Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex (1865 Views)

Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / Dangers Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by simplemyk: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
We’ve heard of people divorcing over a sexless marriage, but divorcing over too much sex? You don’t hear that one every day.
Apparently, one man was recently
granted a divorce by a Mumbai family court because he could no longer deal with his wife’s “excessive and insatiable desire for sex.”
According to The Times Of India, the sex-fatigued husband first
approached the court in January,
claiming that his wife was “aggressive, stubborn and autocratic” and that she’d be harassing him for sex since they married in April 2012. The man told the court his wife forced
medication on him to boast his sexual stamina and threatened to hook up with other men if she remained unfulfilled. Things got so bad, the husband had to be hospitalized for an uneasy stomach at one point.
In the end, the wife failed to appear
before the court, so the divorce was
granted.
(Meanwhile, we couldn’t be
happier for the poor, put-upon
husband. May he go on to have as little— or as much — non-chore-like, consensual sex as he’d like.)

-HuffingtonPost
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by nzeobi(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ehwoh I thought only men want sex
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by seunlayi(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
foolish woman, she thought sex is every thing, she will soon know now when they start giving it to her from all direction
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by walemike25(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
lol...
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by 100Cents: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
grin Experience is the best teacher.. grin

Sounds unbelievable but true .
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by jasper7(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Funny story
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by THUNDER4real(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
And so?

1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by djeezy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lol.....The woman wants to kill her husband with sex.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by coolzeal(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
She's exactly my spec.
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
coolzeal: She's exactly my spec.
our specie cheesy
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by OGB20: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pic wen dey re doin it or I don't blive
simplemyk: We’ve heard of people divorcing over a sexless marriage, but divorcing over too much sex? You don’t hear that one every day.
Apparently, one man was recently
granted a divorce by a Mumbai family court because he could no longer deal with his wife’s “excessive and insatiable desire for sex.”
According to The Times Of India, the sex-fatigued husband first
approached the court in January,
claiming that his wife was “aggressive, stubborn and autocratic” and that she’d be harassing him for sex since they married in April 2012. The man told the court his wife forced
medication on him to boast his sexual stamina and threatened to hook up with other men if she remained unfulfilled. Things got so bad, the husband had to be hospitalized for an uneasy stomach at one point.
In the end, the wife failed to appear
before the court, so the divorce was
granted.
(Meanwhile, we couldn’t be
happier for the poor, put-upon
husband. May he go on to have as little— or as much — non-chore-like, consensual sex as he’d like.)

-HuffingtonPost
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by Dreyl(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
sad
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by ejiro2130(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Am not surprise at the woman's action
On average Indian men have the smallest penis on earth
They even have special condoms made for them cause the normal type falls off during sex

Now imagine if you where the lady and your husbands tin is like this......!
How will u cope??
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by henrinity(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Na that kind woman i dey find
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex by TWEETFELLA: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Why God nor dey bring this kain ppl cm my way na...

(1) (Reply)

Should I Give Up On Her / How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them / Mistakes Guys Should Avoid Making When Texting Their Lady Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.