Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. (3175 Views)

What Brand Of Perfume Are You Wearing? / Which Perfume Are U Wearning And Hw Long Does It Last / The Best Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mine is issy miyake...lets knw yours...maybe we can get nice perfumes and deodorants here
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by SwissGeneva(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Turare (Mixture of CBN + SS) grin
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Channel grand extrait
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Janeify(f): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Legend perfume
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrsBreezy: Channel grand extrait
Hmm...haven't heard of this one
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by sweettease(f): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sweet tease
Rocawear evolution ( I know it's for men tongue )
Senses and
Just musk
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
chibwike: Hmm...haven't heard of this one

Really? It's nice... it's green.. kinda looks like the chanel no 5... I don't like that one tho
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease: Sweet tease
Senses and
Just musk

Learn to stick to your lane. tongue

OP, everything deodorant is Nivea for me.
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by agohmamuda(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dolce&Gabana
212 Men (original)
Musk (men)
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by sweettease(f): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ceasar1:

Learn to stick to your lane. tongue

OP, everything deodorant is Nivea for me.
Force me tongue
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by perry2020(f): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
I love mixtures ryt now am on
Malizia bodyspray,Burberry,faraway,million,Zara,guess. I mix as many as possible.

As cheap as element is I so love the fragrance.

I would like to use holy Micheal,miss paris,onola,virgin mary etc. wink wink wink cool.its sabbath day.keeping it holy.

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Really? It's nice... it's green.. kinda looks like the chanel no 5... I don't like that one tho
why dont you like it
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
agohmamuda: Dolce&Gabana
212 Men (original)
Musk (men)
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
chibwike: why dont you like it

Its for old people in my opinion... smells like them posh granny perfume...

Not worth the price
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by yinxfun(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Elope
Maiyaki
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease: Sweet tease
Senses and
Just musk

Last time I saw you....you wore balila that notorious Hausa stuff. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by cocoberry(f): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
I actually like dem masculine! The Game by Davidoff, Red Door by Elizabeth Arden, and Armani Code by Giorgio Armani.
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
cocoberry: I actually like dem masculine! The Game by Davidoff, Red Door by Elizabeth Arden, and Armani Code by Giorgio Armani.

And red door is masculine shey? undecided
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Caron's poivre. grin grin
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by cocoberry(f): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
I like dem masculine doesn't mean I don't have feminine perfume!

smartchoice:

And red door is masculine shey? undecided
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by sweettease(f): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
smartchoice:

Last time I saw you....you wore balila that notorious Hausa stuff. tongue
True but You must have met me while I was in JSS1
It's not my fault you don't use designer perfumes tongue
My rocawear just arrived tongue tongue tongue I fit dash you the after shave balm, wanted to give my younger brother but I don decide to use am sow seed for your life.

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by jaybee3(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease:
My rocawear just arrived tongue tongue tongue I fit dash you the after shave balm, wanted to give my younger brother but I don decide to use am sow seed for your life.
Sow seed for this side na
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by sweettease(f): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
jaybee3:
Sow seed for this side na
Seed small now, Na plantation I go do for you wink

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
sweettease:

Cmon lol you well so? cheesy
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by agohmamuda(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=chibwike][/quote]
so u wear same perf wif me? Strange.
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Shower to shower
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Budget tingz grin

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mondi...which perf is that...nice Dp...am the ist to lyk it oh
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by sweettease(f): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
cocoberry: I actually like dem masculine! The Game by Davidoff, Red Door by Elizabeth Arden, and Armani Code by Giorgio Armani.
I'm also a fan of Elizabeth Arden's Red door... Will still wear it anytime, anyday cool
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by sweettease(f): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
smartchoice:

Cmon lol you well so? cheesy
Of course tongue
Talk now if you want o, don't be shy grin

1 Like

Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
baygon. it also wards of mosquito and bed bug at nite.

dusting powder mixed with water for formal occasion. spray responsibly.
Re: What Perfume Are You Currently Making Use Of. by chibwike(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
krall: baygon. it also wards of mosquito and bed bug at nite.

dusting powder mixed with water for formal occasion. spray responsibly.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Office Wears Just Arrived. / Photo & Video: See Large Boobs That Can Burst Your Brain / 7 New African Ankara Head Scarf Style In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.