Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act (3936 Views)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by doctorofgirls(m): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2014
loookiing at a guy from shoe to head when they meet a guy for the first time,I observed a girl doing that to my homie lastweek when we where at shoprite lagos, and its like its fast becoming a trend in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by bright007(f): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2014
and you decided to create a thread about ?..... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by TRADELYN: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2014
Everybody does it...

It all depends on the approach: some are rude/friendly or otherwise!!!
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2014
This should make baCk page

9 Likes

Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by rawpadgin(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2014
she's only accessed ur friend if he's loaded

1 Like

Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Dreyl(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Ehm you've to make sure he has nice shoes...

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by DVMtuppence(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2014
MrsBreezy: Ehm you've to make sure he has nice shoes...
grin
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by jonsin(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2014
doctorofgirls: loookiing at a guy from shoe to head when they meet a guy for the first time,I observed a girl doing that to my homie lastweek when we where at shoprite lagos, and its like its fast becoming a trend in nigeria

she's trying to weigh the guy in her scale if he's worth it or not, a total material girl if u ask me
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by jonsin(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2014

and what if they're nice?
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2014
so OP what do u expect her to do before? grin
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by doctorofgirls(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2014
claireshan: so OP what do u expect her to do before? grin
I expect eye contacts honestly before taking a stroll randomly to his outfits
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by KingTom(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2014
OP this yarn don tey na! In my uni days when we go visit efrebos for their hostel, their friends go come down check us from head to toe, and depeding on the content of our hands their girlfriend would either come down with a big t shirt or something hot. SMH grin grin grin
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by hatux: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Lol cheesy... Seriously, its very common among Nigerian ladies' me just think the head to toe look is just like quarantine method...
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2014
Ok,i grab wat u are trying to pass across,u go shoprite abi?aw was d shopping?
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by doctorofgirls(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2014
Harbosede02: Ok,i grab wat u are trying to pass across,u go shoprite abi?aw was d shopping?
normal,pick up stuffs ,do a lil bit of sight seeeing ,then zoom off
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2014
jonsin:

and what if they're nice?

Then attraction levels increase by 20%
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2014
doctorofgirls: I expect eye contacts honestly before taking a stroll randomly to his outfits
I don't do that
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by doctorofgirls(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2014
claireshan: I don't do that
anyways different folks with different personalities kk
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2014
TRADELYN: Everybody does it...

It all depends on the approach: some are rude/friendly or otherwise!!!
You have said it all. It's not always rude, sometimes it is just due protocol...

1 Like

Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2014
doctorofgirls: anyways different folks with different personalities kk
yea
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Ksslib(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2014
KingTom: OP this yarn don tey na! In my uni days when we go visit efrebos for their hostel, their friends go come down check us from head to toe, and depeding on the content of our hands their girlfriend would either come down with a big t shirt or something hot. SMH grin grin grin
rotf!!

Seriously? grin
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by doctorofgirls(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2014
claireshan: yea
you got good smiles
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by teewai3(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2014
then wats next aftet d shoe screening
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by teewai3(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2014
then wats next after d shoe screening
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by marieolae(f): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2014
I dnt think its bad. If u are sure of yourself and your confident, you shouldn't feel bad at all.
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by ShirelleBaby: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
depends on the approach-the way some guys walk up to me forces me to look from their head to their toes and behind dem sef to scan whoseva is with him too
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by priscaoge(f): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lol...This is funny! It's not a bad thing. Guys also do that. You don't have to do it in a rude way. The one I hate is when someone is looking @ u constantly,no blinking of an eye,mouth wide open n still want u to know he/she is looking @ u. Even when u look towards their direction,they won't stop lookingundecidedundecided*I wonder what they are thinking*
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by KingTom(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ksslib:
rotf!!

Seriously? grin
It was a terrible thing grin
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by KingTom(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ksslib:
rotf!!

Seriously? grin
Seriously , it was a terrible thing grin
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
doctorofgirls: you got good smiles
Thanks smiley
Re: Most Girls In Nigeria Are Guilty Of This Act by doctorofgirls(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
claireshan: Thanks smiley
where u base

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The 4 Things You Miss For Not Having Premarital Sex / Beauty Contest ...why Are Nairaland Ladies Average In Beauty Or Ugly? / CplusJason...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.