Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

How Do I Get A Good Ip Changer.. Pls Help Or Recommend - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get A Good Ip Changer.. Pls Help Or Recommend (749 Views)

Help! Where Can I Get A Font Changer For Joomla / Open Source - A Help Or A Threat To Web Industry / I.p Changer, Site Developers And Forum Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Good Ip Changer.. Pls Help Or Recommend by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
If u can
Re: How Do I Get A Good Ip Changer.. Pls Help Or Recommend by IamGodzilla: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pd-proxy or hidemyass(google em)
Re: How Do I Get A Good Ip Changer.. Pls Help Or Recommend by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
IamGodzilla: Pd-proxy or hidemyass(google em)

okay thanks a lot will do that now
Re: How Do I Get A Good Ip Changer.. Pls Help Or Recommend by Tolzeal(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2014
runnazz: If u can

I will recommend Hotspot Shield Anytime time anyday. Try get it, it works
Re: How Do I Get A Good Ip Changer.. Pls Help Or Recommend by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tolzeal:

I will recommend Hotspot Shield Anytime time anyday. Try get it, it works

okay the only one i could download easily was ultimate ip changer and cant seem to get it working...i'll try the hotspot shield now
Re: How Do I Get A Good Ip Changer.. Pls Help Or Recommend by Tolzeal(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
runnazz:

okay the only one i could download easily was ultimate ip changer and cant seem to get it working...i'll try the hotspot shield now

Aiit!!
Re: How Do I Get A Good Ip Changer.. Pls Help Or Recommend by fernandezray: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hello People,My name is Raymond Fernandez, How are you doing,I don't talk much, but all I have to say is that i have come today to help my fellow Nigerians out..... It has come to my notice that THOUSANDS of Paypal Accounts are being LIMITED Daily...... And the funniest thing is that 2 of my accounts got Limited..... So that made me to do lots of research and practise for like Six Months cos I had like $2000 in the accounts..... So where I'm going is that I have gotten a LASTING solution to ANY ACCOUNT BEING LIMITED.... So All u av to do is Just to pay a sum of 2000 naira.... I REPEAT.... Just 2000naira.... This is just a promo sale.... I usually sell the ebook for 5000 but I'm alarmed at the rate of account being limited per day so this is my own way of helping fellow Nigerians........ pls pay to

UBA
AMOO RAYMOND FERNANDEZ

so after paying the money pls send the following info to this number..... 08141934526
RESTORE YOUR PAYPAL
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR EMAIL
AMOUNT YOU PAID
DATE YOU PAID

send it to 08141934526

........ After receiving the message I will send the download link to your EMAIL.....

PLS DO NOT REPRODUCE THE FILE IN ANY WAY..... PLS

And This offer is only available for the next 30 days after this publication..... After that the price goes up to just 4000 ..... so pls act fast.........

Pls for Complaints and Questions
pls call @ 08141934526
Re: How Do I Get A Good Ip Changer.. Pls Help Or Recommend by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
fernandezray: Hello People,My name is Raymond Fernandez, How are you doing,I don't talk much, but all I have to say is that i have come today to help my fellow Nigerians out..... It has come to my notice that THOUSANDS of Paypal Accounts are being LIMITED Daily...... And the funniest thing is that 2 of my accounts got Limited..... So that made me to do lots of research and practise for like Six Months cos I had like $2000 in the accounts..... So where I'm going is that I have gotten a LASTING solution to ANY ACCOUNT BEING LIMITED.... So All u av to do is Just to pay a sum of 2000 naira.... I REPEAT.... Just 2000naira.... This is just a promo sale.... I usually sell the ebook for 5000 but I'm alarmed at the rate of account being limited per day so this is my own way of helping fellow Nigerians........ pls pay to

UBA
AMOO RAYMOND FERNANDEZ

so after paying the money pls send the following info to this number..... 08141934526
RESTORE YOUR PAYPAL
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR EMAIL
AMOUNT YOU PAID
DATE YOU PAID

send it to 08141934526

........ After receiving the message I will send the download link to your EMAIL.....

PLS DO NOT REPRODUCE THE FILE IN ANY WAY..... PLS

And This offer is only available for the next 30 days after this publication..... After that the price goes up to just 4000 ..... so pls act fast.........

Pls for Complaints and Questions
pls call @ 08141934526

how can a Nigerian answer FERNANDEZ isn't that Spanish? just saying tho
Re: How Do I Get A Good Ip Changer.. Pls Help Or Recommend by fernandezray: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2014
runnazz:

how can a Nigerian answer FERNANDEZ isn't that Spanish? just saying tho

Yea that's my name..... Raymond Fernandez, Yhu can check me on Feb @ Rhaymhonde fernandez
or call me to hear my voice

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States. How Do I Get The Code / Get Jeema SMS Component And A Detailed Guide For Just N7,500 / [help]not Loging Into Wordpress Admin Area Using Simple Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.