Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery (102772 Views)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by mezebel(f): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2014
Austema: Hi, nairalanders, am d newest member of dis golden site, am Austine, a student of fed.poly.idah, kogi state
no give NLanders Ebola with that kind face u carry come!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by honeyad(m): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2014
Judge Not... All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God... Moreover some of them confessed openly which means they seek forgiveness before God and man openly... Not trying to cover their sins..

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by billsteve(m): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2014
gbenga4sure: Na u dey find info about pastors abi.there iz God o
abeg no mind pastor chris wife . Dat woman no be better woman . Oyinbo nor dey marry she just wan spoil the man reputation, black woman no fit do wetin this woman do.. Ur husband commit adultery she no fit call am warn am .. She com make am public ..
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Blockus: 6:50am On Sep 07, 2014
Chaleeee: 17) Pastor Fatoyinbo of COZA flew all the way to United Kingdom to straff Ese Walters. Ese Walters was at first an usher in the Abuja branch of COZA before pastor Fatoyinbo "promoted" her to head the Pastor Welfare Department.
After this, he planned his move when Ese went to UK for a masters degree program. In order to have his way with this young damsel, Pastor Fato (as he is fondly called) claimed that he can show her a "NEW LEVEL OF GRACE". Thus he committed adultery with her.
When Ese's conscience began to worry her, he busted the speakers by confessing to the world via a blog that pastor Fato has bleeped her severally. All this philandering pastor could say is "We have met with different pple and they told me not to respond. God told me not to respond. I am preparing a robust reply"

Over a year now, he hasn't replied.

He bleeped her and poured his anointing oil on her. grin

5 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by lokoloko84(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2014
Austema: Hi, nairalanders, am d newest member of dis golden site, am Austine, a student of fed.poly.idah, kogi state
Welcome and learn how to be a racist in your country.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2014
experimentist: grin

Abeg no give ebola o, no dey quote me
Ok, i wont

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by mezebel(f): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2014
ignis: Please, am confused, what is the purpose of this thread?
first class Amibo thread.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by mezebel(f): 6:54am On Sep 07, 2014
Conji no be anybody friend o! If conji hold u,guy u go sabi something by force.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by teniyi(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2014
Jimmy Swaggart once accused Muslims of always marrying 4 women ( he was corrected that, Muslim can marry UPTO 4 women) and he said Christians should pick the best of the 4 women.

At the end, he was caught, over and over again with prostitutes.

This is the Christians way, they accused Muslims always for having more than one legally married wife, but they married one wife legally and in turn have mistresses illegally and they are ok by that. Hypocrite!

7 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by thirty(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2014
end time tinz. But you know what? You have see nothing yet, wait till the day of judgment when many will confess without...
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by danielmichael(m): 7:01am On Sep 07, 2014
Nw I don com see reasons y dis ma guy no de go church..I pray mak e no see dis thread cos me don die b dat!!chaaaai
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by kayboy4y(m): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2014
America and Naija Pastors are the baddest pastors ever liveth. All what I read was either in America or Nigeria only one pastor was molested in Kenya. The adulterous covered are much more in folds than the ones exposed.... Anyways, dias God.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by lokodon(m): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Jerrick: Same thing Eve did to Adam. I blame the Ladies!!
Could you expound on this?
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2014
These guys are married and still misbehave. Nawaoh. What of their catholic counter parts?
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by LilPeezy(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2014
Pastor Chris divorce not yet announce, still on pending shits.....yhu can't tell if dey will divorce or not.....so mr man u r too fast to add pst chris in ur list....Abi u dey c d future?
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by lokodon(m): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2014
mezebel: Conji no be anybody friend o! If conji hold u,guy u go sabi something by force.
Could you expound on this please.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 07, 2014
This kind topic on a sunday morning!!!!
Anyway e no concern me. Make I go prepare go church.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by InvertedHammer: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2014
/
Isn't this a dead give away?

With names like Swaggart, Coy and Loveless...

What other clues do one need?

Just the same way Madoff (pronounced made off) made off with people's money.

..just thinking out loud.
\

4 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by M4gunners: 7:10am On Sep 07, 2014
So all these Men of God fall yakata eh? E no go better for Conji at all.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by 234GT(m): 7:15am On Sep 07, 2014
mezebel: no give NLanders Ebola with that kind face u carry come!!!

Take it easy miss world!

In other news, conji na bastard!
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by fapcrook(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Konjiiiiiiii-weapon of mass destruction
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Janetozi(f): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2014
Op, now that u have listed them all from 1-16 what do u want us to do with them? Judge them

Tell me u have never commit fornication b4, now! May i have have the list of the girls u have .......

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Adamidi(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2014
see this yeye guy.. bcoz u joi nairaland,we shld start clapping for u shéy? angry
see this yeye guy.. bcoz u joi nairaland,we shld start clapping for u shéy?
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Emilliw3m(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2014
No body holy pass....
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2014
So?

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Eddy2cute(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2014
NIGHTFOX: Were picshure nah? OP u suppose bck dis tin wif pikshure
u nor get picture 4 u house?
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Saheed9: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2014
That's devil for you. Most men are polygamous in nature.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by raumdeuter: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2014
What of the Pastor wey do "Power enter"
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by habebe1(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2014
I can't imagine being a pastor and turning a blind eye to all those sisters, choristers and youngies, must be very very tough, I really dont blame them.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Justbeingreal(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2014
honeyad: Judge Not... All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God... Moreover some of them confessed openly which means they seek forgiveness before God and man openly... Not trying to cover their sins..
but if its your president na una 4 don finish m with mouth

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by sademola: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2014
SpaceGoat: my famiky is giving up on me!! pleaa advice + 18 ( discreation advice) https://www.nairaland.com/1891109/what-happen-18-discretion-advice#26081890

Go n die!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.