Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? (2631 Views)

What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Guy's Dick Is Too Small? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Spotless180(m): 7:05am On Sep 07, 2014
i am the type that would not like to marry a lady
whose cli,toris has been chopped off because her
sex life has been hampered or destroyed. and
there are many other things that may begin to
play out later when u get married to her. so if
your girlfriend that u hv been dating for a year
now told you dat she has been circumcised, what
would you do?
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Tallesty1(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2014
I will call you for advise
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2014
Nothing undecided
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Spotless180(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2014
ULSHERLAN: Nothing undecided
that means u will go ahead.
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by am0s(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
notin @all
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Huh
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
How would i no if hv been circumcised?
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by chemystery: 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Xenaf: How would i no if hv been circumcised?
you ask your parents
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by MRLANNISTER(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
I will do exactly what a babe will do when she discovers that the dick of a guy she loves is Kinda smaller than expected...... Manage it till it serves the purpose.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Spotless180(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
when u sleep like log of wood during sex.
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Spotless180(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
MRLANNISTER: I will do exactly what a babe will do when she discovers that the dick of a guy she loves is Kinda smaller than expected...... Manage it till it serves the purpose.
what if i cannot manage it?
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote
author=MRLANNISTER]I will do exactly what a babe will do when she
discovers that the dick of a guy she loves is Kinda smaller than
expected...... Manage it till it serves the purpose. [/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin
op here's your answer
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by fuckshit: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
FÜCKING do nothing grin grin
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Enegod(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
kai, see yansh!!!
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by kalu01(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Send her back to her mother's womb. grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
@ OP,the clitoris is not easily visible cos its located right inside the vagina,it can only be felt with your fingers during pre-intimacy and its very sensitive,therefore what u're referring to is actually the *vulva* which is located right beneath the pubic region.So back to your question,if u find urself with a circumcised GF,u'll have to put in extra effort in getting her aroused,becos the foremost sensitive cells which make up the *vulva*have been chopped off by the circumcision.Hop dis helps..
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yeah dump her ass menh even if she is the most beautiful, honest caring girl you've ever met.
Go for some uncircumcised hoes that will give you maximum satisfactioN.
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by djeezy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't like circumcised pusssy. So I'm gonna....
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
...Does it really matter when there is true and genuine love??....Was she aware when her parents performed the barbaric acts??..Is it the end of the world??.....Do they really need to be stigmatised or treated badly by their husbands or boyfriends??...Is it their fault??......

....They need your help....They need you to understand how they are feeling...They need you to help solve their problems.....They need your reassuarance and love....

...Apart from stimulating the cl*toris or external labia majora and minora, there are several other unique ways you can make them feel like a normal woman....Husbands only need to study their wives...Boyfriends only need to study their girlfriends....
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by goalburner(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
A circumsized pusshy is like a trumpet without a mouth-piece. It should get dumped in the trash
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Spotless180: that means u will go ahead.
yups
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Spotless180(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
enkay4love: @ OP,the clitoris is not easily visible cos its located right inside the vagina,it can only be felt with your fingers during pre-intimacy and its very sensitive,therefore what u're referring to is actually the *vulva* which is located right beneath the pubic region.So back to your question,if u find urself with a circumcised GF,u'll have to put in extra effort in getting her aroused,becos the foremost sensitive cells which make up the *vulva*have been chopped off by the circumcision.Hop dis helps..
everybody needs a girl dat is hot in bed not the....
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by adeowo84(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2014
my gal who i plan to marry is circumcise but she is doing well on bed...i dont rilly think this thing affect o cos she de even wet wella down there with just small touches cool.
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by valmunich(m): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2014
People will create a topic on every single poo!
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by valmunich(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2014
adeowo84: my gal who i plan to marry is circumcise but she is doing well on bed...i dont rilly think this thing affect o cos she de even wet wella down there with just small touches cool.
So u even do and you're against one Akwa ibom girl that does? Hypocrite! grin
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Spotless180(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2014
will u buy a car without an engine?
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2014
temigracie: ...Does it really matter when there is true and genuine love??....Was she aware when her parents performed the barbaric acts??..Is it the end of the world??.....Do they really need to be stigmatised or treated badly by their husbands or boyfriends??...Is it their fault??......

....They need your help....They need you to understand how they are feeling...They need you to help solve their problems.....They need your reassuarance and love....

...Apart from stimulating the cl*toris or external labia majora and minora, there are several other unique ways you can make them feel like a normal woman....Husbands only need to study their wives...Boyfriends only need to study their girlfriends....
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2014
temigracie: ...Does it really matter when there is true and genuine love??....Was she aware when her parents performed the barbaric acts??..Is it the end of the world??.....Do they really need to be stigmatised or treated badly by their husbands or boyfriends??...Is it their fault??......

Hmmmm..
I wonder why u typed with so much emotion like u were a victim of what d o.p has jst said..
Well.. i wudnt knw if u r...
orrr...
R u
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by MisterRight(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2014

u sound like a preacher. Which church do u attend?
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Spotless180(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
MisterRight: u sound like a preacher. Which church do u attend?
lols!
Re: What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Enegod: kai, see yansh!!!
y are u always stalking me huh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (photos) / My Girl Said I'm Selfish After All This Thingz..., / A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.