Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain (94952 Views)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kandiikane(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: Dunno if you are a guy/girl but I just tried to picture you as grand parent with all your piercings and all. To be honest, your grand-children will be scared to death.

You should be concentrated on your own old age rather than that of another's. I am sure you have grandchildren hence why you know so much. Oga mind your business and stop worrying about something that doesnt concern you or benefit you, you hear?

6 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Desric(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lame thread, Lame Op, nativity and daftness mixed together.

Please get a life.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Fulaman198(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
For some who has a foot fetish, I think they look nice on women.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
If you wont be proud of something in the nearest future,or better still not approve of your kids aving dem.The question is-why acquire it in the first place
I see some old women with multiple ear piercings and i'm like undecided...of course they now use only one of the numerous holes.
I don see one sef wey the ear cut prolly as a result of heavy earring or excessive tugging at it.

I shld face my biz shey?But you know itz true. wink

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Edykul(f): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
I use 2 wear it bt had 2 stop cos my elder broda complains abt it.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: Decent ladies don't wear ankle chain, waist beads aka ileke, mascara, eyelashes, nails, G-strings and the rest. They wear whatever is moderate
u just want dis world to be grey uhn

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
themmydhayhor: [/b]

U can't conclude dat dey r decent.......
Even if u r with dem 24/7

yeah and for those he concluded dat they are pros, it shouldn't be so since he doesn't have first hand evidence

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:

Piercings and all but I am one of the most decent girl you will ever meet if you had the chance to come across me. People need to stop all these stereotypes and judging the whole entire book by the cover. wink
e tire me o

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Wolison(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Na lezi naaaaa
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
PervyByNature: Book booker bookish!
whatever that means
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by naturally: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
First thought is that she is a lele. 3737
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sad stereotypes.. so what about the pr0stitues who don't wear ankle chains or the pastors daughters who PR0stitute? Let me guess.. they are decent PR0stitues @OP

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by chismo007(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Me ah see dem as hustlers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Razz tongue

Pepper seller ish
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Generalkorex(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: I usually see some girls wear ankle chain and I kinda admire it sometimes as I see it as fashion. but I was told its worn by prostitutes, that its what they use to identify themselves. how true is this besides how do you view girls who wear it.

for those I've seen who wears it, most of them are decent girls, so how come
for i see them as osun[goddess of water] worshippers
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by djeezy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
I used to think they are possessed. You know what I mean. Just a thought tho.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by naturally: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
sleeknick: Lol...as for me I see them as lesbians. Most of them that I have come across are die hard lesbians. It is like a tag they use to identify themselves. If u are not a lesbian and u are wearing it, na u sabi o

You spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Henrycruch: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
I see them as ASHAWO/OGbANJE

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by datguru: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Odilafta: I love ankle chains but that it's been worn by prostitutes is a misconception that made me stop wearing it..I see it as fashion and I think one should wear what one wants

Sup pretty.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
It's kinda cute.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by ebolablast: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
e dey fine na
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by money121(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
For me i love it like kilode..
Infact i won make am compulsory for my iyawo now..
Becos is part of fashion

so no big deal grin

5 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
datguru:

Sup pretty.

yea?
HI
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva: It's just a fashion accessory. I like it a lot but had to stop wearing it on my husband's insistence.

But I'll start wearing it again.... cool

One guy was being manhandled by security men in one of our universities in the east. His offence He had a tattoo! He was therefore termed a cultist because according to the security men,it is only cultists that wear tattoos. shocked cheesy cheesy
imagine d stupidity and foolishness of d security guys.

u Berra don't wear it again if ur husband says no, he wont be comfortable walking around with u. lol

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Agents Of Satan!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Mintayo(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ogbanje.
Emere.
Aje.
cheesycheesy.
I run from them!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by tunai(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Chain wearing on the ankle originate d from Italy , and its worn by prostitutes, but I don't know the Nigerian meaning to it.

But personally I do not like it,matter what it means.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by moneyhungry(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva: It's just a fashion accessory. I like it a lot but had to stop wearing it on my husband's insistence.

But I'll start wearing it again.... cool

One guy was being manhandled by security men in one of our universities in the east. His offence He had a tattoo! He was therefore termed a cultist because according to the security men,it is only cultists that wear tattoos. shocked cheesy cheesy
obey your husband! na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by AfricanApple(f): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Desric: Lame thread, Lame Op, nativity and daftness mixed together.

Please get a life.
look around and see d kind of beautiful contributions pple are dropping, u are d odd one out and data becos u don't have d brain to access anytin good.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by claremont(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
The African continent will never develop with the mentality being displayed by most of the people on this thread. How can a supposedly well-lettered human being say that the wearing of an ankle chain is a reflection of the character of a person?! So it's okay to wear a neck chain, wrist chain e.t.c, but it's not okay to wear something similar on your ankle?!

It is the response from these kind of threads that make westerners view Africa as an under-developed continent.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Atmmachine(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
When you see American girls kissing in public,Smoking cigarettes in churches, What will you say ??
Pastors in America do wear a big tattoos on their arms.

Nigerians are so disgusting & they have low mentality.

Live your life

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.