Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] (9152 Views)

Ruggedman Ft. Wande Coal - AGIDI [prod. By Tyrone] / Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 Figures / Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by makazona(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
experimentist: Rugedi, if mode 9 catch you eh, you go explain.. Coco yam head grin

Na becos of reminisce I come here o *gives him knuckle*

kpomo or beef.which one bro?
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by Anikulhapo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
I Will Download It Because Of Reminiece

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by Kunlexic(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
djsean:

If you want to put a name on the word workaholic, look no further - less than 3 weeks ago, Rugged Records C.E.O, Ruggedman, dropped the widely played "Agidi" featuring Wande Coal, which is still actively doing the rounds on radio stations worldwide. Shortly after that, pictures of hoodys and varsity jackets from his soon to be re-launched TSW, "Twentieth September Wears," [which just happens to be his clothing line for those of you who are not familiar with this all-round business man] went viral on naughty girl, Maheeda; the likes of Dotun of Cool FM, Maria of Beat FM, Godwin and Ushbebe of Naija FM, have also been seen wearing them, then followed more pictures as super-star screen diva, Monalisa Chinda, was the model at the 1st TSW photo-shoot.

If that was all you thought he had coming for now, think again; the video for "8 Figures," featuring Reminisce is finally here - the audio was produced by Benie and the video directed by Squareball Films; Ruggedman and Reminisce on a track, definitely a force to be reckoned with. | ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-QO_Uc2e44
am not with enough mb to download now,so let me quote dis for future purpose if I wan download it
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by Dreyl(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nice!
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by egbaguy: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
reminisce is too vulgar...............i listened to te so jue yesterday,and i was like wtf
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by tuffgongjo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
When was the last time Ruggedman did a solo act?
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by tuffgongjo(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
makazona:

kpomo or beef.which one bro?
Tinko.
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by DonaldGenes(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
MrIknowAll: front page again.. Lord thank u 4 keeping me in touch...
Mr.boy

Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by Asemo11(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
iceberylin: just waiting for the Chairman Album grin

MI

i don wait for dat alburm taya i don even lose hope
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by Omotaday(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ademolapaul: If it ain't reminisce on the track,it ain't making sense,there are only two rappers in naija,Reminisce and others.....#teamIbile
gbayi!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
egbaguy: reminisce is too vulgar...............i listened to te so jue yesterday,and i was like wtf
that's why we always rep him,and he keeps feeding no forming.#Alagaibile
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Mr.boy
se na u buy me techno phone? Abi na u give me #100 naira make I use get 10MB? Omo jasi jare
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by dhameelolar(m): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
kunlesehan: Nice video
But ruggedman, what's the meaning of a skull without bones?

What's the meaning of a skull with bones? undecided
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by kunlesehan(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
dhameelolar:

What's the meaning of a skull with bones? undecided
hmmmm...that's a complete skeleton
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by dipo2much(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
After all his experience in rap, Ruggedman is still using lines like 'you aint Tommy Hill, so why r u trying to figure'.. For me, that weak line spoiled an otherwise decent verse. Reminisce did his job like the boss that he his. Chorus and Reminisce went in.

Worth the 4mins and MBs
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by makazona(m): 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
tuffgongjo: Tinko.

lolzz
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by sojayy(m): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2014
captaindelicious: Ruggedi Baba... The man who brought and redefined real rap in n game,Nostalgic
aija .. Still in the ...oohh 8figure, hmmm ! still figure 8....... men n women shaaa !!!
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by Nihilist: 1:00am On Sep 07, 2014
What is this? Naija Trap? grin grin
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by chronique(m): 2:05am On Sep 07, 2014
Not sure what to say yet. Probably need to listen over and over again before I pass my verdict. But judging by what I heard now,Ruggedman is like the last passenger on a very long queue of folks,waiting to board a bus with space for only 2 more passengers. More like,He's so far behind. Reminisce gave the track the little life it had.
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by InvertedHammer: 2:33am On Sep 07, 2014
/

TOO PAINFUL TO LISTEN TO...

MUSICAL TALENT IS EITHER YOU HAVE IT OR NOT.

\
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by lordOM(m): 3:05am On Sep 07, 2014
Alwayz representing...die hard RAP MC
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by stinggy(m): 4:34am On Sep 07, 2014
As expected, Ibile killed it..
Reminisce Ijaya wink
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by larion: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2014
chronique: Not sure what to say yet. Probably need to listen over and over again before I pass my verdict. But judging by what I heard now,Ruggedman is like the last passenger on a very long queue of folks,waiting to board a bus with space for only 2 more passengers. More like,He's so far behind. Reminisce gave the track the little life it had.

See beef, u r dissapointed that the rugged one could pull sometin like this off after many years......its obvious beef outta jealousy, tell me, wen last did d 9th mode or ice do sometin close to this....in case u don't this video came out this late only to sell d clothes and guess wat brother, its gonna sell, baba will make his money while ur ice and/or mode will still be searching for another feather to pull out.....maybe in APC or in other 1920 poem which makes him look like a lyricist , obviously without cash. Ur mode is obviously d last passenger with d timberland boot while ur ice came late to d bus stop while d APC bus zoomed off ......keep hating cos rugged seems like a cat with 9 lives

#teamRugged!
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by dipo2much(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
larion:
See beef, u r dissapointed that the rugged one could pull sometin like this off after many years......its obvious beef outta jealousy, tell me, wen last did d 9th mode or ice do sometin close to this....in case u don't this video came out this late only to sell d clothes and guess wat brother, its gonna sell, baba will make his money while ur ice and/or mode will still be searching for another feather to pull out.....maybe in APC or in other 1920 poem which makes him look like a lyricist , obviously without cash. Ur mode is obviously d last passenger with d timberland boot while ur ice came late to d bus stop while d APC bus zoomed off ......keep hating cos rugged seems like a cat with 9 lives
#teamRugged!

There's no one hating. Reminisce was the life of that track. Rugged is a better businessman than rapper - Good for him
Re: Ruggedman Ft. Reminisce - 8 FIGURES [official Video] by chronique(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
No beef and it has nothing to do with mode9 or iceprince. Just stating my views based on a first time listen. Maybe I'd have a better opinion after several replays.
larion:

#teamRugged!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot New Music: Download President Jonathan Campaign Song - Na You We Want.mp3 / Name 5 White Rappers,if U Can / New Music: 9ice (Talk I Am Listening - Ruggedman Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.