Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

James Rodriguez Named Sexiest Man In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / James Rodriguez Named Sexiest Man In The World (508 Views)

Angel Dimaria. Vs James Rodriguez / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever? / Real Madrid Transfer News: James Rodriguez Claims To Prefer Los Blancos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

James Rodriguez Named Sexiest Man In The World by empexy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Colombian striker, James Rodriguez has been voted the sexiest man of 2014.

The World Cup Golden Boot winner, who made an estimated €80 million transfer to Real Madrid, was awarded the sexiest man by People En Espanol magazine.

James' wife insisted that his personality is what makes the attacking midfielder so alluring, not necessarily his boyish good looks.

"He's a very attractive man," Daniela Ospina said. "But what I most like is the way he is, his personality. It's what I really love."

james joins a list of celebrities that have won the English language version of the award. They include Hollywood actors Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Matt Damon and Ryan Reynolds.

Recently, James became the new “face” of Bronzini Black, a Colombian underwear brand. He has a 15 month-old daughter.

http://infobuddie..com/2014/09/rich-sexy-james-rodriguez-is-named.html
Re: James Rodriguez Named Sexiest Man In The World by vivaciouzz(f): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
my football crush..but don't think he deserves dat title
Re: James Rodriguez Named Sexiest Man In The World by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
vivaciouzz: my football crush..but don't think he deserves dat title
y beefing dys young man na ? He so deserve it.

Or do we consider Mikel obi ?

(1) (Reply)

Young Chelsea Fan 'dies Of Heart Attack After Lampard Goal' / Chelsea – Bolton Preview: History Stacked Against The Visitors / World Cup: Courtney Dike Rejects $7000 Bonus To NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.