Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers (24624 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by barwaaqo: 1:16am On Feb 12, 2015
What's very untrue and no I do not think it will be bigoted. Water and oil can work together but most times its best we separate these two.

Those blacks you speak of didn't quite arrive in the same manner as the white settlers did in africa undecided

Whites have too many continents any way so don't be so worried for them.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Fulaman198(m): 1:22am On Feb 12, 2015
barwaaqo:
What's very untrue and no I do not think it will be bigoted. Water and oil can work together but most times its best we separate these two.

Those blacks you speak of didn't quite arrive in the same manner as the white settlers did in africa undecided

You are right, blacks in Europe that even migrate there today didn't forcefully make their way there in order to command and conquer, that I agree with. However, whites in Southern Africa did make their way there to attempt to command and conquer the indigenous populations.

I guess it's a matter of heartfelt opinion. I personally would just find a way to make sure the white minority doesn't practise their bigotry in the country they are in.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by Funjosh(m): 6:25am On Feb 12, 2015
barwaaqo:

Its just like saying the whole white in S. Africa should go back to Europe, you yourself know that no sane Black S. Africa president will say that.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by barwaaqo: 12:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Leaders are meant to lead so these issues have to be addressed by them it is a matter of delicacy and diligence.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by tck2000(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2019
harsh
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by panafrican(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
The Brits love stealing people's lands .So Mugabe was 100% right to tell them to go back to their homeland.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by CTPlayer: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
panafrican:
The Brits love stealing people's lands .So Mugabe was 100% right to tell them to go back to their homeland.

And Mnangagwa is trying to lure whites back with compensation and 99 year leases. Most left, hundreds of thousands, a long time ago.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by panafrican(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
CTPlayer:

And Mnangagwa is trying to lure whites back with compensation and 99 year leases. .
If Mnangagwa leases Zmbsbwe' s lands then he will be overthrown.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by mysticwarrior(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
panafrican:
it was a good and brave decision by Mugabe, there are only two African leaders feared by the white, Idi Amin and Mugabe.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by CTPlayer: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
panafrican:

If Mnangagwa leases Zmbsbwe' s lands then he will be overthrown.

He also said they will compensate white farmers, but I don't think the government has any money.
Re: Go Back To England, Mugabe Tells White Settlers by mysticwarrior(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
CTPlayer:

He also said they will compensate white farmers, but I don't think the government has any money.
that is just to raise the white men's hope, there won't be any compensation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

King Charles III Will Be Crowned Today. / Gambia: Yahya Jammeh Stole $11m, Exported Luxury Cars – President’s Aide, Fatty / Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.