Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Is It Good To Marry A Chinese Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Marry A Chinese Girl (3479 Views)

Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex / Abeg Nairalanders, Where Did My P Go Wrong With This Chinese Girl (pics) / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Marry A Chinese Girl by abujalife: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2008
I have this Chinese girl friend and I am thinking of marrying her. Although her parents do not like the idea because I am black , the girl insists. Want to get your opinions.
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Chinese Girl by MrCrackles(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2008
why are you trying to get opinions from people that know fuc.k-all about your relationship?

why are you trying to get an opinion about who you wish to marry?

do you have any common sense at all?

why do you have to rely on other people to tell you what is good for you?

think about the questions above!!
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Chinese Girl by JazzyJ(f): 3:14am On Oct 30, 2008
i am a malaysian n i knw chinese girls too well

stay off frm her
she might be with you now when she finds a better offer she wud juz chuck u in the dustbin n go off with that guy.

as it is said b4 chinese r the malaysian igbo

der is also anoda saying here in malaysia done by the malaysians
the chinese girls r very clever in baiting the guy n holding on to him for as long as she wans to
wen she tire she go dump u for big dumpster o!

so ol'boy take a step back
abeg
no get involved wif these girls o!
they r damn dangerous
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Chinese Girl by Tatase(f): 4:57am On Oct 30, 2008
JazzyJ:

as it is said before chinese r the malaysian igbo

I feel bad saying this but this the funniest thing I've read/heard this month. I'm completely ROTFL. I'm a minority so foreigners never comment about my people. I love my Igbo peeps but its sha funny.
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Chinese Girl by Leilah(f): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2008
marry who you wantMy family were disgusted at me initially too but it blew over. I know of quite a few chinese ladies here in Ireland married to naija men and there kids are so beautiful! they have very happy marriages too!!!
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Chinese Girl by kokoye(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2008
Your daughters will just have flat butts and you'll know how to make shrimp lo mein.

Other than that no problem
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Chinese Girl by whatever90(f): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2008
JazzyJ:

stay off frm her
she might be with you now when she finds a better offer she would juz chuck u in the dustbin n go  off with that guy.

as it is said before chinese r the malaysian igbo

der is also another saying here in malaysia done by the malaysians
the chinese girls r very clever in baiting the guy n holding on to him for as long as she wans to
when she tire she go dump u for big dumpster o!

so ol'boy take a step back
abeg
no get involved with these girls o!
they r damn dangerous

if u r malaysian then u should know that generalization is bad

come on, why r u generalizing,r u trying to tell me all chinese girls r terrible,i mean all,from A-Z?r u also trying to tell me that there is no good one amongst them

plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss  speak for urself and not for others
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Chinese Girl by myrtle: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2008
That word "piquant" falls outside of the realm of my vocabulary. I consider to marry the Chinese girl because not only are many of them shining and gorgeous on the outside, but inside they are pure and innocent. They don't conceal the "hidden agendas" found in many (dare I say 'most' ?) western women, there plan for love is simple and sincere. They will remain true to their spouses for however and whenever their relationship goes.

Because the are so delicate, soft spoken, lovely, high morals and intelligent makes them alluring in the eyes of a foreigner. Most Chinese men don't get the chance to learn to woo a western woman, so there are few marraiges. Taking into consider the tremendous cultural differences between Chinese and the west, I don't think Chinese men have very much to offer a foreign girl. That is, unless she's into karaoke and large, round tabled dinner feasts with plenty of drinks!
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Chinese Girl by JazzyJ(f): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2008
whatever90:

if u r malaysian then u should know that generalization is bad

come on, why r u generalizing,r u trying to tell me all chinese girls r terrible,i mean all,from A-Z?r u also trying to tell me that there is no good one amongst them

plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss speak for yourself and not for others

thats because u did not get adopted into a chinese family n watched wut they do
frm getting money to commiting suicide n many oda things
i have gone tru and i knw chinese well enuf to say dis.
my family's frenz, my own so called cousins who make me d maid juz coz i m black in skin colour.
and u knw sumting else
wen i started dating a nigerian guy, it is a chinese bitch who took him away n used him n now she dumped him coz der is anoda guy who earns more money den my guy
so?
wetin u get to say now?
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Chinese Girl by webman(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2008
abujalife, You can go for a test between Chinese  and Nigerian gals then choose  lol  grin

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls Are You This Desperate (pictures) / True Confessions / Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.