Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Do You Think Nigeria Will Qualify For The AFRICA Cup Of Nation In 2015? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Think Nigeria Will Qualify For The AFRICA Cup Of Nation In 2015? (529 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Do You Think Nigeria Needs A Foreign Coach? / Maigari: Eagles Will Qualify For 2013 Cup Of Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Nigeria Will Qualify For The AFRICA Cup Of Nation In 2015? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2014
I know its too early to judge but I am kinda scared we might not qualify but I hope we qualify....what do u think??
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Will Qualify For The AFRICA Cup Of Nation In 2015? by bakandow11: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2014
d south africans ar none for thre home support but wen eagle is ready to fly at a suprise altitude no bafana bafana hunter can drop d bird. enuf of talks
tell keshi to recall uche if he lose, walai i no go forgive him, put d right legs on d field. d idea of king kong boss can take us anywhre.
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Will Qualify For The AFRICA Cup Of Nation In 2015? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2014
bakandow11: d south africans ar none for thre home support but wen eagle is ready to fly at a suprise altitude no bafana bafana hunter can drop d bird. enuf of talks
tell keshi to recall uche if he lose, walai i no go forgive him, put d right legs on d field. d idea of king kong boss can take us anywhre.
True talk boss
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Will Qualify For The AFRICA Cup Of Nation In 2015? by terzurum5(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
If Congo can come 2 Nigeria nd humiliate our SE b4 us i pray we do same thin 2 dem whn we play away Congo Nigeria shal surely qualify
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Will Qualify For The AFRICA Cup Of Nation In 2015? by seankay(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
As long as their non qualification won't stop the EPL and UCL then its none of my business

(1) (Reply)

The Best Definition Of Who/what Mikel Obi Is............ / Joseph Yobo And Diego Lugano Linked With Shock Moves To Arsenal. / How Nigeria Football Fans Are Making Money Through 1960beget Latest News Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.