Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (80067 Views)

Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by blkmum700: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
@OP

Na one picture your phone de snap?

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by OKKO(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Add this to the deployment of 12 mi35M Russian made NAF helico.pter "monsters" , mine resistant anti aircraft "demons" and the morale of our troops; BH is a thing of history. My fear is Borno may be left in ruins.
@GEJ: after using this on BH, prepare to use it on the second enemy of Nigeria and their accomplices - APC, come 2015. Then you sit put in Aso Rock and continue with your transformation agenda.
Who said Nija is not a Military power house in Africa, save only sabotage! We have the money to purchase any hardware, we have the troops, we have the influence in UN to back our deeds.
Long live NA!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Rich4god(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
All those mumu hiding behind their keyboard to type rubbish should enlist in the army and fight... We knw that the fg isnt tryn, but that doesnt mean we shldnt support them in times like this....

6 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
The highlighted is my fear. Bornu and north by extension will be set backward by 100years by this war..

OKKO: Add this to the deployment of 12 mi35M Russian made NAF helico.pter "monsters" , mine resistant anti aircraft "demons" and the morale of our troops; BH is a thing of history. My fear is Borno may be left in ruins.

7 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Danhumprey: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: People down south do not know that Nigeria is presently at war. You need to go to the north to better appreciate that the events of 1966 is repeating itself again.

By the time our military are through, the north would have lost over 10 million in human resources and be set back another 100years economically.

The worst part of it, is that the north brought this on themselves. GEJ was quite slow to action thinking that the north will change their evil ways but they kept at it. Now that GEJ has declared a full war on them let nobody, not the Islamic APC and its supporters cry wolf!

It is really pathetic here in the north to say the least!
It seem you are already indirectly blaming and fĂ­ngering the APC as the masterminds of Boko Haram. Tell me,what do you stand to gain from this? Do you have solid proofs(not conspiracy theories and biased accusation) that the APC are behind Boko Haram?undecided

N.B: I'm not an APC or PDP sympathiser.

11 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Danhumprey: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
slap1: GOOD LUCK TO THEM. Kill them all, their virgins are getting lonely.
Bro how come you interacted with some of them yet snapped them from this far off?
grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fashola4thSon: KILL DEM ALL

except the fat one grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Chibok gurls
Hmmm....I will close my eyes and take down the whole sambisa.painful though.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Danhumprey: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
lacasa:

Today its the North, tomorrow we will be here talking bout the South.

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all
Excuse me,mister. How do you mean?undecided

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Fashola4thSon: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

except the fat one grin

Once boko haram is involve them all
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Danhumprey: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mekateka: you them to use the guy practice how to kill first?
Where is Miss Gbagaun when you need her?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by hardbody: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
lacasa:

The south had theirs between 1966 and 1970. It may be the turn of the west next. Indeed what goes round comes around if only to bite you.

when are they visiting Gowons enclave? Indeed God is not a hypocrite

11 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
By the time our military are through with destruction and air-raid of the north the Nigerian-Biafran war of 1966 will look like a cake-walk.. cool

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by cirmuell(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
segzyj: May the spirit of the funding fathers of Nigeria be with our Army
"FUNDING"?

well, it's "founding"! thanks

4 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by amAZEing: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
l wonder...too

rooftech: you are reporting classified information and actually taking pictures illegally
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Chino and his fake pictures. I am waiting for you to be busted again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by cirmuell(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: By the time our military are through with destruction and air-raid of the north the Nigerian-Biafran war of 1966 will look like a cake-walk.. cool
guy shut up abeg angry
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by cirmuell(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
berem: Chino and his fake pictures. I am waiting for you to be busted again.
Aah! I thought I was the only one that noticed. grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by onyi4edu(f): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Everything that have a beginning must surely have an ending. May GOD protect and bless this our country Nigeria.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Samgreguc(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
And am hearing a rumour about an attack going on in Michika, Adamawa state.
Who can confirm it?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oshyno(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kill dem baggers. I know shakau has been waxing is bcuz Jona is using kid gloves on them.

Time for stick approach. Carrot aint working. Nuke dem . Annihilate. level d damn things. grin

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tomakint: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
omenka: Why do I get this feeling this pic is fake The angle looks suspicious.
I pity your conscience

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by arewanationz: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: People down south do not know that Nigeria is presently at war. You need to go to the north to better appreciate that the events of 1966 is repeating itself again.

By the time our military are through, the north would have lost over 10 million in human resources and be set back another 100years economically.

The worst part of it, is that the north brought this on themselves. GEJ was quite slow to action thinking that the north will change their evil ways but they kept at it. Now that GEJ has declared a full war on them let nobody, not the Islamic APC and its supporters cry wolf!

It is really pathetic here in the north to say the least!

PROPAGANDA ALERT!
From your comments, I can guess what part of the country you come from.

Its is unfortunate that your clueless master is decaring total war on Boko haram after tens of thousands have been killed.

I appreciate threads to boost the morale of our troops and every Nigerian, but posting what seems to be a fake picture to prove to us that GEJ is ready for BH and at the same time chipping in a tribalistic comment clearly shows who you are; a deceitful cankerworm and a TAN ambassador who specialize in hoodwinking Nigeians with false information.

Bloody LIAR!

6 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by omenka(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
tomakint:
I pity your conscience
You "pity my conscience??" ?? Am I supposed to answer that question?? How do I know what you pity or not??undecided

Besides what is wrong with being suspicious of a picture especially given the angle?? Just two days ago, Chino posted pics he said were just coming in from Bama only to get busted by another poster who showed that they were very old pictures. I have every reason to be cynical!

7 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Some people are obviously not happy about this news.

8 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by arewanationz: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mutuwa:

Guy..I appreciate your observation.The problem of Naija is the north itself.Quote me anywhere.am a typical northerner .i can educate u as well as all and sundry how the north used to be back then,coz i saw its last years of glee,peace and sweet togetherness up and till our people turned to Monsters.A typical northern person is nice,friendly and tolerant,but collectively there are differences even admist us.This include attitudes like dominance,aggressiveness,power loving etc.
Get this no tribe in naija is perfect,EVERY one has its ills..but it becomes meaningless when on the inside we dont cater for one another,psychologically enslave one another,oppress,harass and do so many degrading things to ourselves and REPEAT same on the outside for all to notice.
Well..I wish the troops luck,I know they will triumph in shaa Allahu,because the almighty is always on the side of the just ones.

You comment is incoherent and full of contradictions.

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Jakpon: 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Samgreguc: And am hearing a rumour about an attack going on in Michika, Adamawa state.
Who can confirm it?
Confirmed. Michika fell some few hours ago. Three towns in Adamawa state are now in the complete control of Boko Haram:

Madagali
Gulak
Michika

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
lacasa:

Yea, you are right mate, what goes around comes around. Yesterday it was Biafra, today it's the North. What went around has come around.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
arewanationz:

PROPAGANDA ALERT!
From your comments, I can guess what part of the country you come from.

Its is unfortunate that your clueless master is decaring total war on Boko haram after tens of thousands have been killed.

I appreciate threads to boost the morale of our troops and every Nigerian, but posting what seems to be a fake picture to prove to us that GEJ is ready for BH and at the same time chipping in a tribalistic comment clearly shows who you are; a deceitful cankerworm and a TAN ambassador who specialize in hoodwinking Nigeians with false information.

Bloody LIAR!

Cry me an Ocean mate!

10 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by realborn(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
This is the real deal.

Where the Presidency failed in the past was the inability to monitor and control the expenditure of the budget allocated to the armed forces.

I sincerely hope this anomaly has been addressed with sterling measures to ensure the gallant soldiers are adequately equipped and given the necessary welfare commensurate with their efforts.

Wish the military well and pray God grant them the wisdom and grace to end this insurgency. Amen!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Arosa(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
tuhorns: RIP, Boko Haram.

point of correction, Bokoharam should rot/roast in hell
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by XketchDesigns(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
[size=15pt]this picture couldn't have been taken at the kaduna airport! Anybody who is from kd knows kaduna has an Airforce base where a c-130 can comfortably take-off and land!

What do you stand to gain from this?[/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.