Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade (2455 Views)

Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 07, 2014
Olisa metuh is the spoke man of the ruling party, Labaran Maku is the Minister for Information and Chris Olukolade is the spoke man of Nigeria Army.These people are in the right position to give Nigeria right information, but they give us wrong information, you believe them at your own peril.

My worst lier is chris Olukolade, he can lie for Africa, he made Nigeria loss the respect they have Nigeria Army

*it is as if am missing someone name*
No other person than HRH Reuben Abati, This is inform this week.His lie is travelling through the Atlantic

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by gentleoyink: 5:14am On Sep 07, 2014
Liar Mohammed

15 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:17am On Sep 07, 2014
How can you leave out the one whose name itself is Lie?

The greatest liar of all time is Alhaji Lie Mohammed.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Chris Olukolade will tell you we have rescued the girls when no girl is missing, Labaran Maku said Nigeria already have cure for ebola

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 07, 2014
oLIEseh Metuh

LIEbaran Makuh

Chris OlukoLIEde

Three of them are the worst LIARS Nigeria has ever produced. Believe them at your own risk!

grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by princealbashir: 5:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Lier Muhammed

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 07, 2014
I don't why some people start mention lai mohammed, you can wish not listen to lai mohammed, but lets talk of chris Olukolade, Labaran Maku and Olisa metuh

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by FiftyFifty(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2014
When Kolade talks, I most often ask myself: do some people have conscience at all? Kolade can lie... to say d least. Believe
him at ur own peril.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Unionised(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2014
Ipledge: I don't why some people start mention lai mohammed, you can wish not listen to lai mohammed, but lets talk of chris Olukolade, Labaran Maku and Olisa metuh

No Sir!

I choose LIAR Mohammed

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by size38: 6:53am On Sep 07, 2014
The same question has been going through my mind for months now. The magnitude of lies by these fellows Olisa Metu, Olukolade and Labaran Maku is out of this world. Even the Devil we all know as a great lier can beat his chest and say, these men are worst liers. Their lies can even cause miscarriage for a pregnant woman

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by skyfall: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2014
Sorry, it's a tie between Metuh & Maku.

Olukolade tries to tell white lies, but unfortunately for him, they usually turn to black.
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2014
size38: The same question has been going through my mind for months now. The magnitude of lies by these fellows Olisa Metu, Olukolade and Labaran Maku is out of this world. Even the Devil we all know as a great lier can beat his chest and say, these men are worst liers. Their lies can even cause miscarriage for a pregnant woman
lol presenting those guys for olympic, they will pass china and usa olympic medals in just 2 olympics
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by nextdoor84(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2014
I think the OP missed the baddest of them all.....Lie Lie Mahammed....Abeg that guy can Lie!!

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by clevadani: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2014
if d devil listen to lies frm dese guys,he'll shout Jesus
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Balkan(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2014
Alieji lier Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by omololu2020(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2014
Ipledge: Olisa metuh is the spoke man of the ruling party, Labaran Maku is the Minister for Information and Chris Olukolade is the spoke man of Nigeria Army.These people are in the right position to give Nigeria right information, but they give us wrong information, you believe them at your own peril.

My worst lier is chris Olukolade, he can lie for Africa, he made Nigeria loss the respect they have Nigeria Army
dear op,u r also a lier,,dont confuse pple ova hia,,olukolade is not d spokeman of the nigerian army,,he is the spokeman of the nigerian military,,so am nominatin u for also givin us a wrong information
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Mekateka: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2014
gentleoyink: Liar Mohammed
sallallahu alayhi wa salaam (S.A.W.S)

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2014
Itz like asking someone to pick between Ogun,Sango and Ayelala lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Itz like asking someone to pick between Ogun,Sango and Ayelala lipsrsealed
grin grin grin so funnu

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
[size=18pt]LIEnus Muhamadman[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
OkijaAmaka: [size=18pt]LIEnus Muhamadman[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
which country is he from?
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by somebody90: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2014
God bless Nigeria Army, God bless Chris Olukolade for doing a good job.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by ontopofthematta(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2014
always dig up facts before bringing it to public discuss. the issue of who the worst liar is, will only succeed in defacing the country as a whole. so to me, it is mere figment of your imagination to call someone a liar.
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by ontopofthematta(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2014
from my iconoclastic comment, i say Chris Olukolade is a man worth emulation, an erudite whose indeliable mark is still on the sand of time.
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by olapluto(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2014
How can OP and everyone else miss the prayer warrior general of the federation. Adedoyin Opuro Okupe!

Doyin Okupe will win gold in any lieing competition! Maku, Metuh and Olukolade (who is doing his job really) are all learners where Okupe is holding sway.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by ontopofthematta(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2014
HE DESERVE ACCOLADES FOR HIS SERVICES TO OUR DEAR NATION. #Chrisolukolade
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by GANDALF1(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Lie Muhammed

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by ontopofthematta(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
@olapluto, u should try and not spear the rod, but before your chastity try and be decisive on issues of security in Nigeria, for it is highly sensitive.check the war against insurgency so far in this country, where the Nigerian Military has been the lead actors in the scene. And for the Defence Director Chris Olukolade, his undying love for his country,you should have a rethink and give it up to him as a doyen...
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by Orunto: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
None of them is. All are terrific propagandists. God bless them!
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by ontopofthematta(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
@Orunto: in history propaganda begins with Adolf Hitler, so nwen such words is used it is not to instigate what is baseless, this whole argument is fact missing and should not be a prove of the podding at all. the 'terrific propagandists' according to your comment is indecisive.
Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by enomakos(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
the legendary chris olukolade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Worst Lier? Olisa Metuh, Labaran Maku Or Chris Olukolade by KwoiZabo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
gentleoyink: Liar Mohammed
LWTMB

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria At 54: Nigerian Leaders So Far. / Should Nigeria Be Re-colonized? / APC Responsible For Insurgency —PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.