Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers (68727 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / (pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by rattlesnake(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2014
Damage control....does not work in naija

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2014
Schemer at work.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by BedLam: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2014
Gombs: Er
Symptomatic of a sheep! No evidence will cause you to abnegate!

12 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by queensenglish91: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2014
PastorKun: It's really a shame that Oyakhilome allowed his marriage to deteriorate to this level. As far back as four years ago it got leaked to the public that they were having marital issues. This is more than enough time to make amends but I guess Oyakhilome was more interested in building his personal empire and sampling the various women that flock around him than keeping his home intact. A ministry that would permanently keep you separated from your family is definitely not from God. Unfortunately Oyaks is too proud arrogant and conceited to admit his folly and retrace his steps. The only reasonable thing for him to do is to go a beg for his wife's forgiveness, reunite with his family and start living with them and get rid of his numerous female bed warmers. It is extremely unacceptable and totally disrespectful for a man to disregard his wife in the presence of other women.

SHUT UP!

6 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2014
PastorKun:

Pastor Chris arrogance and conceit would probably push him to defend, I only hope for the sake of the church he receives good counsel from his lawyers and he doesn't go that route else the whole thing would get pretty messy.

In this case it will be better if the truth is not hidden. The ball is in his court sha.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by nairaman66(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2014
Those pointing fingers at Chris should apologize now or ?? grin
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Analyst2: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2014
Too bad...for those looking up to Pastor Chris... well let them try and settle out their problems on their own terms.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by BedLam: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2014
Like pastor, like followers! Little wonder they use hotels and brothels for church services. All of them, ASHAWO!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Wetin concern agbero with overload. Iyen oooo kan aye jooooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by kingschild123(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2014
Please what's the meaning of adultery and inappropriate relationship?
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by mployer(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2014
Donxavier:

Think this through. How can PST Chris ask his wife to come and stay with him and she would refused. This is a man that preaches complete submission and calls the husband a master. Surely, there's no way the wife would demand to stay away from her husband for so long just by herself. It must have been with his consent. PST Chris was definitely comfortable with the arrangement for whatever reasons.

You are Just assuming.

Didn't You reason that Anita might have prefered living in the uk than living in SA or Nigeria.

Relocating to Uk while the ministry Is mainly in Nigeria and SA Is not a good option for pastor Chris.

But I think pastor Chris has more of the blame. He took a lot for granted concerning their marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by k777(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2014
So?
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by nanizle(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2014
How does this affecting the ongoing war in Bama?

#TeamNigerianArmy cool

2 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by mployer(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2014
kingschild123: Please what's the meaning of adultery and inappropriate relationship?

Spending too much time with and giving too much attention to an opposite sex who is not your spouse could be termed 'inappropriate'. Sleeping with him/her is adultery.

Hope u gat that?

6 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Dreyl(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2014
Keeping up with the oyakilomens
episode 4
NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Bobby4090: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2014
“The wife reserves the right to expand on all of these particulars if the divorce petition is defended.”

Means that she has a right to expose him the more and give details of his secret runs if pastor Chris tries to defend himself or say its a lie. Good Lord, what has this world come to. Means this may just be the surface of it...more may be yet to come. jeeezz

2 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Gombs(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Thank you for this reasonable submission. Infact, i hereby move the motion that you take over the leadership of Christ Embassy forthwith!

Oh Lord!
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Anacksunamun: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2014
Even the Bible enjoined us to place our family first before the Church, yet we humans thought God's actually babbling. Let him face the criticisms, hopefully he'd learn from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by otipoju(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2014
All I can say is that Mr Chris Oyakhilome's PR team are a bunch of fools. In an attempt to do a damage limitation to his new reputation as an adulterous fellow who has no regard for his marriage vows, they have succeeded in confirming to people like me that were just observing proceedings and refraining from judging, that Ogbeni Chris is like an Arab prince who keeps a harem of concubines.

That is all I got to say.Chris ride on nothing do you. You made so much money preaching love but loathe and disrespect the mother of your children ... Sad so sad.

It would have been better if you had toed the path of honor and apologized to your wife.Validating her right to feel neglected, deprived and humiliated by your lifestyle would have done the magic for your image. I can relate to the pain she must have felt seeing her husband enjoying the fame by frolicking around with single ladies in the so called " inappropriate relationships".

I don't know what she did to you at a point in time that made you loose all the respect you had for her, but as a so called representative of a God who forgives sinners... You owed those whom you teach a practical example of what you preach. Failure to forgive her for many years and choosing to send her to oblivion is coming back to haunt you like a mosquito perching on your balls.You can't smash it with force, otherwise you will damage something precious. You just have to bear the pain until it goes away.

Nevertheless, the street sense in me asks " did someone marry someone simply to get permanent residency papers and not for love?" Once that person got what the person wanted, the other person outlived the person's usefulness by default. Maybe it was aggravated because of some nasty things were said that that wounded someone deeply when the other person had the upper hand... So this exile is a case of vengeance.

This strand of thought is a figment of my imagination. It is baseless, outlandish and did not spring from any fact... But it is the only way I struggle to comprehend why for sixteen good years,I have never spent just seven days at a stretch with my wife and the mother of my daughters but prefer the company of a bevy of sexy ladies as my housemates.

Still on the Matter, I heard you run a White House that would make our Governor Yerima up north green with envy, Bros ye!!! I throway salute for you oo!!! In fact Big Brother are learners where you their Father dey run things, Dbanj the koko master himself no get the liver to run an operation of this magnitude. it is only the great Abami Eda Fela that comes close to the scale of your modus operandi.

I rate you above Fela because na cream and well to do girls you dey camp for your White House , while most of Fela's housemates in Kalakuta were "Osanle" dancers who were dependent on him for a livelihood.

Bros two Durosoke for you.... as you continue to ascend to a higher levels of grace.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: Don't judge him yet. The woman complained of living separately, saying that the only time they stay together as a family is when he comes to UK. But did you see where she said that she wanted to join him in Nigeria or S.Africa and he refused? I'm still searching for something like that.

They need our prayers not judgement.

Read between the lines , you'll surely see it there

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Toks2008(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2014
Ko kan aye

2 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2014
The saga continues
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by mployer(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2014
The post makes much sense. I think I am with Anita in this case.

Pastor Chris is probably working 'too hard' for God. I don't think God demands such from anybody.

He is a Just God smiley

4 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by nerodenero: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2014
I know a couple of Pastors that travel anywhere and everywhere with their wives.Fighting temptation is not an easy task but as a Man of God,there are measures you put in place that will help and keep you away from these mess.I think Pastor Chris has failed in this part.

I need not sound this to the Pastor that ALL women needs attention.

I think if we always think of that day that we would sleep permanent and never to wake,we will always act right.

Anita and Chris should fix this asap.

3 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by slap1(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2014
We are not kids. There is something called euphemism, so she mustn't use "adultery" before we understand.

Shít has hit the fan. Physician, heal thyself.

6 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2014

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by kayce911(f): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2014
They are only trying to save face.
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by magicfingers009: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: Don't judge him yet. The woman complained of living separately, saying that the only time they stay together as a family is when he comes to UK. But did you see where she said that she wanted to join him in Nigeria or S.Africa and he refused? I'm still searching for something like that.

They need our prayers not judgement.
Very valid point
Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Kirinwa: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2014
PastorKun: It's really a shame that Oyakhilome allowed his marriage to deteriorate to this level. As far back as four years ago it got leaked to the public that they were having marital issues. This is more than enough time to make amends but I guess Oyakhilome was more interested in building his personal empire and sampling the various women that flock around him than keeping his home intact. A ministry that would permanently keep you separated from your family is definitely not from God. Unfortunately Oyaks is too proud arrogant and conceited to admit his folly and retrace his steps. The only reasonable thing for him to do is to go a beg for his wife's forgiveness, reunite with his family and start living with them and get rid of his numerous female bed warmers. It is extremely unacceptable and totally disrespectful for a man to disregard his wife in the presence of other women.

Apart from what you read on newspapers at newstand and tabloids borrowed from friends. Do you assume you know the Oyakhilome family enough to make a sane comment?

No sane person can blame one party in marriage while leaving the other. Besides why do you side women in cases of marriage breakdown. Why didn't she leave UK to join Chris in Nigeria or she thinks he doesn't have emotional needs.

If somebody had come to them with divorce in mind, will they not quote scriptures upon scriptures. It would be bad of them to divorce after those fine devotionals. They will be seen as first class hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2014
Why would a married pastor stay away from his wife and children for 16 years and comes home once a year. Have he not been having sex all the while? The same bible he preaches instituted marriage and why would he not support his help mate if he hasnt gotten another for himself. Both of them should be living togehter, worshipping in d same church and attending events together if the need be. His family should be an example for members to follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by ENDTIMES: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2014
If pastor Chris is a Christian he should reconcile with his wife immediately and unconditionally. Nothing short of this will be accepted.

5 Likes

Re: Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2014
kingschild123: Please what's the meaning of adultery and inappropriate relationship?
Absolutely no difference! One is 144 and the other is a Gross.
Need I say that even when a man lustfully looks at a woman(talk more of a woman who dresses seductively),the man has committed adultery. Adultery is not all about sex if I am not mistaken.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student / Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.