Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... (8858 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by butanep(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2014
Ladies are wonderful creation from God, I must confess... Without the ladies the world would have been so boring... They even make life interesting for we the men.
Some ladies know the packaging system, they know how to dress, makeup and match colours to look so beautiful and attractive... I like ladies with such skills.
I still don't understand while some of the clean and good looking babes we see outside are dirty inside... Am not just saying it... I have witnessed it myself.
There was this lady I was chasing, that was forming a hard nut to crack... There was a day I decide to pay her a surprise visit... I knocked her door... She was so surprised to see me... Come in, she said... Lol and behold... Her room was just in a big mess...emanating odour I can't understand... I just pretend as if all is well but dying inside... Only God knows how I survived the drama that day... From that day, I didn't bother to chase...
Apart from that, in my school... The female hostel smell badly like a dump site... More than the male hostel. The first day i entered the female hostel, I was so angry with my self... The room I vistied was oozing undiscovered odour...
I lived off campus during my school days, and I know how dirty some of these girls are... Some can even leave their underwears outside for a week... Some even self don't clean up their inside very well... When you enter, my brother... So sorry, because your room go "cast"... I know its not all ladies but most of them are guilty of this...
Why are ladies so concerned about their outside than inside...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2014
All my female friends are neat

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by butanep(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2014
Are they neat both outside and inside... I knw they re neat outside but confirmed the inside... Some re neat both ways shall

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by benkings(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2014
What is dis op talking bout

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by KillerBeauty(f): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2014
undecided
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by ITbomb(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2014
You better start chasing neat babes

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by tayoxx(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2014
not all sha. ..
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by proxillin(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2014
True sha
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by jonsin(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2014
KillerBeauty: undecided

my tots exactly, this early Sunday morning,a thread like this #smh
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2014
Op,watz d name of ur sch?
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by dagentility(f): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2014
Must you generalize.
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by chemystery: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2014
OP is on point. And that's why ladies patronize perfumes and deodorants than guys. Studies also has also revealed in their private closets, guys are cleaner and well organised than ladies

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2014
You are not lying
Especially the female hostels
Very dirty and unkempt

They tend to look neat outside mostly cos of the laws of attraction

Then the lazy girls
Who find it hard to keep their room in order
Scattered clothes
Dirty shoes
Dirty room
Dirty bedspreads
Choi!! tongue
Girls get wahala no be small

But you should keep eyes for neat girls..
Them never finish for naija

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by hatux: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
folly65:
You are not lying
Very dirty and unkempt

Then the lazy girls
Scattered clothes
Dirty shoes
Dirty room
Dirty bedspreads
Choi!! tongue

You be man?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by marieolae(f): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ey ya. Well some girls have more interest in applying layers of pancake to their face, than washing their vagiina with soap. There's nothing you can do about it. Its life.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by naijaboiy: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Just waiting for the counter thread cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by jonsin(m): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
folly65:
You are not lying
Very dirty and unkempt

Then the lazy girls
Scattered clothes
Dirty shoes
Dirty room
Dirty bedspreads
Choi!! tongue

this is so true, when I was in school, the female hostel was always a mess, the female matron always punishing the girls for using the toilet and not cleaning up afterwards
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by jonsin(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
naijaboiy: Just waiting for the counter thread cool

probably bad breath or hairy armpit lol
Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by naijaboiy: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
jonsin:

probably bad breath or hairy armpit lol
Also dirty boxer shorts or sagging undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Houseofglam7(f): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Being as filthy as a pig has got NOTHING to do with gender..... Some people just happen to share the same DNA with a Pig.
Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by jonsin(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
naijaboiy:
Also dirty boxer shorts or sagging undecided

I think sagging will take the most attention

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Janeify(f): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
ITbomb: You better start chasing neat babes
i support the motion grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Camellia(f): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: Ey ya. Well some girls have more interest in applying layers of pancake to their face, than washing their vagiina with soap. There's nothing you can do about it. Its life.
...just in case.. don't wash yr womanliness with soap.. sho ti gbo...

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by marieolae(f): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Camellia: ...just in case.. don't wash yr womanliness with soap.. sho ti gbo...
I wash it with soap, nothing happens.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Camellia(f): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
yr sch girls have suffered.....@op...a whole thread 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Camellia(f): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: I wash it with soap, nothing happens.
..hope u heard that its not good....let it cleanse itself..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by marieolae(f): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Camellia: ..hope u heard that its not good....let it cleanse itself..
dats bs to me oo. It doesn't get clean by itself

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Camellia(f): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: dats bs to me oo. It doesn't get clean by itself
...all I can say z read on it...if u can n wish to...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by scribble: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Meanwhile some guys give random babes oral. Verily verily I say unto thee. Tis better to lick Ebola than lick some babes

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: Ey ya. Well some girls have more interest in applying layers of pancake to their face, than washing their vagiina with soap. There's nothing you can do about it. Its life.
Ehmmm. Madam, my brothers in the medical world of which I'm a citizen have strongly advised against the use of soap on the vagina. Their argument is that the vagina has the ability to clean itself. Note that I said "my brothers." I'll conduct my own research to verify that when I'm doing my postgraduate studies.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: I wash it with soap, nothing happens.
pls o!what are u washing?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... by Henrypraise: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) / If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) / For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.