Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery (102834 Views)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by ebenice(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ehyaa. I feel so sorry for that pastor ron carpenter guy. That man is a mighty tool in Gods hands, he's teaching are great and solid. He posses a simple charisma with great agility. Mehn i love him msgs. . But kai! Why would the wife be like that naw!? Pastor ron u've bless my life thru ur msgs may the Great God change ur wife, give u grace to take it in, and save ur marriage. In Jesus name amen...
But why would good people have to suffer?
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Paroman: If David, Solomon, Samson etc could fall because of pussi way back then, why won't ordinary conji make our pastors fall nowadays. cheesy
With the rate women expose their bodies and chase men around these days, if Moses, Paul, Peter and co were around now, I doubt they would have been able to fulfill their calling. ;Dso??
that is not true.you are glorifying the power of the flesh over the Power of God.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Dragonking: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
chinex276: #PROUD CATHOLIC FOREVER

A catholic priest is even worst than those pastors..Go and ask those little boys they have been molesting since time memorial.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Dragonking: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
repogirl: that's why forgiveness is there as far as they repent and ask for it..

Nigerian pastors will not come out to ask for forgiveness rather they keep on lying and brainwashing gullible people like you who believe in them and not God himself.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by repogirl(f): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dragonking:

Nigerian pastors will not come out to ask for forgiveness rather they keep on lying and brainwashing gullible people like you who believe in them and not God himself.
undecided, ow..kay, and you know I believe in man instead of God because .......
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by bestym: 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
fx45: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan must be reason why some of these pastors are failing through adultery and uincontrolled philandering... GEJ has failed to control Nigerian Pastors so he must be voted out in 2015. The Otuoke drunken fisherman must be kicked out of Aso Rock in 2015. He has failed to lead Nigerian Pastors aright. Kick the fisherman out!

SOURCE: APC
This man, u wan kill person?
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Kirinwa: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Chaleeee: 17) Pastor Fatoyinbo of COZA flew all the way to United Kingdom to straff Ese Walters. Ese Walters was at first an usher in the Abuja branch of COZA before pastor Fatoyinbo "promoted" her to head the Pastor Welfare Unit.
After this, he planned his move when Ese went to UK for a masters degree program. In order to have his way with this young damsel, Pastor Fato (as he is fondly called) claimed that he can show her a "NEW LEVEL OF GRACE". Thus he committed adultery with her.
When Ese's conscience began to worry her, she busted the speakers by confessing to the world via a blog that pastor Fato has bleeped her severally. All this philandering pastor could say is "We have met with different pple and they told me not to respond. God told me not to respond. I am preparing a robust reply"

Over a year now, he hasn't replied.

A NEW LEVEL of STRAFFING you mean? What God will judge.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Dragonking: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
repogirl: undecided, ow..kay, and you know I believe in man instead of God because .......

Madam, stop giving excuses for all these fake men especially the ones we have in this country..Try and mention ten top nigerian pastors that boldly came out to say they committed adultery and resigned as pastor? Even that coza pastor that was caught for adultery failed to even apologize talkless of him stepping down as pastor.

However, If you can do so then christianity in this country has hope.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by repogirl(f): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dragonking:

Madam, stop giving excuses for all these fake men especially the ones we have in this country..Try and mention ten top nigerian pastors that boldly came out to say they committed adultery and resigned as pastor?

If you can do so then christianity in this country has hope.
guy, I don't understand where all this your unnecessary attacking is coming from, so because I said they are only human and forgiveness is readily available now means I am being brain washed by Nigerian pastors? Who died and made you God to be judging people, Nigerian pastors and foreign ones?

everyone has got to work out his or her salvation, if you like carry the Nigerian pastors issues on your head, na u sabi! What I know and said is even when we fall, His grace will lift us up..... Its no excuse, its fact!
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by repogirl(f): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dragonking:

Even that coza pastor that was caught for adultery failed to even apologize talkless of him stepping down as pastor.

However, If you can do so then christianity in this country has hope.
come, u were the one who said Nigerian pastors do this and that, that one is not my problem, whatever Nigerian pastors do, na Dem sabi ..... All I know is forgiveness is available for whoever repents from his sin..... Simple English! Or should I make it even simpler for you to understand? undecided
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Kirinwa: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
repogirl: come, u were the one who said Nigerian pastors do this and that, that one is not my problem, whatever Nigerian pastors do, na Dem sabi ..... All I know is forgiveness is available for whoever repents from his sin..... Simple English! Or should I make it even simpler for you to understand? undecided

Repo babe let's hook up.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Dragonking: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
repogirl: guy, I don't understand where all this your unnecessary attacking is coming from, so because I said they are only human and forgiveness is readily available now means I am being brain washed by Nigerian pastors? Who died and made you God to be judging people, Nigerian pastors and foreign ones?

everyone has got to work out his or her salvation, if you like carry the Nigerian pastors issues on your head, na u sabi! What I know and said is even when we fall, His grace will lift us up..... Its no excuse, its fact!

Go and read the bible and see what it takes for one to be a pastor..I was amazed when i saw it posted by a top man on another forum..Many nigerian pastors are fake as they don't follow the instructions of God and you followers will always fall for the bait because you keep finding excuses for them..

I asked you a question, can you mention 10 top nigerian pastors that were caught for adultery and came out boldly to confess and step down as pastor of the church?

Also, whenever anyone one comes out and exposes these fake me of God you will use the "who made you God to judge syndrome everytime" Madam, even the bible says that we are to judge.. John 7:24 - Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Even i as an atheist knows that..So stop giving flimsy excuses for these people and let their evil befall them..Imagine the Kenyan pastor preaching against adultery and condemning/judging those who practise it on tv or on radio yet he is the major adultery culprit.

How long will Africa continue in this backwardness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Dragonking: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
repogirl: come, u were the one who said Nigerian pastors do this and that, that one is not my problem, whatever Nigerian pastors do, na Dem sabi ..... All I know is forgiveness is available for whoever repents from his sin..... Simple English! Or should I make it even simpler for you to understand? undecided

Ok then...that means if someone (maybe a pastor of a church) fvcks ur little sister without her consent and immediately repents you will not press charges against such individual since forgiveness is available for whoever repents for his sins right?

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Kirinwa: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dragonking:

Ok then...that means if someone (maybe a pastor of a church) fvcks ur little sister without her consent and immediately repents you will not press charges against such individual since forgiveness is available for whoever repents for his sins right?

Shut up! Why personalise it? You are distracting my girl.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by repogirl(f): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dragonking:

so u are atheist abi? That says it all, I really don't have time for back and forth with you... Goodday!
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Mintayo(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Money,Power(pride) and Sex are the tools the devil is using against so men Christains! The latter is the most common one,the devil knows that God frowns so well on sex(adultery and fornication) hence he places ladies(demons) in churches who dress to seduce pastors and christains. These ladies are found in the choir,protocal and basically all units in the church!
Apart from these demonic ladies,satan also uses some weak women who had willingly/knowingly or unknowing allowed him to use them to seduce men of God and o many Christains. It takes the grace of God not to fall. It takes a sensitive and a discerning spirit to recognise these demons parading as ladies!
May God help us!
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by repogirl(f): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kirinwa:

grin lol, ur girl is married o, with three kids sef!

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Dragonking: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kirinwa:

Guy, yabaleft is close to your house...just do the needful and apply there quickly.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Dragonking: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
repogirl: so u are atheist abi? That says it all, I really don't have time for back and forth with you... Goodday!

^^^Cowardice at the extreme..

I just hope that what or who you claim to defend will not one day hunt you drastically.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Praising200: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
God, let your Grace be sufficient for me
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Dragonking: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mintayo: Money,Power(pride) and Sex are the tools the devil is using against so men Christains! The latter is the most common one,the devil knows that God frowns so well on sex(adultery and fornication) hence he places ladies(demons) in churches who dress to seduce pastors and christains. These ladies are found in the choir,protocal and basically all units in the church!
Apart from these demonic ladies,satan also uses some weak women who had willingly/knowingly or unknowing allowed him to use them to seduce men of God and o many Christains. It takes the grace of God not to fall. It takes a sensitive and a discerning spirit to recognise these demons parading as ladies!
May God help us!

You have successfully condemned all others while protecting the pastors..So indirectly the pastors are innocent right? That means that delta pastor dat was fvcking another mans wife while recording the event was being tempted into it abi?

I pity this country.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Mintayo(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dragonking:

You have successfully condemned all others while protecting the pastors..So indirectly the pastors are innocent right? That means that delta pastor dat was fvcking another mans wife while recording the event was being tempted into it abi?

I pity this country.
Maybe you should reread my post again!
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by tonte(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
babeonline: What happened to fappiing?!?!?!

They don't know...fap is life
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Dragonking: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mintayo:
Maybe you should reread my post again!

Maybe you should explain your post then.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by KolaShangOne(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
timilehing: They are humans too with fleshy body. No one is above temptation. You only point at them cos they're public figures.
The real question is, "are you RIGHTEOUS enough to bring them to public critics??

It's true that they are humans.

But abegi this ur 2nd question dey vex me. Are pastors not supposed to be 'Christ-like'? Sooo their anointing cannot overcome temptation? Most of these adulterers have a wife. If konji catch them, why not go home?

Maybe Christianity shol adopt polygamy like Muslims. Its the only solution to adultery.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Mintayo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dragonking:

Maybe you should explain your post then.
what i wrote up their is applicable to all christains irrespective of their position!
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by dayosaurus(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
How does this affect the price of garri??

angry undecided
Austema: Hi, nairalanders, am d newest member of dis golden site, am Austine, a student of fed.poly.idah, kogi state

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Ayatullah(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
ignis: Please, am confused, what is the purpose of this thread?
The purpose is to help you know that you can worship your creator without a Pastor. Your Pastor is a human being like you.........stop fooooling yourself shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Dragonking: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mintayo:
what i wrote up their is applicable to all christains irrespective of their position!

But you didnt accuse the pastors in your post or do you want me to re-quote you again?
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Kobeje(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
donwilly3: Bt couples stil run 2 dem 4 advice on marital issues

The failure of these men only prove they are human.

If you havent fallen or failed before one way or the other, you are not living but dead and do not have real counsel to give anyone, especially those who have just fallen or failed.

Falling or failing is not the main issue but not rising up again is.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by timilehing(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
KolaShangOne:

It's true that they are humans.

But abegi this ur 2nd question dey vex me. Are pastors not supposed to be 'Christ-like'? Sooo their anointing cannot overcome temptation? Most of these adulterers have a wife. If konji catch them, why not go home?

Maybe Christianity shol adopt polygamy like Muslims. Its the only solution to adultery.
Adopting polygamy is not the solution. Adulterers will continue their adultery even after marrying 100 wives. King Solomon is a good example

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by piagetskinner(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
And I ask u Op what was ur motive for posting this?...if some men who once vowed to be faithful shepherds,who will lead the flock(church) unto salvation fall, because of carelessness of some sort. I think the issue of sortin out themselves lies btw them and God. it is not for us to judge. Even some fellows who are passing comments might have done worse than they have....BTw, it doesn't stop the church of God from increasing,stay glued to the faith christ called u into,these men did not grant us salvation, Christ Did! So people should stop looking @ them like some sort of God! Hebrews 12vs2; looking unto JESUS the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy set before him endured the cross ,despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.