Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Falcao 'like A Kid' Over Manchester United Move - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Falcao 'like A Kid' Over Manchester United Move (2486 Views)

Rojo Completes Manchester United Move / Kenyan Commits Suicide Over Manchester United Loss To Newcastle / $60m Radamel Falcao In Age Falsification Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falcao 'like A Kid' Over Manchester United Move by Mention(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2014
The Colombia international sealed
a big-money loan move to Old
Trafford on transfer deadline day
and says he cannot wait to get
started with Louis van Gaal's men.

Radamel Falcao insists he has lived the last week “like a kid” having sealed a deadline day loan
move to Manchester United.

The Colombia international joined fellow new signing Daley Blind at Old Trafford on Monday, with United being granted an extension to sign the star in the early hours of the morning.

He tweeted last Saturday that he had realised a dream by signing for Real Madrid, only to later delete it, while there were also links with moves to Manchester City and Juventus. And Falcao says he is ready to fire United up the league after a difficult few days.

“For me it is amazing,” he told the Observer when asked about his move to United. “I am very happy. I hope to give my team the best and help to bring a lot of goals and victories.
“I think I have lived this week very
intensely. It hasn’t been the most
comfortable week to work in, with all
of the changes, but I have lived it like a kid. I have had the same feeling as when I debuted for the national team.
It was very exciting and special and I enjoyed being back.”

Falcao came off the bench late on in the 1-0 defeat to Brazil on Friday in Miami, where he is understood to be applying for a fast-track visa to be able to face QPR on September 14.
“I now leave in a very good condition to join my club and I hope to be available next week,” he added. “I go to Manchester with lots of hopes to try to win a place in the team and then come back to play for Colombia. It’s better to not overthink and let things happen normally instead.”
Source: http://m.goal.com/x/en-gb/news/5088976

(1) (Reply)

UCL: BATE Borisov Vs Barcelona (0 - 5) On 28th September 2011 / UCL: Racing Genk Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 1st November 2011 / The English Premier League Is A Load Of Rubbish!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.