Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,949 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:12 AM

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain - Fashion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain (94707 Views)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kobonaire(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
iluvpomo: he goat like you, after dem don yab you finish especially here you still de open mouth for this thread.
grin
don't mind the twerp, he has zero intellect as evident from his whacked responses. I hereby donate 1 kobo to moneyhungry to go buy himself some personality ...

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by agabaI23(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
GRAND30: Well it amazes me when people invent weird outlandish fashion styles and they expect the world to treat their "creativity" conventionally. Leg chains, waist chains, and now navel ring (or chain)...five earrings on one ear...lip ring...forcibly fixed tiny shiny tooth ring...huh! Humans always want something eccentric and new irrespective of its usefulness and decency. One truth: what you wear, almost certainly, is who you are! So don't feel bad if people treat you accordingly.
Can you say what you want to say please?
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by moneyhungry(m): 2:54am On Sep 10, 2014
kobonaire: don't mind the twerp, he has zero intellect as evident from his whacked responses. I hereby donate 1 kobo to moneyhungry to go buy himself some personality ...
I knew it. haha. this swine hides under different monikers to 'like' and 'quote' his own stale comments.
your mental deterioration should be a top government priority.
donate?. good joke, coming from a homo living in mushin and 'overdosing' on agege bread.
I know that tranny sends you pictures of his infested, wide, black butthole to boost the relationship. I hope he sends you $10 from his refugee allowance too.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 10, 2014
Ouch!

kobonaire: don't mind the twerp, he has zero intellect as evident from his whacked responses. I hereby donate 1 kobo to moneyhungry to go buy himself some personality ...

Aba Folawuyo comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by moneyhungry(m): 2:59am On Sep 10, 2014
iyabodeh: Ouch!

Aba Folawuyo comes to mind.
another die hard member of the homo squad. it ain't hard to tell, they flock together.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 10, 2014
moneyhungry:
another die hard member of the homo squad. it ain't hard to tell, they flock together.
suck it up already! Jeez!! No one cares if you'd been laid flat on your bum so just get up, dust yourself and take a hike, son!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by moneyhungry(m): 3:38am On Sep 10, 2014
iyabodeh: suck it up already! Jeez!! No one cares if you'd been laid flat on your bum so just get up, dust yourself and take a hike, son!!
'laid flat on your bum'... damn even their grammar is corny and homo.
being bisexual is equivalent to being homo, b!tch be trying to paint it different.
fuq outta here, fa-ggot.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by moneyhungry(m): 4:05am On Sep 10, 2014
its way better to be childless than to have a son/daughter who is gay. I can't imagine the trauma the parents of gays go through and so i don't wish that on my enemies.
ewwww!

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 10, 2014
moneyhungry:
'laid flat on your bum'... damn even their grammar is corny and homo.
being bisexual is equivalent to being homo, b!tch be trying to paint it different.
fuq outta here, fa-ggot.
I rest my case. You are so deluded to think that I give a rat's arse about your opinion. You are trying, but I made it a point not to bîtch in the mornings. I'll get back to you soon enough. And dude, it takes a faggöt to know one. So unless you have the right attitude to allow you use the word itself, stop typing it. It's an insult on the word itself.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by moneyhungry(m): 4:23am On Sep 10, 2014
iyabodeh: I rest my case. You are so deluded to think that I give a rat's arse about your opinion. You are trying, but I made it a point not to bîtch in the mornings. I'll get back to you soon enough. And dude, it takes a faggöt to know one. So unless you have the right attitude to allow you use the word itself, stop typing it. It's an insult on the word itself.
good joke, coming from a self confessed b!tch who engages in gay sex.
are your parents aware?.
damn, gay kids are an embarrassment to parents.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by moneyhungry(m): 4:29am On Sep 10, 2014
@seun: please make a 'gay-hide' button or a section for trannies and homos. These gays are taking over, how do I flee?.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:35am On Sep 10, 2014
Cheap whores
Except for trad chains
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kobonaire(m): 4:46am On Sep 10, 2014
iyabodeh: Ouch! .... Aba Folawuyo comes to mind.
grin grin

I'm getting bored of even engaging in any conversation with @ moneyhungry ..... intellect and moneyhungry do NOT belong in the same sentence.... his retorts only contain raw séxuality ... (and his extreme obsession for hairy men in skirts ... but hey whatever floats his boat) ...
i'm done with the dúnce.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by moneyhungry(m): 7:18am On Sep 10, 2014
kobonaire: grin grin

I'm getting bored of even engaging in any conversation with @ moneyhungry ..... intellect and moneyhungry do NOT belong in the same sentence.... his retorts only contain raw séxuality ... (and his extreme obsession for hairy men in skirts ... but hey whatever floats his boat) ...
i'm done with the dúnce.
good joke, coming from a dimwit named 'kobonaire' who is heavily affiliated with trannies and self confessed homos.
just shut up and sit down.
funny how they're all following you and you fight for their gay rights, closet homo. I know y'all planning a gay party soon.
homonaire.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by titusodem: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2014
stupid, bastard and biatch
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by ayobase(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2014
kandiikane:

Who?

you do know......ur moniker.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by cococandy(f): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2014
Everything na case.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by demianebere(f): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2014
Lolzzzzzzzzz i like it though.....
kreamidiva: It's just a fashion accessory. I like it a lot but had to stop wearing it on my husband's insistence.

But I'll start wearing it again.... cool

One guy was being manhandled by security men in one of our universities in the east. His offence He had a tattoo! He was therefore termed a cultist because according to the security men,it is only cultists that wear tattoos. shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Pendora: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2014
bf i got married i heard same stories so it stopd me frm wearing it. wen i met my hubby.he told me dt he liks ankle chain n i tuk his gold necklace n turnd it to my ankl chain. 2yrs nw n stil counting it hasnt left my ankl 4 any reason. we r very decent coupl n love God more dan anytin alot of fam n frends tokd to me to remove d chain bt i turned deaf here. to me its just a costume. i hate necklace so its my own form of fashion
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Dreyl(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
cococandy: Everything na case.
my sweet candy cheesytonguetonguetongue
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by cococandy(f): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dreyl: my sweet aunty cheesytonguetonguetongue
Yes my dear. How are you today? smiley
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Dreyl(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
cococandy:
Yes my dear. How are you today? smiley
i'm doing great my one and only queen sheba. tongue
my sweet love would you marry me? smileywink

please say yes smileysmileytonguetongue
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
You can't marry your aunty. That's weird.
Just face your studies for now.
Aunty will find you a good befitting wife when you're ready.
Dreyl: i'm doing great my one and only queen sheba. tongue
my sweet love would you marry me? smileywink

please say yes smileysmileytonguetongue
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Dreyl(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
cococandy: You can't marry your aunty. That's weird.
Just face your studies for now.
Aunty will find you a good befitting wife when you're ready.
but you know i'm above that honey,tongue
i'm a successful businessman and in couple of months time i will be travelling to London to do my masters,i don't need any other woman other than you,you are my moon and star, it would be very hard to live you because the love i have for you is evergreen,please my sweet potato tongue accede my proposal before i commit suicide smiley please and besides you can't be my Aunt because you look too young to be my aunt ok. tonguetonguegrin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kobonaire(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
moneyhungry:
good joke, coming from a dimwit named 'kobonaire' who is heavily affiliated with trannies and self confessed homos.
just shut up and sit down.
funny how they're all following you and you fight for their gay rights, closet homo. I know y'all planning a gay party soon.
homonaire.
jeez I give up with this block head. Every post of yours is just about sèx. It's almost like you think with your little pee-pee. I challenge you, come up with an intelligent retort that does not contain sèx or your fantasy of hairy men in mini skirts.
Have a good day my guy. I don't think you have the capacity to be witty ... and reading your posts is like watching paint dry and i have lost interest. Cheers.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by onila(f): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Cheap whores
Except for trad chains
tongue
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by cococandy(f): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ok. So will you accept the position of third husband?
Or fourth rather.(I almost forgot I've a third one already)

You must promise to do your duty as a husband and be faithful too while cohabiting peacefully with your co-husbands.

Dreyl: but you know i'm above that honey,tongue
i'm a successful businessman and in couple of months time i will be travelling to London to do my masters,i don't need any other woman other than you,you are my moon and star, it would be very hard to live you because the love i have for you is evergreen,please my sweet potato tongue accede my proposal before i commit suicide smiley please and besides you can't be my Aunt because you look too young to be my aunt ok. tonguetonguegrin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Dreyl(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
cococandy: Ok. So will you accept the position of third husband?
Or fourth rather.(I almost forgot I've a third one already)

You must promise to do your duty as a husband and be faithful too while cohabiting peacefully with your co-husbands.

Lol..but i don't like sharing my woman with any man now,maybe the best option is to pay them large amount of money to live you alone for me.. grintongue
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sorry.
Can't give up my husbands for you.

Try next door.
Dreyl: Lol..but i don't like sharing my woman with any man now,maybe the best option is to pay them large amount of money to live you alone for me.. grintongue

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
onila: tongue

I guess you are a fan
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by moneyhungry(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
kobonaire: jeez I give up with this block head. Every post of yours is just about sèx. It's almost like you think with your little pee-pee. I challenge you, come up with an intelligent retort that does not contain sèx or your fantasy of hairy men in mini skirts.
Have a good day my guy. I don't think you have the capacity to be witty ... and reading your posts is like watching paint dry and i have lost interest. Cheers.
closet homo.

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
MoneyHUNGRY my Nigga cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.