Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa (2530 Views)

Gulak Takes Over PDP Chairmanship / Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
The Secretary to the Government of Adamawa State, Prof. Liman Tukur, has said insurgents have taken over Gulak town, the headquarters of Madagali Local Government Area of the state.

This is contained in a statement by Tukur and made available to newsmen in Yola on Saturday.

The statement said the insurgents had killed and displaced many people in the town during their attacks.

It said, “It has come to the attention of the Adamawa State Government that insurgents are now in Gulak, the headquarters of Madagali Local Government Area and had killed and displaced scores of people.

“On behalf of the people and government of Adamawa, his Excellency deeply sympathises with the people of Gulak and other surrounding villages and towns whose areas had been overran by insurgents.

“The concomitant effects of the insurgency like displacement of whole villages and towns create multitudes of internally displaced persons whose management and welfare, the government is left to bear.”

It said the state government would do as much as possible to assist the displaced persons.

It said the State Emergency Management Agency in conjunction with the National Emergency Management Agency had been directed to hasten assistance to the displaced persons.

Meanwhile, reports from Michika, headquarters of Michika Council which borders Madagali local government area, said residents of some villages were fleeing to Uba, Mubi and Yola towns for fear of possible attacks.

http://www.punchng.com/news/insurgents-take-over-gulak-in-adamawa/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Do We Still Have A President??

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by Omexonomy: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
APC E-urchines good news for you people and it is time to celebrate BH victory over nigerian army and gej and they will soon role their tanks into the south west.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by thwarrior72: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Do We Still Have A President??
Get a life son undecided

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by lakpalakpa: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omexonomy: APC E-urchines good news for you people and it is time to celebrate BH victory over nigerian army and gej and they will soon role their tanks into the south west.

You've been blinded by clannish bigotry that your little brain can't reason beyond APC/PDP.

Jonadaaft is an all-round failure.

Now you can choke on that..

grin

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
thwarrior72: Get a life son undecided

I have a good life already dude, unlike you, who lives by licking Jonathan's azz angry

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by RockMaxi: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2014

Yes we do :>wink and his name his Good luck Ebele Jonathan deal with that.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by chinazaekperem2: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ngeneukwenu and lakpakpa, go to the thread where your boko haram brothers are been destroyed, I know you aren't happy with that, that's why both of you f00ls are opening contrary threads, mumu children cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by udemzyudex(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
funny... Bokoharam will soon take over the whole north..

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by mmabubakar(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Just imagine what is happening in naija...GEJ is a failed leader!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
RockMaxi:

Yes we do >;-)

But events say otherwise? Is he ever worried over the deaths being recorded under his rule?

I think is time, he is impeached or overthrown!

Nigeria is sinking faster into the abyss!

And we can't just continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

You've been blinded by clannish bigotry that your little brain can't reason beyond APC/PDP.

Jonadaaft is an all-round failure.

Now you can choke on that..

grin

many presidents the world over had passed through wars!

Nigeria is at war!
Let Mr. President be.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Ngeneukwenu and lakpakpa, go to the thread where your boko haram brothers are been destroyed, I know you aren't happy with that, that's why both of you f00ls are opening contrary threads, mumu children cheesy

Chinaza, go back to the shop! We are discussing the future of Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
The north is gradually falling for Boko Haram. That's serious!
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
noblezone:

many presidents the world over had passed through wars!

Nigeria is at war!
Let Mr. President be.

I beg to disagree! Nigeria is simply at war with Corruption and jonathan is the Commander of Corruption fighting against Nigeria angry angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by RockMaxi: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

But events say otherwise? Is he ever worried over the deaths being recorded under his rule?

I think is time, he is impeached or overthrown!

Nigeria is sinking faster into the abyss!

And we can't just continue like this.

GEJ has a big heart and I think the northerners with the "born to rule" mentality are the ones who are not concerned about the peace of this country. When they are ready to cooperate this mess will stop but until then GEJ remains.

[s]
berem: The north is gradually falling for Boko Haram. That's serious!
[/s]
No madam, we are winning this war.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by chinazaekperem2: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Chinaza, go back to shop! We are discussing the future of Nigeria!
imagine an absolute dumb cuckoo like ngeneukwenu discussing the future of nigeria. Hahahahahahahah, is it because people give a quasi literate like you attention here? I guess you think nairaland is a kaikai joint. Man, you are too unintelligent to discuss the future of nigeria cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
This is not a time to be political. Our President and the Military should know that Nigerians are behind them in this anti-terrorism war. I believe in the ability of the military inspired by God.

God bless the men of the Armed Forces

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by arresa: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
udemzyudex: funny... Bokoharam will soon take over the whole north..

Rubbish.

And you think they'll stop after that and not move into your own village?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by Firefire(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2014

Yeye fowl undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by udemzyudex(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
arresa:

You can hasten it by giving them a helping hand..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by brownlord: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
barcanista: This is not a time to be political. Our President and the Military should know that Nigerians are behind them in this anti-terrorism war. I believe in the ability of the military inspired by God.

God bless the men of the Armed Forces

Can you sometimes preach this to your APC leaders? They are the problem we are facing with this boko elements and not the animals

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by patrickmuf(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Don't politicize this issue...It's a threat to national security, we should be out condemning boko haram not celebrating their every move...GEJ has got to sit up though.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by egift(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Jonathan has failed Nigerians. This our obodo Nigeria must not fall because of one man that has no leadership skill.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by vedd: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
The clueless Federal Govt would rather we are unaware of its inability to secure the country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by chinazaekperem2: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Firefire:

Yeye fowl undecided
The slot opened the thread to counter the stride of our soldiers in bama yet he talks about him being intelligent. Ngenekwenu the nutcase wanna discuss the future of nigeria with bigotry spontaneously eating up his inept head. What a gander he is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Una don start again?
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: imagine an absolute dumb cuckoo like ngeneukwenu discussing the future of nigeria. Hahahahahahahah, is it because people give a quasi literate like you attention here? I guess you think nairaland is a kaikai joint. Man, you are too unintelligent to discuss the future of nigeria cheesy

Take my earlier advice serious, I got no time for riff-raffs like you!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by vedd: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
arresa:

Dont mind them. They want to blame the thief, who is at large, for stealing and not the one who fails to provide the security he is mandated with.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by Chibaba247(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
And wat do u ike nsi gain from postin only negative threads abt our country and military
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
brownlord:

Can you sometimes preach this to your APC leaders? They are the problem we are facing with this boko elements and not the animals
who specificall? As for me I don't joke with National Security.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa by chinazaekperem2: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Take my earlier advice serious, I got no time for riff-raffs like you!
get out, wrecked jobless slowpoke, keep quenching your life with fanaticism. I don't know who's deceiving you that you are intelligent. Mtcheeeeeew, doofus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Finally Defeats PDP In House Of Reps, Takes The Majority (pixs) / APC May Be Popular On Social Media But PDP Is In The Hearts Of Nigerians - Metuh / Question: Why Are Other Nigerians Always Persecuting The Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.