Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" (1521 Views)

My Story With a Calabar Girl!! / Ebola: The Spiritual Implications / EBOLA : The Spiritual Implications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by Fostercat(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ebola! Why are thou wicked? The fear of ebola is the beginning of wisdom.
Yesterday night, I had female visitor nd we had some good time, though we did not have sex but we played if you know what I meant. When she had gone, I went in to my drawer brought a dettoil hand sanitiser to clean my self. Feeling happy , I poured some on palm and rubbed it around my hands nd it felt cool.
The drama begins:
I poured another and rubbed it around my genitals and I poured more nd rubbed it on my testicle. Oh boy ! The thing caught fire.i felt a serious burning sensation. I screamed and ran to my bath room , did some fire brigade services on my testicle with lots of water nd to make matters worst I rubbed a tetmosol soap wen washing. It was a hell - like experience. Won't sanitise my testicle again o.imagine Wat the fear of ebola can cause. I just imagine if it were a lady who wanted to sanitise her pussy. The experience is better imagined. Lol.
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lol, funny u. U kissed her dint you? hope u drank the dettol too?

3 Likes

Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by McWhillion(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by McWhillion(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Another day add salt to the sanitiser to save yourself from this hellish experience.
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by MizMyColi(f): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

^^^ and He created a thread for that! cheesy

Iranu be flooding my followed boards this evening undecided
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by djeezy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Smh. They need to quarantine your testicle.
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by mako007(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy cheesy

that's what you get when threads are free btw how is your evening ?
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by Fostercat(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
McWhillion: Another day add salt to the sanitiser to save yourself from this hellish experience.
bro u wicked o. grin
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by Fostercat(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
djeezy: Smh. They need to quarantine your testicle.
lol.i have done that already. It's under my fan receiving some fresh air shocked
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by mako007(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fostercat:
I poured another and rubbed it around my genitals and I poured more nd rubbed it on my testicle. Oh boy ! The thing caught fire.i felt a serious burning sensation. I screamed and ran to my bath room , did some fire brigade services on my testicle with lots of water nd to make matters worst I rubbed a tetmosol soap wen washing. It was a hell - like experience. Lol.
lol. Seriously? Niccur all the aureuses on ur small guy caught sum dam fire buh I dnt think the sanitizer is enough, go get some Dr. Igodo Gokos cleanser. grin
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by djeezy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fostercat: lol.i have done that already. It's under my fan receiving some fresh air shocked
Hahaha. U see wettin woman don cause?
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by MizMyColi(f): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: that's what you get when threads are free btw how is your evening ?
Fine fine, thanks smiley yours?
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by mako007(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Fine fine, thanks smiley yours?
never better , Bern on NL cyberspace all day

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by mako007(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
djeezy: Smh. They need to quarantine your testicle.
Abi isolate the thing, btw who has Ebola care number, pls put a call tru
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by MizMyColi(f): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: never better , Bern on NL cyberspace all day
Coo cool
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by mako007(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Coo cool
yea

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by djeezy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: Abi isolate the thing, btw who has Ebola care number, pls put a call tru
lol....lemme ask google.
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by Fostercat(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: Abi isolate the thing, btw who has Ebola care number, pls put a call tru
I decided to isolate the thing for this weekend.lessons learnt cheesy
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by mako007(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
djeezy: lol....lemme ask google.
lol, Oya sharply
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by mako007(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fostercat: I decided to isolate the thing for this weekend.lessons learnt cheesy
lol tongue
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by chibwike(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy cheesy

first tym am seeing you slightly pissed off
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by tayoxx(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
mumu...
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by MisterLongman(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
urhoboman: Lol, funny u. U kissed her dint you? hope u drank the dettol too?
If he does not take care of himself, who will.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by Fostercat(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
tayoxx: mumu...
please say something better
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fostercat: Ebola! Why are thou wicked? The fear of ebola is the beginning of wisdom.
Yesterday night, I had female visitor nd we had some good time, though we did not have sex but we played if you know what I meant. When she had gone, I went in to my drawer brought a dettoil hand sanitiser to clean my self. Feeling happy , I poured some on palm and rubbed it around my hands nd it felt cool.
The drama begins:
I poured another and rubbed it around my genitals and I poured more nd rubbed it on my testicle. Oh boy ! The thing caught fire.i felt a serious burning sensation. I screamed and ran to my bath room , did some fire brigade services on my testicle with lots of water nd to make matters worst I rubbed a tetmosol soap wen washing. It was a hell - like experience. Won't sanitise my testicle again o.imagine Wat the fear of ebola can cause. I just imagine if it were a lady who wanted to sanitise her pussy. The experience is better imagined. Lol.

Oga this one no be fear of ebola

Me and u know say u wan use dat dettol do sth else wink
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by Fostercat(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
MuhdG:

Oga this one no be fear of ebola

Me and u know say u wan use dat dettol do sth else wink
my brother wetin peson go use sanitiser do again?
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fostercat: my brother wetin peson go use sanitiser do again?

Some of we are freaky grin
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by MizMyColi(f): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
chibwike: first tym am seeing you slightly pissed off
nooo cheesy cheesy pissed ke......ah just dey practice new word wey ah learn.
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by Clinton594(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
MizMyColi: nooo cheesy cheesy pissed ke......ah just dey practice new word wey ah learn.

New word huh!

Where's my jotter sef
Re: EBOLA: The Use Of Sanitiser On My Genitals. My Story,"a Must Read" by MizMyColi(f): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Clinton594:

New word huh!

Where's my jotter sef
LoL
It's not a new word joor.
Just a yoruba parlance:
"Iranu"

(1) (Reply)

Bury Me With My Phone! / Who Do You Think Will Survive Among These? / Pix: If You Know This Pomade, You Are Old Enough To Be A Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.