Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo (27698 Views)

Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Litmus: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
"Nigerians sell drugs and we don't like them", is simply stated by ignorant people.

Here's what happened (abridged) During apartheid Nigeria emerged as one of the biggest external voices against the system. Whites were anxious that blacks worldwide and in Africa would wage war on them sooner or later. Nigeria, as the nation with the largest black population and also most vociferous, became a natural focal point for the fear of the black hordes waiting over the horizon. White South Africa demonized Nigeria as did Western Nations abroad that wanted to end Apathied by peaceful means.

Now, people have to understand that Blacks generally coonishly like the things that White people like and hate the things that white people loath and dislike. Whites loath uppity blacks so blacks loath uppity blacks too.

When Apartheid ended, the media tradition of demonizing Nigeria never really ended, it evolved and, with Black south Africans finding that life was not going to be as rosy as they thought- which of course it wouldn't since redistribution of wealth will take time - they looked to blame all sorts of issues for their problems. They took out their frustrations on immigrants.

Nigerians just happen to be a happy marriage between white demonisation and blacks looking for Africans from other nations to take out their frustrations on. To make matters worst Nigerians just happen to be the immigrant Africans that most fitted the excuses of black South Africans i.e They take our jobs, women, do crime, act big and own the houses and businesses that should belong to us.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:

Black South Africans, you say?

Why don't you add on to that list Indians from India, Malaysians, the Chinese, et cetera.

In fact, name 5 nations that love Naai-gerian guests, as opposed to tolerating them. Forever playing the victim.

Oh, by the by, add white south Africans on to your list too. Of course, if you spend all your days in Hillbrow, you wouldn't know to do that.
Well at least i never saw any white/afrikaaner say anything stupid as "Nigerians have come to steal their women" etc. Nigerians are not the ones that rape 5 weeks old white babies or use white people for rituals. Trust me you stupid twerp, i lived in better places than you could ever dream of in your country so don't give that "hillbrow shit". Unlike you, i never set foot in that dump fucking asswipe.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Litmus: "Nigerians sell drugs and we don't like them", is simply stated by ignorant people.

Here's what happened (abridged) During apartheid Nigeria emerged as one of the biggest external voices against the system. Whites were anxious that blacks worldwide and in Africa would wage war on them sooner or later. Nigeria, as the nation with the largest black population and also most vociferous, became a natural focal point for the fear of the black hordes waiting over the horizon. White South Africa demonized Nigeria as did Western Nations abroad that wanted to end Apathied by peaceful means.

Now, people have to understand that Blacks generally coonishly like the things that White people like and hate the things that white people loath and dislike. Whites loath uppity blacks so blacks loath uppity blacks too.

When Apartheid ended, the media tradition of demonizing Nigeria never really ended, it evolved and, with Black south Africans finding that life was not going to be as rosy as they thought- which of course it wouldn't since redistribution of wealth will take time - they looked to blame all sorts of issues for their problems. They took out their frustrations on immigrants.

Nigerians just happen to be a happy marriage between white demonisation and blacks looking for Africans from other nations to take out their frustrations on. To make matters worst Nigerians just happen to be the immigrant Africans that most fitted the excuses of black South Africans i.e They take our jobs, women, do crime, act big and own the houses and businesses that should belong to us.

Smoke and mirrors. Your post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E14BeQp0W4w#t=288
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287:
Well at least i never saw any white/afrikaaner say anything stupid as "Nigerians have come to steal their women" etc. Nigerians are not the ones that rape 5 weeks old white babies or use white people for rituals. Trust me idiot..the places i lived back when i was still in mzansi,you wouldn't even dream of living there even as a househelp or driver you stupid twerp. I'm not like the idiots you see around hillbrow/melville.

Well you never saw one, until today. Now, you know. Stop playing the victim.

Own up to the behaviour of your brothers and stop pleading blindness. Why should South Africans feel guilty about saying it like it is?

Naaai-gerians don't even love each other. So, why demand love from strangers, when you can't give/get it at home?

There's only one issue - Naaigerians are notorious all over the world. Where you've lived or not lived is irrelevant.

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Litmus: "Nigerians sell drugs and we don't like them", is simply stated by ignorant people.

Dude don't try and reason with some of these mzansi guys. I don't blame them, i blame the asswipes we've had as leaders that turned our country into the cesspit that it is presently. I also blame the idiots that go to that country to waste their lives doing dumb things. If all nigerians are drugdealers/419ers, then all black south africans are rapists and have hiv/aids...simple as that. No need to be fucken diplomatic with these punks.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287:
Dude don't try and reason with some of these mzansi guys. I don't blame them, i blame the asswipes we've had as leaders that turned our country into the cesspit that it is presently. I also blame the idiots that go to that country to waste their lives doing dumb things. If all nigerians are drugdealers/419ers, then all black south africans are rapists and have hiv/aids...simple as that. No need to be fucken diplomatic with these punks.

But the South Africans are rapists in their own country. The same could hardly be said for Naai-gerians.

I understand the butthurt, but facts are facts.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:

Own up to the behaviour of your brothers and stop pleading blindness. Why should South Africans feel guilty about saying it like it is?

Naaai-gerians don't even love each other. So, why demand love from strangers, when you can't give/get it at home?

There's only one issue - Naaigerians are notorious all over the world. Where you've lived or not lived is irrelevant.

Well i'm saying it like it is then..
1. All black south africans are rapists...they love raping kids as young as 5 weeks old and white people just to "display superiority"
2. All black south africans have hiv/aids....and they try to spread it around by raping people.
3. All black south africans hate foreigners...they think they've come to take their jobs and women.

There...lets play the stereotyping game...fucking cunt.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:

But the South Africans are rapists in their own country. The same could hardly be said for Naai-gerians.

I understand the butthurt, but facts are facts.
Why should i be butthurt?? you are right...facts are facts...thank God you just admitted all your black men are rapists and hiv/aids carriers.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:

Oh so a nigerian snatched your wife huh?? That explains everything. So what the Bleep are you doing on a nigerian site if i may ask??
Signs of a fucken dickrider.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287:
Well i'm saying it like it is then..
1. All black south africans are rapists...they love raping kids as young as 5 weeks old and white people just to "display superiority"
2. All black south africans have hiv/aids....and they try to spread it around by raping people.
3. All black south africans hate foreigners...they think they've come to take their jobs and women.

There...lets play the stereotyping game...fucking cunt.

Rapists in THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

HIV IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

Hate foreigners IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

Naai-gerians on the other hand...

The below says it all - and that's the point below.

Why should South Africans deal with Naai-gerian druglords?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCPpcSFG7E

Look at the very white cops LOVING the naai-gerian below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry3N6CIvQP0
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:

Rapists in THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

HIV in IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

Hate foreigners IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

Naai-gerians on the other hand...

The below says it all - and that's the point below.

Why should South Africans deal with Naai-gerian druglords?

Then tell the South African companies in Nigeria to piss off first, then maybe you can say shit about nigerians being in mzansi then. Personally i blame the idiots that went there for whatever reason in the first place...
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287:
Then tell the South African companies in Nigeria to piss off first, then maybe you can say shit about nigerians being in mzansi then. Personally i blame the idiots that went there for whatever reason in the first place...

Tell your Naai-gerian politicians to STOP allowing the South African companies in, in return for kickbacks.

Naai-gerians are always selling their own.

First, it was slavery.

Now, your politicians are selling Naai-gerian business to South Africa.

Anger won't change the facts.

How can you demand respect when you can't respect yourself?
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287:
Oh so a nigerian snatched your wife huh?? That explains everything. So what the Bleep are you doing on a nigerian site if i may ask??
Signs of a fucken dickrider.

I understand the frustration. Whenever a nation has nothing to offer, they go for the most basic of retorts - s*x.

You could have come up with an elevated argument if your nation had elevated examples. But there's none.

Your only example is how to make babies and have the biggest population in a country the size of Texas or thereabouts.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:

Tell your Naai-gerian politicians to STOP allowing the South African companies in, in return for kickbacks.

Naai-gerians are always selling their own.

First, it was slavery.

Now, your politicians are selling Naai-gerian business to South Africa.

Anger won't change the facts.

How can you demand respect when you can't respect yourself?
Oh trust me, if only they would listen...But then again, those fuckers don't represent me.
Anger?? why should i be angry?? when i live in a better country presently?? i have no business with mzansi especially with idiots like you.
Like i said in my previous posts, i've lived there before. The arguement i was having with eronZA or whatever was him denying that he'd never heard any south african calling all nigerians drugdealers till you showed up.

Trust me fuckface, i don't give a shit about your country. To the stupid naija guys still suffering in there, i hope they suffer even more till they decide to pack their bags and leave. Simple as that.

Keep your respect...give to the lame guys that grovel at your feet. Not me.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:

I understand the frustration. Whenever a nation has nothing to offer, they go for the most basic of retorts - s*x.

You could have come up with an elevated argument if your nation had elevated examples. But there's none.

Your only example is how to make babies and have the biggest population in a country the size of Texas or thereabouts.
Excuses...everyone knows naija is in a messed up state at present...but like i told your other friend, mzansi isn't utopia too. Facts are facts...you said nigerians come to steal your women and hence my reply. Don't try and act all clever. You still haven't told me what you're doing on a nigerian site??
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287:
Oh trust me, if only they would listen...But then again, those fuckers don't represent me.
Anger?? why should i be angry?? when i live in a better country presently?? i have no business with mzansi especially with idiots like you.
Like i said in my previous posts, i've lived there before. The arguement i was having with eronZA or whatever was him denying that he'd never heard any south african calling all nigerians drugdealers till you showed up.
Trust me fuckface, i don't give a shit about your country. To the stupid naija guys still suffering in there, i hope they suffer even more till they decide to pack their bags and leave. Simple as that.
Keep your respect...give to the lame guys that grovel at your feet. Not me.

You keep denying that your are livid, but your petticoat is showing. You've even lost the ability to speak like a human being and have reverted to your primate ways.

I don't care what argument you were having with EroZA. You are talking to me now. Own up to what Naai-gerians are doing, from India to pluto and stop acting as if the world decided to pick on Naai-gerians for no reason.

What you think about my country is sooooo irrelevant, it's not even funny. What is relevant is that Naai-gerians in South Africa and out yonder are known for bad things. Accept that and be happy - and you might just avoid the hernia that's about to visit you.

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:

You keep denying that your are livid, but your petticoat is showing. You've even lost the ability to speak like a human being and have reverted to your primate ways.

I don't care what argument you were having with EroZA. You are talking to me now. Own up to what Naai-gerians are doing, from India to pluto and stop acting as if the world decided to pick on Naai-gerians for no reason.

What you think about my country sooooo irrelevant, it's not even funny. What is relevant is that Naai-gerians in South Africa and out yonder are known for bad things. Accept that and be happy - and you might just avoid the hernia that's about to visit you.
Agreed...Just like south africans are known to peodophiles, serial rapists and a very high rate of hiv/aids...don't care if its in "their own country".
Do you agree??
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:

What you think about my country is sooooo irrelevant, it's not even funny. What is relevant is that Naai-gerians in South Africa and out yonder are known for bad things. Accept that and be happy - and you might just avoid the hernia that's about to visit you.
Hernia na you should be worried about the black tsotsi that might rape you and ur family to "show their dominance over white people".
And he says i'm being petty....
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287:
Agreed...Just like south africans are known to peodophiles, serial rapists and a very high rate of hiv/aids...don't care if its in "their own country".
Do you agree??

Pedophilia is sanctioned by law in Naai-geria, where a 50 year old can happily marry a pre-teen.

That said, South Africans are peadophiles in their own land.

See below what Indians in Goa have to say about the infestation that's the Naai-gerian druglord.

Facts are facts.

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287:
Hernia na you should be worried about the black tsotsi that might rape you and ur family to "show their dominance over white people".
And he says i'm being petty....

Yes. A hernia.

Your butthurt doesn't change the fact that the South African Tsotsi is in South Africa, but the Naai-gerian druglord is a pest worldwide.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:

Pedophilia is sanctioned by law in Naai-geria, where a 50 year old can happily marry a pre-teen.

That said, South African are peadophiles in their own land.

See below what Indians in Goa have to say about the infestation that's the Naai-gerian druglord.

Facts are facts.
Thank YOU!!... You finally admitted it...thats all i wanted to hear. All these other shit you're spewing really doesn't matter to me as i've already addressed it on my previous posts...
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287:
Thank YOU!!... You finally admitted it...thats all i wanted to hear. All these other shit you're spewing really doesn't matter to me as i've already addressed it on my previous posts...

As you then have happily admitted that South Africans are well within their rights; and that you were foaming in the mouth for no reason.

Funny, seeing as you "never cared", as you claim. kiss

What you've done in your previous posts is no business of mine. I just know what you've done now.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by comrChris(m): 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
I can't jst help but laugh at their ignorance hul, they call us boko haram,ebola etc but forgot that in d midst of all these problems nigeria still surpassed them in economy! I think south africans are the most shameless and useless peeople on earth,come wednesday they will definitely regret it fools
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:

Yes. A hernia.

Your butthurt doesn't change the fact that the South African Tsotsi is in South Africa, but the Naai-gerian druglord is a pest worldwide.

Very good...at least you're finally finally using your brains. You've indirectly admitted that nigerians are not responsible for all the crimes in your country and that they are south african rapsits and racist fucktards like yourself...that was my argument with eronZA and you just proved it.

NEXT TIME DON'T DIVE INTO AN ARGUMENT WITHOUT USING YOUR HEAD OR HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.

Now run along punk....
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287:
Very good...at least you're finally finally using your brains. You've indirectly admitted that nigerians are not responsible for all the crimes in your country and that they are south african rapsits and racist fucktards like yourself...that was my argument with eronZA and you just proved it.

NEXT TIME DON'T DIVE INTO AN ARGUMENT WITHOUT USING YOUR HEAD.

Now run along punk....

As you have cancelled out all your arguments while chasing your own strawman.

While you were busy building the strawman, you were happily accepting that you deserve to be hated, and the reason being that you are a pest and an infestation in other countries.

kiss
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:

As you then have happily admitted that South Africans are well within their rights; and that you were foaming in the mouth for no reason.

Funny, seeing as you "never cared", as you claim. kiss

What you've done in your previous posts is no business of mine. I just know what you've done now.
And thats why fucktards like you deserve to die a misreable and painful death. So why quote me if you're not sure about what i'm saying??...your really a stupid stupid fucker...i'm sorry to say.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:

As you have cancelled out all your arguments while chasing your own strawman.

While you were busy building the strawman, you were happily accepting that you deserve to be hated, and the reason being that you are a pest and an infestation in other countries.

kiss
Don't kiss me you fucken gay...do i look gay to you?? grin grin angry angry
Funny enough, you sound like someone i know on here...but then again...none of my business.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287:
And thats why fucktards like you deserve to die a misreable and painful death. So why quote me if you're not sure about what i'm saying??...your really a stupid stupid fucker...i'm sorry to say.

I am very sure what you are saying. You are saying that you now are abandoning all your arguments and have accepted mine because you BELIEVE I that have accepted your [dismissed and ignored] strawman.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287:
And thats why fucktards like you deserve to die a misreable and painful death. So why quote me if you're not sure about what i'm saying??...your really a stupid stupid fucker...i'm sorry to say. Show me where i said there weren't "within their rights" to do anything. You're the one clutching on straws here, not me.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287:
Don't kiss me you fucken gay...do i look gay to you?? grin grin angry angry
Funny enough, you sound like someone i know on here...but then again...none of my business.

You don't look anything, but you don't sound very smart. I'll give you that.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
CraigB:

I am very sure what you are saying. You are saying that you now are abandoning all your arguments and have accepted mine because you BELIEVE I that have accepted your [dismissed and ignored] strawman.
What was my argument with eronZA about?? plss answer?? If you don't know, then all this shit you've been yapping about is pointless to be honest.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287: [/quote]

Saw it the first time.

[quote author=CraigB]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Men's 100m At 2012 Olympics / Who Would Be The Best Replacement For Messi? / Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal - 35% Stake To Revive The Club - UK Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.