Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? (33430 Views)

"Hustlers" - Mercy Johnson, Nse Ikpe-Etim & Clarion Chukwura / AMAA 2012 Winners List : Rita Dominic Beats Nse Ikpe Etim To Win Best Actress! / Funke Akindele Is Africa's Best Actress: What Do You All Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by yinxfun(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
pendusky:
grin grin grin please stop grin
Smh... Typical Nigerian... Pride is all that matters aferall , not concerned with whatever is at stake....here is one taking pride in ignorance
Am sure, have been able to positively augment your repertoire of knowledge smiley
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
i reccoment guilty pleasures to d op

1 Like

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Solowande(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
GO AND WATCH PRETTY LIARS , UNBEATABLE LIARS AND BEAUTIFUL LIARS, U WILL KNOW IF SHE IS D BEST ACTRESS OR NT
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by pendusky(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
yinxfun: Smh... Typical Nigerian... Pride is all that matters aferall , not concerned with whatever is at stake....here is one taking pride in ignorance
Am sure, have been able to positively augment your repertoire of knowledge smiley

Tenk I will follow you ASAP for more jokes grin grin
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by taosola(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
She's good no doubt. Bimbo Akintola all the way.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by ovanny15(f): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Also Guilty Pleasure with Ranson Noah she is trying.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by yinxfun(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
pendusky:

Tenk I will follow you ASAP for more jokes grin grin
You're welcome... Management continued
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Perfecter4real(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yea she is gud and u don't see her in all those low budget movie..watch pretty liars she nailed that movie wit her performance.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by icekidgodfrey(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
She's like the best for me! Got a crush.. Funny!
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by strykr: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dat lady is the next big thing from nollywood
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Humblebloke(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
she is my favourite... She can interprete any role 'perfèctly'

For me... She da best
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by AfroBlue(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
she's in my top ten....

posted her interview on NL a few years ago

https://www.nairaland.com/797729/dad-bought-me-first-bra#9493104

It wasn’t until you did the movie, Reloaded
Yeah, it was not until Reloaded. I got into the character; I imagined how some married women would react in such situation. I have never being married but I just imagined how they would react from my line as a woman. I pictured it as a situation whereby it is the woman that owns most of the money. That’s why it hurt her that much. You know, sometimes women love so much they won’t let go, and sometimes they love so much they have to let go so that the person can be happy. So, the character was a strong woman. I don’t even know how I got into the character, because I just got the script few weeks to production and I was just coming back. I don’t even know how I managed to interpret the role perfectly.

Photos From The Set Of Mildred Okwo & Rita Dominic’s New Movie “the Meeting” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/807367/photos-set-mildred-okwo-rita#9593602
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by bumeks(f): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
She is quite good, no doubt abt dat
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by DECOtech(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
parrotibaba: op try phone swap
you will love it
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by diva90: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
she doesnt act better than mercy johnson ….so in my opinion shes not
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by pweetydiana: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
tonychristopher:

Who Dash Am Best Actress...What O Genie
. We just did! She is d best! Yes I said so!
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by decision01: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
whenever I see her in a movie/pic I get this feeling John the Baptist's mom felt in the presence of pregnant virgin Mary(with Jesus)..like am whole
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by singlesconnect: 5:37am On Sep 09, 2014
Serious minded ladies desirous of settling down as soon as possible should link up. A man ready for marriage wants to meet you.

The lady must be focussed.
Ambitious
Between 25 and 29
From any tribe but must be accommodating and in tune with Yoruba culture a bit.
Be ready to settle down and understands what the marriage institution is.

If you are the lucky Lady, send your details to. Singlemates4u@gmail.com and trust us to do the linking!

Singles Connect
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by singhabhishek25: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2014
Definitely she is good but we cannot tell her as the best. At-least I do not consider her as the best.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by willorie(f): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2014
natureblack: Nope,it's actually Annie Idibie tongue tongue

Annie Idibia .....Lame tongue
Bimbola Akintola .....Our milk cool
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Enoquin(f): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2014
That's my favorite actress except in 'I come Lagos'. Clear diction and good role immersion and interpretation.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by spiralwedge(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
yes @op, she is the best. most others are over hyped and are commercial.

Watch Nse in PHONE SWAP and you will thank me later. I believe she comes out real well if Kunle Afolayan is the director/producer.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by HXoritz(m): 1:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Good,good....she good die....I love her movies....try n rate her performance in Pretty Liars,Beautiful Liars,unbeatable Liars...she's deem good...thumbs up
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Ifecoded: we dey talk better people u dey talk kannywood or na kanyewest u call am, wetin be her name sef Navisu or wetin? Idowuogbo ,elantracy dem,are even beta . Dont worry we go buy ur copy of that thin na ow mush?

who tell you say I dey act? undecided
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by chiagozie89: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
she is gud.......nse is my bestee nw........me i no dey...she too dey wash with her voice hahahah nse abeg carry go......bc na popbiee baby wash wash person na just effizzy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija Reunion: Tboss Slams Uriel For Gossiping About Her Outside BBNaija House / BBNaija: Tacha Advises Khafi: "Gedoni Is A Uniport Boy, Don't Mess With Him" / True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.