Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,415 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery (102761 Views)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by priscaoge(f): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Misogynist2014: Priscaoge is not a MAN so she has no proof but if you want a proof,answer every damn question I ask you.
Is there God?
Y ask him if there's God when u believe there's no God? What has gender got to do with this?
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Ifecoded(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Austema: Hi, nairalanders, am d newest member of dis golden site, am Austine, a student of fed.poly.idah, kogi state
buh guy why u dey do dz kain mumu mumu tin naw, wetin be our own now? Does this stop u frmm reasoning like d odas wif accepted into dz family? And all they do is post thrash, book space and type as fast as posible to b d first person to comment,baba take ur tym. Yu are welcome, dont make noise o, na me b d class rep, i dey ryt d names of d noise maker.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by aemmy: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
e no concern me
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Shokoloko(f): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Exmay: Let Our Focus be on HE who send men and not on the Sent...
Very wise comment
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by egopersonified(f): 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
EternalBeing:
Pastor Wale Oke of Victory Life Bible Church, on his kness and profusely weeping, confessed before the large congregation of thousands of worshippers that he has been sleeping with his secretary for years, ensuring her aborting the resulting pregnancies. I know "He that thinks he stands, let him be careful lest he falls..." But truth be told, as a mere child of GOD, I can't imagine myself doing these kind of nefariously callous evil let alone while a Pastor. Matth24:15 and Mark 13:14 "When you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel standing in the Holy place, know that...JESUS is just about to appear, whosoever readeth let him understand" Are u prepare? or Will you be left behind? Without any iota or scintilla of doubt, the END TIME is Here!

Please is this man on facebook or twitter where I can follow him? Becos to me this is a very rare trait in this our country. How did the wife take the news, do you know?

3 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Misogynist2014(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
priscaoge:
Y ask him if there's God when u believe there's no God? What has gender got to do with this?
Though I really accept the fact that I might many times sound like a real misogynist e.g. The female education stuff I commented on when you wrote that female education don't end in kitchen but I try as much as possible to sound naughty so as not to offend anyone.We all know its very true women have some natural instinct that are superior to men,which are downgraded every day for the so called superior one of man by feminist business women.I personally won't deny that there were a lot of girls in school that were much better than me in school as far as education is concerned.So who am I to tell you not to share your views,as a human and not woman.
Just yesterday,a lady named banega stepped on my toes by irrationally bringing out theories on female oppression from her fragile head,but immediately I started telling her about stuffs invented by men to make sure women don't live all the days of their life as baby popping machines,she backed out without a trace.
If you read my posts with due concentration,you will see through my tone that I'm in no way a atheist,I was only trying to make sure we as Christians put away our Bible(until when necessary)and argue with due objectivity rather than always quoting the bible and eventually falling at the receiving end. smiley
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Misogynist2014: Priscaoge is not a MAN so she has no proof but if you want a proof,answer every damn question I ask you.
Is there God?

Stupid question! You need to tell me how you came about the existence of gods?

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
priscaoge:
Who created U?

I wasn't created. I biologically came out of a woman after sexual intercourse. Were you created?

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Misogynist2014(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
ifeness:

Stupid question! You need to tell me how you came about the existence of gods?
Do you believe magic exist?When you answer,explain it's existence with big bang. After answering that question,there is a man called Ilan Smith,he perfectly predicted who was going to win world cup final,who scored and the time he scored.After answering that question with the aid of big bang,I will surely answer your question and prove to you God exist.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Misogynist2014: Do you believe magic exist?When you answer,explain it's existence with big bang. After answering that question,there is a man called Ilan Smith,he perfectly predicted who was going to win world cup final,who scored and the time he scored.After answering that question with the aid of big bang,I will surely answer your question and prove to you God exist.

How does predicting the World Cup proof the existence of god? The ancient people believed in Zeus, Obatala and co, where are these so called gods today? Every civilization smoke different pipes, which of the gods are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Misogynist2014: Though I really accept the fact that I might many times sound like a real misogynist e.g. The female education stuff I commented on when you wrote that female education don't end in kitchen but I try as much as possible to sound naughty so as not to offend anyone.We all know its very true women have some natural instinct that are superior to men,which are downgraded every day for the so called superior one of man by feminist business women.I personally won't deny that there were a lot of girls in school that were much better than me in school as far as education is concerned.So who am I to tell you not to share your views,as a human and not woman.
Just yesterday,a lady named banega stepped on my toes by irrationally bringing out theories on female oppression from her fragile head,but immediately I started telling her about stuffs invented by men to make sure women don't live all the days of their life as baby popping machines,she backed out without a trace.
If you read my posts with due concentration,you will see through my tone that I'm in no way a atheist,I was only trying to make sure we as Christians put away our Bible(until when necessary)and argue with due objectivity rather than always quoting the bible and eventually falling at the receiving end. smiley
Loolx grin,. This uncle sef,. You make me laugh!! Abeg refrain from further mentioning my name on this forum biko.. Ooh||| Thankss cheesy
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Misogynist2014(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
ifeness:

How does predicting the World Cup proof the existence of god? The ancient people believed in Zeus, Obatala and co, where are these so called gods today? Every civilization smoke different pipes, which of the gods are you talking about?
You call that 'prediction',maybe you should try telling me my name. :O ,Those gods are fading because of the God of Christians,even Islam would have long faded but for their extremistic nature.I'm I wrong.
To be frank with you,you have not answered my 2 questions not to talk of answering it with big bang. grin grin
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Misogynist2014: You call that 'prediction',maybe you should try telling me my name. :O ,Those gods are fading because of the God of Christians,even Islam would have long faded but for their extremistic nature.I'm I wrong.
To be frank with you,you have not answered my 2 questions not to talk of answering it with big bang. grin grin

Do you understand English at all? Were you not the one talking about prediction,why should i tell you your name? I did not mention Big Bang so please stick that aside.

The Christian god was created by the Europeans to brainwash their slaves which does seem you are one of them. It is the duty of a slave to defend his master's god. I'm sure the Muslims will say the same about their Master's god.

Well you bible said " slaves obey your masters". You are a good slave!

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Misogynist2014(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
ifeness:

Do you understand English at all? Were you not the one talking about prediction,why should i tell you your name? I did not mention Big Bang so please stick that aside.

The Christian god was created by the Europeans to brainwash their slaves which does seem you are one of them. It is the duty of a slave to defend his master's god. I'm sure the Muslims will say the same about their Master's god.

Well you bible said " slaves obey your masters". You are a good slave!
It's very funny as an atheist that you have denied 'big bang.' So I actually wonder from what source you owe your origin Having been a frightened, broken-hearted, and demoralised group of men, they emerged from hiding and became a band of joyful and heroic missionaries, boldly and fearlessly proclaiming the Christian gospel, in the teeth of persecution and suffering. What is more, all of them except John eventually suffered painful martyrdom for doing so. Three of them, including Peter, were crucified; two were stoned to death; another two were beheaded; Thomas was killed with arrows in India; Philip was hanged on a pillar in Phrygia; another disciple was beaten to death, and Bartholomew (Nathaniel) was skinned alive in Armenia. Is it likely, if the disciples had stolen Jesus’ body (as their enemies alleged), that they would have endured all this for something they knew to be a lie? Is it, in any case, psychologically credible to believe that these men, emotionally shattered by Jesus’ arrest and crucifixion, would have had the will, motivation, strength, or courage to attempt to snatch away His dead body from under the noses of the soldiers guarding His tomb?
To quote one of these, the first century Jewish historian, Josephus, writing in about AD 93:“At this time[the time of Pilate]there was a wise man who was called Jesus. His conduct was good and (he) was known to be virtuous. And many people from among the Jews and the other nations became his disciples. Pilate condemned him to be crucified and to die. But those who had become his disciples did not abandon his discipleship. They reported that he had appeared to them three days after his crucifixion, and that he was alive; accordingly he was perhaps the Messiah, concerning whom the prophets have recounted wonders.”(Antiquities of the Jews)

Josephus is not even a Christian but he talked good about Christ.If Christ does not exist and not real,I think his disciples won't have endured those rigorous persecutions.
Saying Bible encouraged slavery is very funny,who has Christ come to save but the captives and there is no how the Bible can do without talking about slavery,in fact it was normal to keep slaves in olden days,even in Africa,so I don't understand what you are talking about.
The bible revolutionalized the whole world.In the olden days,it was right to make human sacrifices,kill adulterous women(honour killing is still rife in Arab world) ,burn babies to pacify gods and even marry thousands of wives and keep concubines,compulsory to do circumcision in some parts of the world,it was even right to exterminate people like you until Jesus teaching became dominant in our world.It is not too much to say Christ revolutionalized our world and also following his teaching will bring absolute peace to our world.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Legendoscar2: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Austema: Hi, nairalanders, am d newest member of dis golden site, am Austine, a student of fed.poly.idah, kogi state

Austine go face your book oh....you hia.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Misogynist2014: It's very funny as an atheist that you have denied 'big bang.' So I actually wonder from what source you owe your origin Having been a frightened, broken-hearted, and demoralised group of men, they emerged from hiding and became a band of joyful and heroic missionaries, boldly and fearlessly proclaiming the Christian gospel, in the teeth of persecution and suffering. What is more, all of them except John eventually suffered painful martyrdom for doing so. Three of them, including Peter, were crucified; two were stoned to death; another two were beheaded; Thomas was killed with arrows in India; Philip was hanged on a pillar in Phrygia; another disciple was beaten to death, and Bartholomew (Nathaniel) was skinned alive in Armenia. Is it likely, if the disciples had stolen Jesus’ body (as their enemies alleged), that they would have endured all this for something they knew to be a lie? Is it, in any case, psychologically credible to believe that these men, emotionally shattered by Jesus’ arrest and crucifixion, would have had the will, motivation, strength, or courage to attempt to snatch away His dead body from under the noses of the soldiers guarding His tomb?
To quote one of these, the first century Jewish historian, Josephus, writing in about AD 93:“At this time[the time of Pilate]there was a wise man who was called Jesus. His conduct was good and (he) was known to be virtuous. And many people from among the Jews and the other nations became his disciples. Pilate condemned him to be crucified and to die. But those who had become his disciples did not abandon his discipleship. They reported that he had appeared to them three days after his crucifixion, and that he was alive; accordingly he was perhaps the Messiah, concerning whom the prophets have recounted wonders.”(Antiquities of the Jews)

Josephus is not even a Christian but he talked good about Christ.If Christ does not exist and not real,I think his disciples won't have endured those rigorous persecutions.
Saying Bible encouraged slavery is very funny,who has Christ come to save but the captives and there is no how the Bible can do without talking about slavery,in fact it was normal to keep slaves in olden days,even in Africa,so I don't understand what you are talking about.
The bible revolutionalized the whole world.In the olden days,it was right to make human sacrifices,kill adulterous women(honour killing is still rife in Arab world) ,burn babies to pacify gods and even marry thousands of wives and keep concubines,compulsory to do circumcision in some parts of the world,it was even right to exterminate people like you until Jesus teaching became dominant in our world.It is not too much to say Christ revolutionalized our world and also following his teaching will bring absolute peace to our world.

The name of the first slave ship from Africa to Europe was called good ship Jesus. That sums up everything about you.

I have no time to waste with an indoctrinated mind like yours. Jesus is for you.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by ayodele123(m): 6:46am On Sep 09, 2014
This thread is unnecessary
Judge no one (Matthew 7:1-5) for God has not authorized U to judge anyone
If U think U are standing, take heed lest U fall (1 Corinthians 10:12)
Pray for these fallen pastors, that is what the Bible says
They are human after all as we all are
The Bible says the righteous fall seven times and rise again.
The Devil is always on the prowl seeking whom he may devour
This shows that we are in the End times,the perilous times (1 Timothy 3:1-7)
Rather than condemn or judge them, learn from their fall and adjust your own life else U fall into same error
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by slogozer(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
ifeness:

The name of the first slave ship from Africa to Europe was called good ship Jesus. That sums up everything about you.

I have no time to waste with an indoctrinated mind like yours. Jesus is for you.

Don't be afraid to answer him man to man. You ask for it and he gave you things to ponder on and reply, but instead of intellectual reasoning you said he is indoctrinated. I think you are afraid to debate in the face of overwhelming and unintimidatable superior argument!

Atheism is not for the feebleminded. Try something else. Infact, try Jesus. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
slogozer:

Don't be afraid to answer him man to man. You ask for it and he gave you things to ponder on and reply, but instead of intellectual reasoning you said he is indoctrinated. I think you are afraid to debate in the face of overwhelming and unintimidatable superior argument!

Atheism is not for the feebleminded. Try something else. Infact, try Jesus. Shalom

I will try Fela,Wole soyinka,Achebe instead. I believe these guys i mentioned are enough role models for me as an African.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by SenatorJames(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
igbokwesampson:
Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80500

The most trending news in Nigeria at present, apart from Ebola and terrorist attacks,

1) is that of the impending divorce of charismatic Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Believers’ LoveWorld, better known as Christ Embassy. Tongues are wagging. However, this is not the first time a reverend, pastor, bishop, evangelist or a cleric will be enmeshed in divorce.
The list is growing both locally and internationally. Inci­dentally, a neighbour to Pastor Chris at Oregun in the Ikeja area of Lagos State and his namesake,

2) Rev. Chris Okotie, has even broken a record by divorcing twice, the last one being in June 2012. Internationally, there was the case of the revered tele-evangelist,

3) Pastor Benny Hinn, who earlier divorced his wife, Suzanne, and later remarried her.
Beside pastors and clergy whose marriages are in shambles, there are those living with their spouses like familiar strangers. Many have not divorced out of sheer fright of scandal. Others are papering over the cracks in their marriages in deference to God’s injunction in Malachi 2 verse 16 while praying and hoping for restoration.
Over the years, men of God, made up of pastors, evangelists, prophets, and their ilk who superintend over mega churches, have unwittingly succumbed to the tempestuous whirlwind of adultery, contrary to the fifth commandment of God: Thou shall not commit adultery. And each time this happens, it raises a lot of issues, bordering on morality, spirituality, and most times put on hold or ends abruptly, the productive Christian service of the victim.

Early this year,
4) David Loveless, head pastor of Discovery Church, Orlando, U.S.A, one of America’s “10 healthiest churches” relinquished his pastoral duties at the mega church over adultery. The pastor resigned after confessing he commit­ted adultery three years earlier. But Loveless is not the only Orlando-area pastor to confess an adulterous relationship lately.

In the past six months, two other pastors,

5) Isaac Hunter of Summit Church and

6) Sam Hinn of The Gathering Place also resigned.

A statement by elders of Discovery Church confirmed that Loveless’s affair ended approximately three years ago. How­ever, he only made it known to church leaders within the past few weeks. The elders stated that David Loveless could be re­stored to Christian fellowship and productive service, but not as a full-time pastor.

7) On April 3, 2014, Bob Coy, host of one of iTunes most-pop­ular podcasts on Christianity and known for his teaching on marriage, resigned as longtime leader of one of America’s larg­est multisite churches after confessing to a “moral failing.”
Coy, senior pastor at the 18,500-member Calvary Chapel, Fort Lauderdale, Florida since he founded the mega church in 1985, said the failing disqualified him from “continuing his leadership role at the church.”
Coy, who wrote the popular series,Building a Godly Mar­riage along with pastoring one of the fastest growing churches in America, also reached audiences through his Active Word Radio Podcast, which ranks No. 12 on the iTunes chart for Christian podcasts, between offerings from Joel Osteen and T. D. Jakes.
The Active Word media ministry has been suspended, ac­cording to the church. Coy’s past sermon series on marriage was taken offline and unavailable, as were other media pages at the church’s website.
Among the hundreds of reactions on the church’s website are requests from people who still feel Coy’s past teachings are beneficial.
Coy will be focusing his attention on God and his family, ac­cording to his church’s statement. “The governing board of the church is providing counsellors and ministers who will help guide him through the process of full repentance, cleansing and restoration,” said the church.
Coy joins three other Florida mega church pastors who re­cently resigned in those cases after acknowledging extramar­ital affairs.

cool One pastor, Isaac Hunter of Summit Church, later died by suicide.
While experts say churches can heal after adultery scandals and pastors can be restored to ministry, the process has ob­stacles that aren’t easy to navigate. The time it takes to work through the healing process can be its own point of contention: witness Benny Hinn’s brother Sam, who raised eyebrows after returning to the pulpit just eight months after admitting to a four-year extramarital affair.
In 1988,

9) Jimmy Swaggart, America’s leading television evangelist, resigned from his ministry after it was revealed he had been consorting with a prostitute.
In front of a congregation of 7,000 in Baton Rouge, Louisi­ana, he sobbed and confessed to “moral failure” without actu­ally going into any detail.
“I do not plan in any way to whitewash my sin or call it a mistake,” he told shocked members of his Family Worship Centre.
Turning to his wife, Frances, he said: “I have sinned against you and I beg your forgiveness.”
Swaggart’s confession is all the more scandalous since he himself unleashed fire and brimstone against rival

10) TV evan­gelist Rev Jim Bakker a few months earlier for committing adultery with minister and secretary Jessica Hahn.
Rev Bakker was subsequently defrocked and fired from his multi-million-dollar Praise the Lord TV station.
This time it was Jimmy Swaggart’s turn to repent after offi­cials from the Assemblies of God Church were given photo­graphs showing him taking a prostitute to a Louisiana motel.

11) Rival TV evangelist, Martin Gorman, who was also de­frocked after Pastor Swaggart, accused him of “immoral dalli­ances” in 1986 handed them in.
Gorman, who ran a successful TV show from New Orleans, had launched an unsuccessful $90m law suit against Jimmy Swaggart two years earlier for spreading false rumours.
He also suggested Mr. Swaggart was trying to undermine ri­val TV shows.
The Jimmy Swaggart Hour is watched by up to two million families and donations raised amount to about $150m a year.
After the Bakker scandal, donations from the faithful dropped dramatically and the same is likely to happen to Jim­my Swaggart’s show.

12) Rev Robertson has threatened to sue anyone who calls him a TV evangelist and prefers to be described as a businessman.
Four days later Debra Murphree, the prostitute photographed with Jimmy Swaggart, told a New Orleans TV show he was a regular customer but insisted they had not had sex.
She said he liked to watch her UnCloth.
Along with his son, Donnie, Jimmy Swaggart continues to broadcast to 30 countries but viewer numbers are not what they used to be when he was preaching to more than 100 nations around the world.

13) In March this year, after asking his parishioners to stay a bit longer after a Sunday service, Bishop Bobby Davies a pastor in Connecticut literally dropped dead. His request was made so he could confess his past infidelity and “seek forgiveness.” But only moments after he told his congregation what he had done, he fell over and died from a heart attack.
One person in attendance, Judy Stovall, told the Connecticut Post that Bishop Bobby Davis – the founder of the Miracle Faith World Outreach Church in Bridgeport – “wanted to come clean.”
“We were shouting, ‘We forgive you, we love you,’ but the stress of all of it — he had a heart attack,” Stovall recalled. “I held his head as he lay on the floor … Our congregation is hurting now.”
But some of the crowd was pretty angry. Stovall admitted that the yelling got pretty loud. “A woman, who wouldn’t give her name, said she had been outside the church at the time and heard yelling coming from inside, but didn’t know what was being said,” the report added.

14) Pastor Blaine Bartel of Northstar Church in Dallas, Texas is the most recent pastor caught in adultery. On April 22, 2014, Charisma Magazine reported that he stepped down from his post as pastor after he acknowledged that he’d had an affair. Bartel and his wife Cathy have been married 28 years and are in pursuit of repairing their marriage.

15) That day must have been a strange day for members of Re­demption World Outreach, Greenville, South Carolina, U.S.A, one of the area’s first mega churches. Pastor Ron Carpenter basically dedicated his sermon to explaining why he’s leaving his philandering wife of 23 years.
More awkwardly, Hope Carpenter was apparently Ron’s co-pastor as well as his wife. For as long as Redemption World Outreach was a thing, Ron and Hope were the face of it, and their solid marriage was an example for their flock. Too bad it was all a front, according to Ron.
During his sermon on Sunday, he explained that his wife had been living a double life for years. It came to a head, culminat­ing in her isolation in a one-year, out-of-state treatment pro­gram, the end of what he called a “tragic” situation.
Ron explained that he and his wife had been struggling for at least a decade.
Though he described his marriage as a “fairy tale” at first, things started to go south in 2004. She removed herself from the couple’s ministry completely, and she became increasingly distant until 2010 when she admitted to having multiple affairs.
Coincidentally, this confession came on the eve of a planned marriage conference organised by Ron and his Redemption World Outreach church.
“The marriage conference was already half way sold out, and $25,000 worth of deposits were made for rooms and we couldn’t back out. I had no idea what to do,” said Carpenter.
Ron Carpenter told Word Radio that his wife’s infidelity is only five percent of what’s going on.
“There were two distinct double lives. This is not a fling. Not an affair. There was a whole other life and culture and dress code and friends,” he explained.

16) In Kenya, pastor of a growing church was last month, beat­en, stripped and forced to kiss in public, the wife of a police­man he was caught with during an orgy in the neighbourhood. Although the angry mob spared his life, he was said to have preached against adultery at a crusade the previous week in Nairobi. And nemesis quickly caught up with him even while he was still married and had children
waiting for the list of thousands of mega church pastors that have successful marriages, i think i will be more interested in that one than this.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by jpphilips(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2014

We have enough m0r0ns already please save the list grin grin grin just kidding
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Messybliss(f): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Recenty i.e last week, there was a shoking news in Uyo, that Abel Damina of Power City Iinternational was caught in his office funicating with his church member (a young lady). is that true? pple in uyo.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by gazilion: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
SirAweezy:
Pastor Olumide Emmanuel: Calvary bible church Lagos, he left his older wife to marry his secretary.

Is this really true??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.