Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Conversion Of HND To Bsc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Conversion Of HND To Bsc (32761 Views)

How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC - See Step / Opinion: 8 Reasons Why HND Is Superior To Bsc / Hnd Holders, Universities With Hnd To Bsc Conversion Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Visman(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2014
i am an HND holder and presently working as a teller in one of the commercial banks,brothers,what i am facing as a teller is not what i would wish my enemy,discrimination of the highest order,as an hnd holder,you are pegged on the same salary as ond holder,and you have no choice but to feel inferior to your Bsc graduate colleagues whose monthly salary is 5times what you earn,and who has a career path.Recently,a friend of mine told me about a university;Salem university lokoja to be precise where hnd can be converted to bsc,a 2yrs programme of 6semeters,please brothers if this is true,i will be very much interested and if there are any other university where hnd can b converted to bsc kindly intimate me and how the programme is being run,thank you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2014
IMPOSSIBLE
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Mention(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2014
hopelink1: IMPOSSIBLE
SECONDED
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by mkoabiola: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2014
Ys ooooooo
Am also interested
Ds discrimination is 10much
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Visman(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mention:
SECONDED
is there anybody in lokoja who knows Salem university that can confirm this?
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by mkoabiola: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Salem is a private uni
It also xpnsv
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by domido(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op, take a direct entry form. If u finish wit an upper u get 300l in some schs,but wit a lower u get 200l. I advice u choose NOUN cos i heard their programmes dont affect the working class.
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by kelvin1191(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yes its possible. Its just like going into university through DE (direct entry) with ur HND (Most schl require upper -destintion while few will accept lower) u will be admitted into 300 level where u spend 2yrs=4semester to bag ur Bsc. But since salem na priv8, they may accept without jamb DE. Remember, salem is very xpensive o.

1 Like

Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by rattlesnake(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Meanwhile

Mr ungrateful many bsc dey house with no job oooo

3 Likes

Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Visman(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
kelvin1191: Yes its possible. Its just like going into university through DE (direct entry) with ur HND (Most schl require upper -destintion while few will accept lower) u will be admitted into 300 level where u spend 2yrs=4semester to bag ur Bsc. But since salem na priv8, they may accept without jamb DE. Remember, salem is very xpensive o.
thanks brother
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Mention(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Visman: is there anybody in lokoja who knows Salem university that can confirm this?
Does that thing sound like a Legal Accredited University to you??
U better manage ya HND b4 u get one B.Sc that would keep you unemployed for eternity!

1 Like

Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Baddo101(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Very very possible especially wth these private universities looking for money this days.......
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Tolktob: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
crecent university also has the same kind of program but i don't know maybe there still doing it. Google is your friend.
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Visman(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Baddo101: Very very possible especially wth these private universities looking for money this days.......
thanks bro
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Visman(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tolktob: crecent university also has the same kind of program but i don't know maybe there still doing it. Google is your friend.
i appreciate brother.
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by mkoabiola: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mention:
U better manage ya HND b4 u get one B.Sc that would keep you unemployed for eternity!
Lwkmd
Funny dude

1 Like

Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Xmen149(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ok,..get the info right..
GO FOR A PGD PROGRAM,.I THINK ITS AROUND SIX MONTHS.........THEN ENTER MASTERS PROGRAM ONE YEAR AND YOU WILL BE ABOVE ALL.....NO DULL

1 Like

Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mention:
how old are you?
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Mention(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Osahon7: how old are you?
Why ask such a question...
Well M quite old sha!

1 Like

Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Visman(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Xmen149: Ok,..get the info right..
GO FOR A PGD PROGRAM,.I THINK ITS AROUND SIX MONTHS.........THEN ENTER MASTERS PROGRAM ONE YEAR AND YOU WILL BE ABOVE ALL.....NO DULL
bros 1st degree still count especially when the employer need freshers.
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by mkoabiola: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Xmen149: Ok,..get the info right..
Dere is no skul dat offers a 6month pgd
If dere is any ,kindly share
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by isoh(m): 5:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Uniport has a post HND programme that runs at weekend and last for six semester ......I'll advice you opt for it. The fee is about 150k per session
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Visman(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
isoh: Uniport has a post HND programme that runs at weekend and last for six semester ......I'll advice you opt for it. The fee is about 150k per session
thanks bro for the info but i live in the north,kaduna to be precise,i will prefare a university in the northern part that run the programme
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Ossysamsy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bt were I put 6mnth though it's one year
See with MSc in will take long time to convert than BSc
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by say9ng(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
M
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by jojogirlx: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hi, your post is quite old and am just replying. But this may help. You can do a conversion programme from HND to B.Sc. For 2sessions @Bells university of technology,Ota. Fees can be paid in two installments. Click this link-http://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/campuslife/index.php?page=newsdetail&id=Admission%20into%20HND%20Conversion%20Programmes%20in%20Bells%20University%20of%20Technology.
Ossysamsy:
Bt were I put 6mnth though it's one year
See with MSc in will take long time to convert than BSc
[quote author=say9ng post=40970032]

Caleb university ( four semesters) HND to bsc.
Eksu (four semesters) .

1 Like

Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Guru9ja(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
My brother, dont let any1 deceive you. You have to spend at least 3 years to obtain a bsc in a university. The best option for you is to obtain a part time degree form or apply for Direct entry.

Am Guru9ja. You can ask me for any information. I can put you through
www.Guru9ja.com
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Guru9ja(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Xmen149:
Ok,..get the info right..
Please dont try this
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by Aladeope: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
A great opportunity for all HND holder that which to upgrade their HND certificate to BSC, Bell university Ota is offering a two years programme fro the update it is accredited by nuc, hurry and purchase the form as it might close next week. we have started lecture already.
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by emprezdiva(f): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
How much @aladeope
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by tboibamz: 3:40am On Mar 18, 2017
Aladeope:
A great opportunity for all HND holder that which to upgrade their HND certificate to BSC, Bell university Ota is offering a two years programme fro the update it is accredited by nuc, hurry and purchase the form as it might close next week. we have started lecture already.

thanks brother for this valuable piece of information. is it possible to apply with awaiting result? cos am still expecting my final result from yabatech. it will be available in a few months. can i tender the third semester result and start for now?

please help me enquire if you dont have an answer to these questions. thanks
Re: Conversion Of HND To Bsc by tboibamz: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
where are you guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books / Is Change Of Date Of Birth Still Possible On Waec Result / Resumption Dates For ASUU Strike Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.