Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). (1249 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure / My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Happy Sunday NL. This has given me a deep concern each time I study my Bible. So I decide to Bring it here for further enlightenment.
Why is it that some Pastors' don't preach this parts of the Bible often? Is it that they are less important of what.

EZRA
SONG OF SOLOMON
LAMENTATION
HOSEA
JOEL
AMOS
OBADIAH
JONAH
NAHUM
HAGGAI

Please enlight me more on this.
Re: Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). by lomaxx: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
There's no place in those parts of the Bible that support tithes, offerings, and other money-chopping adventures or hoodwink people to part with their earnings. It's all about the money.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). by seunlayi(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
my pastor quotes from all books of the Bible including the above listed
Re: Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). by idu1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
U think most of them know those part? The most wack people to brainwash are Christians. They luv their pastors more than God himself.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
ChEkWaSIyKe: Happy Sunday NL. This has given me a deep concern each time I study my Bible. So I decide to Bring it here for further enlightenment.
Why is it that some Pastors' don't preach this parts of the Bible often? Is it that they are less important of what.

EZRA
SONG OF SOLOMON
LAMENTATION
HOSEA
JOEL
AMOS
OBADIAH
JONAH
NAHUM
HAGGAI

they do preach them except that you have not listen to all the preachers or you focus on some group of preachers.all the passages in the Bible are important and are preached through the leading of the holy ghost. for example Amos 3:3 , Micah 2:1,Micah 7:8-9, Nahum 3:1-19,Jonah 2,3,4, Obadiah 1:17,.study these passages and see if you haven't hear them in one way or another.
Re: Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
lomaxx: There's no place in those parts of the Bible that support tithes, offerings, and other money-chopping adventures or hoodwink people to part with their earnings. It's all about the money.
if no money is involved aw do u expect the church to grow?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). by priscaoge(f): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
ChEkWaSIyKe: Happy Sunday NL. This has given me a deep concern each time I study my Bible. So I decide to Bring it here for further enlightenment.
Why is it that some pastors New Generation FAKE Pastors don't preach this parts of the Bible often? Is it that they are less important of what.
EZRA
SONG OF SOLOMON
LAMENTATION
HOSEA
JOEL
AMOS
OBADIAH
JONAH
NAHUM
HAGGAI

Fixed!
Re: Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). by sheguy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
lomaxx: There's no place in those parts of the Bible that support tithes, offerings, and other money-chopping adventures or hoodwink people to part with their earnings. It's all about the money.

Nobody is forcing you 2 pay tithes or offerings.. Choose ur curse nd mind ur business.
Re: Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Some PastOrs or your Pastor? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). by jamalee: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2014
asuustrike1:
they do preach them except that you have not listen to all the preachers or you focus on some group of preachers.all the passages in the Bible are important and are preached through the leading of the holy ghost. for example Amos 3:3 , Micah 2:1,Micah 7:8-9, Nahum 3:1-19,Jonah 2,3,4, Obadiah 1:17,.study these passages and see if you haven't hear them in one way or another.
@asuustrike1, why Pastors don't use or refer to Mohameed when preaching? Or is Mohameed not in the Holy Bible. Please, answer this question.
Re: Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). by abdulaz: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2014
idu1: U think most of them know those part? The most wack people to brainwash are Christians. They luv their pastors more than God himself.
Religion sucks.

(1) (Reply)

ONE HUMANITY UNDER GOD/ MPAC 2014 CONVENTION / Prophet T.B Joshua Reveals His Identity At The Colombia Crusade / 14-days Prayer Session For Nigeria : People, We Need To Pray-day 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.