available again, soon. i'll let you know when it is.
ok thanks
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by dryakson(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
DNDROID:
Great!!
now do the rest and start flexing 3GB
how much does the 3 gig cost?
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by damcqute(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Navyguy: [color=#990000][/color] a frnd dat have dis phn. charge it almost every second and 2ndly i was told nt to buy it bc there is no customa care or service center in 9ja can u tro more lite on these ?

he is the one that knows how he uses the phone. but you should let him know that that will only kill the battery. Avoid charging at short intervals. to enjoy it, let the battery run down below 20% before charging it FULLY again. instead of charging it any chance you get.

and there are various customer service centers of the phone in nigeria. it is serviced by CARLCARE. there's an app on the phone that hass all the address contacts of the company.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Lordaweezy: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
damcqute:

he is the one that knows how he uses the phone. but you should let him know that that will only kill the battery. Avoid charging at short intervals. to enjoy it, let the battery run down below 20% before charging it FULLY again. instead of charging it any chance you get.

and there are various customer service centers of the phone in nigeria. it is serviced by CARLCARE. there's an app on the phone that hass all the address contacts of the company.

can you help with the link to the 2gb ram gold version and black i want to verify something
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by DNDROID(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
dryakson: how much does the 3 gig cost?
1k only...
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Dragonking: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2014
@all, are u using the 1/8gb version? I want to download injustice gods amongst us game. will it download and work on my own 1/8gb version? Pls help a brother out.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2014
Fk instead say it ddn't work for u may cuz u ddn't do it right.... Glo bis is working oo.. It's confirmed
FKO1: YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE IMEI TO BB IMEI, SO GLO BIS WON'T WORK....
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Order the screen guard oooo... Gorilla glass dat cracks and breaks at a slight fall... And also I don't think u will like d prints on ur fone ie fingerprints
hotmolo: tanx boss. Av placed my order. I also ordered a power bank. Is the screen guard really necessary? Since its gorilla glass. I dint order that.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Dragonking: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2014
Mizzzbeee: Fk instead say it ddn't work for u may cuz u ddn't do it right.... Glo bis is working oo.. It's confirmed

I want to download injustice gods amongst us game. will it download and work on my own 1/8gb version? Pls help a brother out.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by damcqute(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
hotmolo: tanx boss. Av placed my order. I also ordered a power bank. Is the screen guard really necessary? Since its gorilla glass. I dint order that.

That's cool. Ordering a power bank alongside it is smart. I doubt there is any need for a screen protector as well.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by emperorizzy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
The phone uses mini sim and not micro sim, I made that mistake the first time, I cut my sim and spoilt it because I cut it to micro instead of mini.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackberry Passport Specs And Price In Nigeria / Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini Data Bundle / Download Mymtn App And Get Free 500MB Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.