Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers (24625 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by lawrenceunaa: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2014
BestNaija: [size=28pt]Hmm, is this fair?[/size]
no, it is dark grin
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by ghananotnaija(m): 12:28am On Sep 07, 2014
bigtt76: Badt guy ...makes sense though. Go to Ghana you see Malls and other high rise residential buildings that you and I know will NEVER be affordable to the locals not even the middle working class citizens. Of course they're meant for the whites who are gradually coming back to conquer the corrupt African leaders.

Sharrap! Unlike the Nigerian middle class, the Ghanaian middle class can actually afford to shop at our shopping malls and live in high rise buildings.

Zimbabwe is a disgrace to all of Africa, not because of Mugabe's xenophobia (which is actually justified in many ways, since the land owned by whites were illegally and unjustly taken from the natives), but because he failed to make Zimbabwe a vibrant economy.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by rafcrown(m): 12:54am On Sep 07, 2014
GO HOME PLANE IS AVAILABLE INSTEAD OF THE ILL-FATED GO HOME VAN-Introduced by the Home Office.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by darqly(m): 12:59am On Sep 07, 2014
dsonofmaan: Mugabe, despite all his obvious flaws, is still an awesome strong true African leader.

Yes, awesomely ruining his country angry
Are you aware he just returned empty handed from a bailout seeking trip to China? The man's country is depending on rations and their economy ravaged by runaway inflation. If these are the benefits of 'true African leadership', I daresay he's doing a damn good job.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by charlos14: 1:11am On Sep 07, 2014
Mugabe still holds the dumbest president of the 21st century award.
Why don't this dumb a55 improve sh1t and stop blaming europe..
Mugabe = dummest president ever
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by duni04(m): 1:16am On Sep 07, 2014
oboman:

If you think there is a problem with your car battery, would you dismantle the whole car? There are other ways Mugabe could have addressed the issue without being drastic and abrupt!!

As per whites seeing me as their equal, I don't care because we blacks don't even see ourselves as equals...

Can you also justify the lavish lifestyle Mugabe has embarked upon at the expense of his poor citizens? Would you also blame the white man for Mugabe's greed?

You're a joke! You've bought into media concocted stereotypes about your own people. SMH for you. Read up on land reform in zimbabwe since independence and the roles played by the british government, usa, the west in general, and mugabe himself.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by PetroDolla3: 1:27am On Sep 07, 2014
bigtt76: Badt guy ...makes sense though. Go to Ghana you see Malls and other high rise residential buildings that you and I know will NEVER be affordable to the locals not even the middle working class citizens. Of course they're meant for the whites who are gradually coming back to conquer the corrupt African leaders.
rubbish rant from a shitnigerianCvnt! those Ghanaians I see at the Accra Mall every single day, those Ghanaians driving expensive cars and living in those expensive houses and apartments in Ghana dropped from space,huh? your statement smacks of a demented individual with huge inferiority complex, who sees nothing positive about other people. we need to flush ediots like you out of Ghana asap! arrant rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by PetroDolla3: 1:37am On Sep 07, 2014
bigtt76: Go and check the stats ...how many Ghanaian local (not the obroni or returnee) can afford the boutiques at Accra Mall or Marina Mall? Have you visited any of these malls to see how scanty their boutiques are?

Ok lets say boutiques cannot be the yard stick to measure ...what about Shoprite? Only the high class visit there to shop. Others prefer the local markets. Makola market attracts more local shoppers than Accra Mall + Marina Mall put together

Talk about the high rise apartments, how many locals can afford $60k a year for a condo at Villagio apartments or at Cantonment? These places are even too classy, how many locals can afford one at Manet or Regimmanuel Gray Estates?

How many locals do you see at Movenpick Or Holiday Inn chilling out? Compare those numbers to the whites coming in everyday you will catch the drift.

stop talking nonsense before ! descend on you, magg0t! I live in Accra and see Ghanaians shop all the time at the Malls. I see them chill at Movenpick and Holiday Inn, my favourite spot for evening entertainment. Don't know what you are trting to achieve but you sound like a mor0n!
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by PetroDolla3: 1:45am On Sep 07, 2014
ghananotnaija:

Sharrap! Unlike the Nigerian middle class, the Ghanaian middle class can actually afford to shop at our shopping malls and live in high rise buildings.

Zimbabwe is a disgrace to all of Africa, not because of Mugabe's xenophobia (which is actually justified in many ways, since the land owned by whites were illegally and unjustly taken from the natives), but because he failed to make Zimbabwe a vibrant economy.

My brother, the current Zimbabwean economic situation is not as bad as the Western press tend to portray it. In fact I can say Zimbabwe is doing very well economically at the moment. They just adopted the US dollar and that has helped to stabilise their economy. The British failed to deliver on their pre-independence commitments.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by duni04(m): 1:57am On Sep 07, 2014
PetroDolla3:

My brother, the current Zimbabwean economic situation is not as bad as the Western press tend to portray it. In fact I can say Zimbabwe is doing very well economically at the moment. They just adopted the US dollar and that has helped to stabilise their economy. The British failed to deliver on their pre-independence commitments.
Its actually very bad. But the same people in the west drawing attention to the state of their economy are the people responsible for it. The US and most western countries imposed very heavy econimic sanctions on zimbabwe at the beginning of the last decade to precipitate regime change. They're deliberately plunging zimbabwe into chaos so zimbabwans will topple their government themselves and so in the end, they can justify white ownership of most of zimbabwe's farmland.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 07, 2014
duni04:
Mugabe is an exeption to that corrupt african leader cliche, at least in this case. The white settlers in zimbabwe are decendants of ancestors that robbed and pillaged land from aboriginal owners. Same in Australia and Newzealand. Zimbabwans are really lucky they can still get their land back unlike the maoris in newzealand or the aboriginees in Australia. I refuse to buy into that racist argument that Africans can't manage and run large farms by themselves and need their white colonialists to run things for them. Its racist!

Err. Duni, I actually wasn't commenting on this lol

And no, he most definitely is not the exception. How long has he been in power, again? Does anyone even remember anymore?

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Guidette(f): 2:04am On Sep 07, 2014
2 wrongs dont equal a right. Hmmmmm.... Imagining if the tables were turned though.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by duni04(m): 2:07am On Sep 07, 2014
MissMeiya:

Err. Duni, I actually wasn't commenting on this lol

And no, he most definitely is not the exception. How long has he been in power, again? Does anyone even remember anymore?
Ok is this a constitutional problem or a moral one? Cos as long as the constitution allows you to run for elections you can. He fought in their war of independence during the Ian smith era and he still enjoys plenty of support in zimbabwe. How long was lee kwan yew in power in singapore? We didn't hear anyone in london or washington complain about that one.

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Allen1: 3:26am On Sep 07, 2014
One site that deserves more exposure that it’s actually getting is Netropolis.
Aside from the obvious alternative content, I’ve spent a few weeks really reading, and what these guys do is research; they seem to be committed to issues that are not often talked about in mainstream media. They have also a kick ass section where they show you how to protect your privacy online and defend against these small time scammers.

So, has any one heard about this? www.netropolisng.com
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 07, 2014
ROSSIKE:

The ''natives'' are already farming the land, and have been doing so for over a decade now. Meanwhile, Zimbabwe is a lot more than ''white farmers'' and ''land'' etc. Mugabe has just flagged off a half a billion dollar power plant and his country is making economic progress, in a country where land has now been more equitably redistributed, despite vicious western sanctions which nearly crippled the economy.

Mugabe launches $534 million dollar power project:

http://www.herald.co.zw/533m-kariba-project-begins-%E2%80%A2station-to-generate-300mw-more-by-2017-%E2%80%A2move-boon-for-zim-asset/

Story for the gods!
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Danrizzle: U... thoughtless. What nonsense!

Nama grin
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by iamord(m): 4:51am On Sep 07, 2014
This man is a racist. How does not see$ to be able to control his silly mouth
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by ghananotnaija(m): 5:47am On Sep 07, 2014
PetroDolla3:

Well maybe so, but a few years back Zim was doing very badly.

Anyway, why make such a big deal taking back what was robbed from you? Just do it and get it over with! Let the robbers from Britain do their worst! We'll survive.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by GHKWAME1: 6:15am On Sep 07, 2014
Thumbs up Mugabe.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by bigtt76(f): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2014
I will not join words with you Mr. Ghana! Keep up the denial and very soon IMF will repossess your country on behalf of the white imperialist Mugabe rants about daily.

I guess you've never seen or been to Ashaiman, James Town, Chorkor or Korle-Gono before to know what the REAL Ghanians are going through rather you sit your punk ass belting out rubbish. You mean to say you go to the Holiday Inn to sit drinking a bottle of coke from 5pm till midnight or what?

Movenpick located right in the heart of Accra town has the highest numbers of destitute lying around it becos of its proximity to Makola market ...I guess those are the same Ghanians you see 'chilling' there right under the sun right? undecided

Try and talk serious talk and stop all these childish behavior ....Ghana's economy will soon implode if you don't know. Your currency which was once the pride of Africa has suffered the most free fall amongst all currencies world-wide ...anyway shaaaa ...it pays us as I can cross over and chill with less compared to your locals.

The highest paid Ghanian professional's salary can't even match the lowest here .....do the math or better still go here http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/. A typical front desk officer earns like 70K Naira crossing over to Ghana, that staff enjoys twice his/her salary.

Ayekooooo! grin

PetroDolla3: stop talking nonsense before ! descend on you, magg0t! I live in Accra and see Ghanaians shop all the time at the Malls. I see them chill at Movenpick and Holiday Inn, my favourite spot for evening entertainment. Don't know what you are trting to achieve but you sound like a mor0n!

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2014
darqly:

Are you aware he just returned empty handed from a bailout seeking trip to China? The man's country is depending on rations and their economy ravaged by runaway inflation. If these are the benefits of 'true African leadership', I daresay he's doing a damn good job.

Pls do not misconstrue my comment. Mugabe is corrupt, dictatorial and has been mostly unfair in his rulling. But It is my opinion that he has done excetionally well in dismantling the relics of colonialism inZimbabwe, and he has found a way to enhance black participation in the economic activity of the country (especially in respect of land ownership) despite the history of extreme case of racism witnessed by the old Rhodesia.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by mahleeq(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2014
BestNaija: [size=28pt]Hmm, is this fair?[/size]

I was never fair at the begining. have you asked how come whites have lands in black communities
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by lusciouslex: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2014
South Africans(blacks) are so accommodating and very kind hearted because they will do no wrong in not only killing the WHITES but driving them away.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by guttentag(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2014
Idrismusty97: Do whatever you pleases with your country...Just remember your only friend is China. I hope they won't kill you like they did to Ghadaffi and all nationalists. The West want their dominance to be continually felt. You have to be as Influential/developed as China or Russia before doing something as callous as this!.....That is just way overboard!

Anyway, these lines really crack my rips gringringrin[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/d3ok797ea8g3ew91wly8lhn5hggneext983959[/img]

This mugabe, he dey take snurf?
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by gawu1: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Billyonaire: Mugabe is a racist. His hate for whites has becomes his greatest fear and the reason he wants to die as President. He knows that the moment he steps down, his racism will activate his count down to where racists belong.
You can call him anything, but the fact remains that spoke minds of million Africans. He didn't say the whites should leave country but that they can't claim ownership of any part of land in his country. By the way, how many Africans own land in England? If africa could have strong, assertive, determined & visionary leaders like Mugabe, I think we can take our destiny into our hands.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by deeobserver209(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2014
In as much as I don't like the expel the white policy of Robert Mugabe, sometimes I tend not to blame him for his actions. Lots of anger resulting from historical developments and perceived injustice against blacks were piled up for many years. Results of which is what we are seeing happening.
A similar thing occurred in the United States as a result of issues regarding land. The indigenous Indians were determined to get rid of whites out of North America. These events happened before and after America declared independence from Britain. It led to serious conflicts between both whites and Indians with lots of atrocities committed by both sides. Juxtaposing this with what is currently happening in Zimbabwe one will discover the historical connection between the two. Land matters as far as the history of man himself is concerned are sacred objects that must be handled seriously and carefully like human life.
The fact that Mugabe is still President of Zimbabwe at this period shows many Zimbabweans support his land policies. The problems are really complex. I only hope that they (both blacks and whites Zimbabweans), and Britain discover an amicable solution soon.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by gawu1: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2014
darqly:

Your comment stink like that of someone who is being infected with colonial mentality disorderliness. Have you ever asked yourself the architect of economic ravaged you are accusing him of? It is these same whites. The story began When he told them the plain truth that they should leave for the Zimbabwein to take their destiny into their own hands; there started Blackmailing, corjoile, imposition of sanction on Zimbabwein. That has been his sin or Maybe you can tell a better one. Without those sanction Zimbabwein would live well without the whites. Let them stop fermenting trouble for the country & quietly leave & see what will happen.
They say africa is land of darkness yet they want our land. Let them leave. Mugabe should chase them out beyond the mediterranean. Nobody colonized them before they attained where they are today. I commend the doggedness of Mugabe

4 Likes

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Blackheritage: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2014
saintandsinnerz: Well if the lands were taken from the natives during the colonial era, then he may be right. But if it is not, he is just being xenophobic and racist.
This is not racial Bro.... They thank him in 1980's thinking he'll act there script. What did the white do to the blacks they used as slave in sugarcane vegetation, when they see that they're becoming plenty and increasing in number?? But has Mugabe done that to d whites in Zimbabwe??

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Boss13: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2014
saintandsinnerz: Well if the lands were taken from the natives during the colonial era, then he may be right. But if it is not, he is just being xenophobic and racist.

What do you mean by if he is not right. Of course the land was taken by force by colonialist. Is it because we are fortunate in Nigeria. We partially have to thank our hot weather else we would have been close to black South Africans. The economy of Zimbabwe is bad because of international sanctions. They want to continue protecting their own interest but not the interest of the black man.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Boss13: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2014
gawu1:
You can call him anything, but the fact remains that spoke minds of million Africans. He didn't say the whites should leave country but that they can't claim ownership of any part of land in his country. By the way, how many Africans own land in England? If africa could have strong, assertive, determined & visionary leaders like Mugabe, I think we can take our destiny into our hands.

I see Mugabe as no racist. Africa is the way it is because of colonialism and slavery and it's effect is still being felt even till tomorrow. The half race has been spitted on, abused and kicked around. We are poor because our resources were stolen and still been stolen till today. We have no say in international activities because we have been abused. Why did the white man steal from us rather than do business with us? After many centuries of abuse, genocides, rape and mental degradation, it is ok for the whites?

4 Likes

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Boss13: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2014
ghananotnaija:

When you have other people detect the way you do things, you can never outsmart them. We as Africans should unite and strive for our own progress. We should look out for each other, the white man do not like/love us.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by PetroDolla3: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Really? another shitnigeriancunt throwing tantrums about Ghana,huh? destitutes have taken over the whole of Lagos and indeed the rest of your sh1tthy country and you are here spewing nonsense about destitutes in front of Movenpick? grin At least in Ghana, people don't eat from the dustbin as they do in your sh1tholehttp://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html grin

your shitnigerian sex slaves are everywhere in Ghana and some of them are even being deported back to your God-forsaken paradise grin sh1tholehttp://www.spyghana.com/trafficked-sex-traders-transport-back-nigeria/ Just click on this link to see grown up men in your nonsense country killing themselves over leftover Fanta! https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov hahahaha if life in your magg0t-infested country was that rosy why would grown up men with jobs in the construction industry fight over left over fanta? grin can you imagine what youths without jobs will do for food in that country of impoverished, brutish and simple-minded ediots? grin grin grin Any one with brain has already left shitnigerian as there is no hope there. do you know the number of calls I get each other from your suffering-and-no-more-smiling countrymen and women wishing to relocate to Ghana? grin grin grin

what REAL Ghanaians in Ashaiman, James Town, Chorkor or Korle Gonno endure can't be as horrific as what your countrymen and women are going through, modafaka! Let me post a couple of pictures from your paradise grin sh1thole country. post yours from Ghana and lets compare notes. for a nigerian whose country is considered one of the poorest in the world, you have no moral right to talk about poverty in another country. those who live in glass houses don't throw stones,foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool grin grin grin grin yeye dey smell. you are either a pig or a dog. take your pick grin grin grin grin abeg make una help me ask this magg0t what she's still doing in Ghana if she doesn't like the country? roforoforo grin chei this lefulefu goats fit kill pesin ooooooooooooooh with their crass stvpidity sef ;DMUMU at work

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1504556_1492484_Ibolandaba_jpg98d4eed8c030608c7f6856cf8cdb435d_jpgb0b9c7231bbd168695871e71a29e78d5

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1490155_onitsha-market-fire_jpg0dec8fa0c6587651690f297c7bb28cb3[/img]

[s]
bigtt76: I will not join words with you Mr. Ghana! Keep up the denial and very soon IMF will repossess your country on behalf of the white imperialist Mugabe rants about daily.

I guess you've never seen or been to Ashaiman, James Town, Chorkor or Korle-Gono before to know what the REAL Ghanians are going through rather you sit your punk ass belting out rubbish. You mean to say you go to the Holiday Inn to sit drinking a bottle of coke from 5pm till midnight or what?

Movenpick located right in the heart of Accra town has the highest numbers of destitute lying around it becos of its proximity to Makola market ...I guess those are the same Ghanians you see 'chilling' there right under the sun right? undecided

Try and talk serious talk and stop all these childish behavior ....Ghana's economy will soon implode if you don't know. Your currency which was once the pride of Africa has suffered the most free fall amongst all currencies world-wide ...anyway shaaaa ...it pays us as I can cross over and chill with less compared to your locals.

The highest paid Ghanian professional's salary can't even match the lowest here .....do the math or better still go here http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/. A typical front desk officer earns like 70K Naira crossing over to Ghana, that staff enjoys twice his/her salary.

Ayekooooo! grin

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gambia: Yahya Jammeh Stole $11m, Exported Luxury Cars – President’s Aide, Fatty / King Charles III Will Be Crowned Today. / Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.