Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Quran Justifies The Bible - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quran Justifies The Bible (2523 Views)

ISIS Justifies Child Rape With The Quran / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by boykas(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
@all I av been followin dis thread since. Bt eyeopener kindly answer dos questions and believe me I will answer u kindly.
If u no u don't want to hide cuz u r d one hiding here is far as ds thread is cncern. No insult.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by malvisguy212: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
maclatunji: OP, the Qur'an refers to the Injil not the Bible written by people. You have failed miserably by quoting the Qur'an out of context.

Learn to reason better.
so were is the injil? you guys always use the bible to authenticate islam, and now you're twisting from bible to injil.Allah promise to protect his word and non can change it, you guys say the bible is corrupt, even some muslims say only some few verses are True[ the verse that support your lies]. Now, if the bible is corrupt , it mean it's actually the word of God but men corrupt it,DOS THAT MEAN ALLAH FAIL TO PROTECT IS WORD?
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Kingharzyz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
eyeopener:

Lies of the Devil. Where did you see Jesus praying like that? Muslims trade in lying.

why not confirm from the book of Mathew..abi u no get bible for house.. abegiii make I go sleep jare I don't have time for people like you
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by malvisguy212: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Rilwayne001: @OP, Paul is the chief author of the NT, yet jesus never met him

Paul contradicted jesus in so many places, he lied about what was written in the OT. yet this *kafir* @OP said the Quran justify all those balderdash in the buybull.

did you say paul never meet jesus? Jesus was the one that called paul, he was the one that change saul to paul.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by malvisguy212: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
eyeopener:

You asking me questions when all of you couldn't attempt mine?

Allah talks about a Book given to Jesus:

Where is that Book and let's compare it with the present Bible?

Who wrote it?

What was allah doing when men prevailed and changed his words?

Was it that allah could not trace the original of his Scripture and had to present Quran?

Allah himself said "not all the people who distorted the Scripture, meaning some had the genuine, why not present the same Scripture instead of introducing another?

Despite allah being angry with the Jews and Christians cursing them, he still promised to reward them in heaven, why was he inconsistent?

If the Book the Christians practice is good enough for them to be granted heaven, why the introduction of islam?

So many, so many deceptions.

excellent question brother. This is your answer.ALLAH FAIL TO PROTECT THE BOOK GIVING TO JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Akindarchi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Truth be told, I am not learned enough in that field to answer those questions in the way you would like me to. The Arabs were not the custodians of the scripture of the Jews, if they did a bad job of recording and preserving their scriptures, it's not our headache. You place so much emphasis on the physical entity asking about who wrote the book and where is the book.
Who "wrote" the book is inconsequential, all that matters is on whose authority was it written, proof for this? The canonical gospels , these are documents whose only means of identifying the authors is a single name, we don't even know if it's their first name or last names used, but you accept them to be divine. Even a driver's license wouldn't be taken seriously if there was only one name on it...that's just a tangent.
Anyhow, so who exactly wrote the gospels, doesn't matter to you, was the injil in a written form as in a book? Not sure, who wrote the injil? I am not so sure, was the injil written in the time of Jesus? Not so sure. Where is the injil? Not sure, BUT (and a very big BUT) one thing is sure, the injil is not any of the present versions of the bible...while the bible may contain parts of the injil.
Maybe if muslims needed the injil we would have made some effort to dig deeper, but we got all we need in the quran and the traditions of the prophet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Rilwayne001: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
malvisguy212: did you say paul never meet jesus? Jesus was the one that called paul, he was the one that change saul to paul.

I don't have time for NL dimwits undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by maclatunji: 12:50am On Sep 09, 2014
malvisguy212: so were is the injil? you guys always use the bible to authenticate islam, and now you're twisting from bible to injil.Allah promise to protect his word and non can change it, you guys say the bible is corrupt, even some muslims say only some few verses are True[ the verse that support your lies]. Now, if the bible is corrupt , it mean it's actually the word of God but men corrupt it,DOS THAT MEAN ALLAH FAIL TO PROTECT IS WORD?

Hahaha... you never cease to amuse me. That loss of Jesus' gospel is a problem of Christians not Muslims. The Torah is not the Bible either. Do Christians need to produce the Torah to be Christians? No.

The Bible is authored by people, it is clear. Do you read God speaking directly in it? No. You only read "God said".

Help yourself to differentiate http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_in_Islam

The Bible (from Koine Greek τὰ βιβλία, tà biblía, "the books"wink is a
canonical collection of texts sacred in Judaism and Christianity .
There is no single "Bible" and many Bibles with varying contents
exist. [1] The term Bible is shared between Judaism and Christianity,
although the contents of each of their collections of canonical texts
is not the same. Different religious groups include different books
within their Biblical canons, in different orders, and sometimes
divide or combine books, or incorporate additional material into
canonical books.

The Hebrew Bible , or Tanakh, contains twenty-four books divided
into three parts: the five books of the Torah ("teaching" or "law"wink,
the Nevi'im ("prophets"wink, and the Ketuvim ("writings"wink. Christian
Bibles range from the sixty-six books of the Protestant canon to the
eighty-one books of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church canon. The first
part of Christian Bibles is the Old Testament, which contains, at
minimum, the twenty-four books of the Hebrew Bible divided into
thirty-nine books and ordered differently from the Hebrew Bible. The
Catholic Church and Eastern Christian churches also hold certain
deuterocanonical books and passages to be part of the Old
Testament canon. The second part is the New Testament , containing
twenty-seven books: the four Canonical gospels, Acts of the
Apostles, twenty-one Epistles or letters, and the Book of Revelation.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible

If you Christians do not have an authentic Bible, is it Muslims that will give you one?

2 Likes

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Kingharzyz(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2014
malvisguy212: did you say paul never meet jesus? Jesus was the one that called paul, he was the one that change saul to paul.

mr man tell us how Jesus met Paul and mark ? the writer who know nothing about the man called Jesus...quote me with proves!
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Kingharzyz(m): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2014
eyeopener: CHRISTIANS' VIRTUES ACCORDING TO ALLAH

Thou wilt find the most of vehement of mankind in hostility to those who believe (to be) the Jews and the idolaters. AND THOU WILT FIND THE NEAREST OF THEM IN AFFECTION TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE (TO BE) THOSE WHO SAY: LO! WE ARE CHRISTIANS. THAT IS BECAUSE THERE ARE AMONG THEM PRIESTS AND MONKS AND BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT PROUD (Sural 5:82).

If you want to know why followers of Jesus would enter heaven then read this!
JESUS WAS SENT TO THE JEW AS A MESSENGER OF GOD TO FURTHER STRENGTHEN THEIR FAITH IN THE MONOTHEISTIC RELIGION OF ABRAHAM AND ALSO TO CHECK THEIR INIQUITIES AND HYPOCRISY. AS PEOPLE OF THE BOOK, THOSE WHO FOLLOWED JESUS IN THE FIRST CENTURY AFTER HIS DISAPPEARANCE CONTINUED TO AFFIRM THE DIVINE UNITY.
IN FACT THE THE ARIANS WERE THE EARLIEST SCHOOLS OF UNITARIANS IN CHRISTIANITY. (WAMY,1989:502). HOWEVER CONTROVERSY ABOUT THE PERSON OF JESUS IN RELATION TO GOD LATER BROKE OUT AND THIS LEAD TO THE EMERGENCE OF SECTARIAN VIEW. THE FOLLOWER OF JESUS WERE ON THE PART OF TRUTH (I.e Monotheism) THE EMERGENCE OF HELLENIC INFLUENCE ON ST PAUL IS THAT HIS REVOLUTION. DOCTRINES OF ONLY BEGOTTEN SON" AND SAVIOR,REDEMPTION OF THE CROSS AS A SYMBOL OF FESTIVAL ARE NOT ORIGINAL CHRISTIANITY RATHER THEY'RE TRACEABLE TO GRAECO ROMAN god and goddess AS WELL AS EGYPTIAN IDOLATRY. THE DOCTRINE OF TRINITY WAS NOT ORIGINAL WITH CHRISTIANITY. IT DEVELOPED LATER AFTER THE DEATH OF JESUS.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by malvisguy212: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2014
maclatunji:

Hahaha... you never cease to amuse me. That loss of Jesus' gospel is a problem of Christians not Muslims. The Torah is not the Bible either. Do Christians need to produce the Torah to be Christians? No.

The Bible is authored bty people, it is clear. Do you read God speaking directly in it? No. You only read "God said".

Help yourself to differentiate http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_in_Islam

The Bible (from Koine Greek τὰ βιβλία, tà biblía, "the books"wink is a
canonical collection of texts sacred in Judaism and Christianity .
There is no single "Bible" and many Bibles with varying contents
exist. [1] The term Bible is shared between Judaism and Christianity,
although the contents of each of their collections of canonical texts
is not the same. Different religious groups include different books
within their Biblical canons, in different orders, and sometimes
divide or combine books, or incorporate additional material into
canonical books.

The Hebrew Bible , or Tanakh, contains twenty-four books divided
into three parts: the five books of the Torah ("teaching" or "law"wink,
the Nevi'im ("prophets"wink, and the Ketuvim ("writings"wink. Christian
Bibles range from the sixty-six books of the Protestant canon to the
eighty-one books of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church canon. The first
part of Christian Bibles is the Old Testament, which contains, at
minimum, the twenty-four books of the Hebrew Bible divided into
thirty-nine books and ordered differently from the Hebrew Bible. The
Catholic Church and Eastern Christian churches also hold certain
deuterocanonical books and passages to be part of the Old
Testament canon. The second part is the New Testament , containing
twenty-seven books: the four Canonical gospels, Acts of the
Apostles, twenty-one Epistles or letters, and the Book of Revelation.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible

If you Christians do not have an authentic Bible, is it Muslims that will give you one?
you'er the one that will be worried because the book the quran say Allah give jesus is nowhere to be found according to the muslims,

I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU ANSWER THE OP, ALL WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOIN IS DERAIL THE TOPIC.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by malvisguy212: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2014
Kingharzyz:

mr man tell us how Jesus met Paul and mark ? the writer who know nothing about the man called Jesus...quote me with proves!

Paul becomes a follower of Jesus after an
encounter with Him about noon on the
road to Damascus. Paul's background was a 1st century
Rabbinical Jew. After this encounter with Jesus, God
changed Saul's name to Paul. Paul in Hebrew means little – some
believe this refers to his stature. Background Reading: Conversion of Paul (Saul):
Acts9:1- 9. Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out
murderous threats against the Lord's disciples. He went to the high priest 2 and asked him for letters to the synagogues in
Damascus, so that if he found any there
who belonged to the Way, whether men
or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. 3As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to
him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?" 5 "Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied. 6 "Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must
do." 7 The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone. 8 Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he
could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus. 9 For three days he was blind, and did not eat or drink
anything. 10 In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in
a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. 11 The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a
man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands
on him to restore his sight." 13 "Lord," Ananias answered, "I have heard many reports about this man and
all the harm he has done to your saints in Jerusalem. 14And he has come here with authority from the chief priests to arrest
all who call on your name." 15 But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to carry my
name before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Israel. 16 I will show him how much he must suffer for
my name." 17 Then Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands on Saul, he
said, "Brother Saul, the Lord–Jesus, who
appeared to you on the road as you were
coming here–has sent me so that you may
see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit." 18 Immediately, something like scales fell from Saul's eyes, and he could
see again. He got up and was baptized,
19 and after taking some food, he regained his strength.
Acts 9:1–19
Also read Acts 26:9-18

The bible never mention that mark meet jesus,

Now can you guys give the answer to the OP?
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by malvisguy212: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2014
boykas: @all I av been followin dis thread since. Bt eyeopener kindly answer dos questions and believe me I will answer u kindly.
If u no u don't want to hide cuz u r d one hiding here is far as ds thread is cncern. No insult.
the op created a thread and demand answer, all what your brothers are doin IS derailing the thread by asking question untop question.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2014
Kingharzyz:

If you want to know why followers of Jesus would enter heaven then read this!
JESUS WAS SENT TO THE JEW AS A MESSENGER OF GOD TO FURTHER STRENGTHEN THEIR FAITH IN THE MONOTHEISTIC RELIGION OF ABRAHAM AND ALSO TO CHECK THEIR INIQUITIES AND HYPOCRISY. AS PEOPLE OF THE BOOK, THOSE WHO FOLLOWED JESUS IN THE FIRST CENTURY AFTER HIS DISAPPEARANCE CONTINUED TO AFFIRM THE DIVINE UNITY.
IN FACT THE THE ARIANS WERE THE EARLIEST SCHOOLS OF UNITARIANS IN CHRISTIANITY. (WAMY,1989:502). HOWEVER CONTROVERSY ABOUT THE PERSON OF JESUS IN RELATION TO GOD LATER BROKE OUT AND THIS LEAD TO THE EMERGENCE OF SECTARIAN VIEW. THE FOLLOWER OF JESUS WERE ON THE PART OF TRUTH (I.e Monotheism) THE EMERGENCE OF HELLENIC INFLUENCE ON ST PAUL IS THAT HIS REVOLUTION. DOCTRINES OF ONLY BEGOTTEN SON" AND SAVIOR,REDEMPTION OF THE CROSS AS A SYMBOL OF FESTIVAL ARE NOT ORIGINAL CHRISTIANITY RATHER THEY'RE TRACEABLE TO GRAECO ROMAN god and goddess AS WELL AS EGYPTIAN IDOLATRY. THE DOCTRINE OF TRINITY WAS NOT ORIGINAL WITH CHRISTIANITY. IT DEVELOPED LATER AFTER THE DEATH OF JESUS.

Trash!

All of your alleged offences of Christianity had been there before allah promised them heaven.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2014
malvisguy212:
Paul becomes a follower of Jesus after an
encounter with Him about noon on the
road to Damascus. Paul's background was a 1st century
Rabbinical Jew. After this encounter with Jesus, God
changed Saul's name to Paul. Paul in Hebrew means little – some
believe this refers to his stature. Background Reading: Conversion of Paul (Saul):
Acts9:1- 9. Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out
murderous threats against the Lord's disciples. He went to the high priest 2 and asked him for letters to the synagogues in
Damascus, so that if he found any there
who belonged to the Way, whether men
or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. 3As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to
him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?" 5 "Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied. 6 "Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must
do." 7 The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone. 8 Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he
could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus. 9 For three days he was blind, and did not eat or drink
anything. 10 In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in
a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. 11 The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a
man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands
on him to restore his sight." 13 "Lord," Ananias answered, "I have heard many reports about this man and
all the harm he has done to your saints in Jerusalem. 14And he has come here with authority from the chief priests to arrest
all who call on your name." 15 But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to carry my
name before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Israel. 16 I will show him how much he must suffer for
my name." 17 Then Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands on Saul, he
said, "Brother Saul, the Lord–Jesus, who
appeared to you on the road as you were
coming here–has sent me so that you may
see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit." 18 Immediately, something like scales fell from Saul's eyes, and he could
see again. He got up and was baptized,
19 and after taking some food, he regained his strength.
Acts 9:1–19
Also read Acts 26:9-18

The bible never mention that mark meet jesus,

Now can you guys give the answer to the OP?

Thank you brother for your useful contributions. God bless you. Please let us not fall into their plan to derail the thread by answering questions not related to it. That is what they do whenever they cannot have no answer.

I always feel happy when I learned you have a muslim background and have received God's mercy.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2014
Akindarchi: Truth be told, I am not learned enough in that field to answer those questions in the way you would like me to. The Arabs were not the custodians of the scripture of the Jews, if they did a bad job of recording and preserving their scriptures, it's not our headache. You place so much emphasis on the physical entity asking about who wrote the book and where is the book.
Who "wrote" the book is inconsequential, all that matters is on whose authority was it written, proof for this? The canonical gospels , these are documents whose only means of identifying the authors is a single name, we don't even know if it's their first name or last names used, but you accept them to be divine. Even a driver's license wouldn't be taken seriously if there was only one name on it...that's just a tangent.
Anyhow, so who exactly wrote the gospels, doesn't matter to you, was the injil in a written form as in a book? Not sure, who wrote the injil? I am not so sure, was the injil written in the time of Jesus? Not so sure. Where is the injil? Not sure, BUT (and a very big BUT) one thing is sure, the injil is not any of the present versions of the bible...while the bible may contain parts of the injil.
Maybe if muslims needed the injil we would have made some effort to dig deeper, but we got all we need in the quran and the traditions of the prophet

Let me expose the truth to you at this juncture, if you will accept it though.

Nobody changed any Scripture anywhere. In fact it is an insult to God if He would allow men to prevail on His words and got it changed successfully and now vow He would not allow it to be changed again by introducing the quran. It would mean God is weak and in rivalry with men. That is why I insisted that muslims should make available the original copy of Christian Scripture or rather the Scripture before the quran, which is not available. If it is true there was another Scripture originally written before the Bible apart from the partchments from where it was copied, it must have been in circulation first before it would be changed. If it was so we would have seen people whose father had the original copies who would have alerted.

What happened, if you will believe it, was that Allah was or is not the same God who spoke to the earlier prophets before Muhammad. For him to be accepted as God, he had to pretend as the God of the earlier prophets and to drag away people from the true God, he had to condemn the existing words of God and tried to replace them with his own. Allah was one of the 360 gods inside Kaaba and the chief of them.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by maclatunji: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2014
malvisguy212: you'er the one that will be worried because the book the quran say Allah give jesus is nowhere to be found according to the muslims,

I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU ANSWER THE OP, ALL WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOIN IS DERAIL THE TOPIC.

Hahahaha... He got beat. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Akindarchi(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2014
At this juncture you have established that you are fixated on what you belief to be true. It's of no use trying to answer any other question. Also with your talk about Allah being one of the 360 something idols in the kaaba, it is almost certain where you get your "info" from.
You may carry on claiming that muslims don't have an answer to your questions, but I am sure that any person without bias would see who here is closer to truth.
Another advice, hate websites are for haters, get info from real scholars, there are plenty online.
By the way, you say the bible is not corrupted, and that it being corrupted means God is weak? Well, the bible, God never promised to preserve, but the quran though, God promised to preserve, proof for this is in the quran itself. You talking about prophesies, well we still got one quran in one language, memorised in part and in whole by muslims worldwide. Even the incidents surrounding the time of revelation of most of the ayat (what you may call verses) are preserved. That looks like the blessings of God if you ask me.
Once again you are trying to pin the flops of Christianity on islam, and what's more you refuse to even accept them. Do you mean to say that Jesus went round preaching that Lot drank alcohol and approached his daughters for....you got some stuffs in the current day bible that are only matched by the kamasutra and you go and listen to someone tell you that the whole thing is inspired by God. Maybe when they finish editing 'eer sorry I meant revising the bible to allow for gay marriages you would sit up and be like what da.... angry
Anyhow on a serious note, what's the purpose of this thread? Are you on a quest to find another version of the bible? As in someone already pointed out that there are different bibles in existence, chances are you only adhere to the one you were born into asin your family religion and sect. Do you even know what others say? Do you expect some muslims to be like "Hmmm! That must be true?! Since there is no more any authentic gospel like the quran claims there WAS the quran lied and hence I wanna be a christian (of some sort)". Are you trying to rub in our faces how little backing you guys have for your scripture? Are you trying to prove that the bible is not corrupt? Or are you just trying to win an argument
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Akindarchi: At this juncture you have established that you are fixated on what you belief to be true. It's of no use trying to answer any other question. Also with your talk about Allah being one of the 360 something idols in the kaaba, it is almost certain where you get your "info" from.
You may carry on claiming that muslims don't have an answer to your questions, but I am sure that any person without bias would see who here is closer to truth.
Another advice, hate websites are for haters, get info from real scholars, there are plenty online.
By the way, you say the bible is not corrupted, and that it being corrupted means God is weak? Well, the bible, God never promised to preserve, but the quran though, God promised to preserve, proof for this is in the quran itself. You talking about prophesies, well we still got one quran in one language, memorised in part and in whole by muslims worldwide. Even the incidents surrounding the time of revelation of most of the ayat (what you may call verses) are preserved. That looks like the blessings of God if you ask me.
Once again you are trying to pin the flops of Christianity on islam, and what's more you refuse to even accept them. Do you mean to say that Jesus went round preaching that Lot drank alcohol and approached his daughters for....you got some stuffs in the current day bible that are only matched by the kamasutra and you go and listen to someone tell you that the whole thing is inspired by God. Maybe when they finish editing 'eer sorry I meant revising the bible to allow for gay marriages you would sit up and be like what da.... angry
Anyhow on a serious note, what's the purpose of this thread? Are you on a quest to find another version of the bible? As in someone already pointed out that there are different bibles in existence, chances are you only adhere to the one you were born into asin your family religion and sect. Do you even know what others say? Do you expect some muslims to be like "Hmmm! That must be true?! Since there is no more any authentic gospel like the quran claims there WAS the quran lied and hence I wanna be a christian (of some sort)". Are you trying to rub in our faces how little backing you guys have for your scripture? Are you trying to prove that the bible is not corrupt? Or are you just trying to win an argument

The TRUTH remains that there is no other Scripture than the Bible and no islamic apologist can provide other Bible apart from the existing one. Athough there are bible versions but they are all saying the same with different statement constructions. Mind you, the Devil can go to any extent to pollute God's words and that is why some sects like Jehovah Witness reconstruct their own Book, there could be more. The standard Bible is the King James Version and any translations or versions that contain different information from it is fake.

Nobody can corrupt the Bible, no matter how hard they try. Even allah didn't say so, he only said some changed the words with their TONGUES and not the WRITINGS. In another verse he said some change the PRACTICES not the WRITINGS (Surah 3:78, 4:46). Therefore all of your allegations are unfounded RUMOURS.

Hear what allah himself said: ''Perfect is the Word of thy Lord in TRUTH and JUSTICE. There is naught (nothing) that can CHANGE His words. He is the Hearer, the Knower (Surah 6:115). If allah is God nothing (nobody) can change His word.

Then, if His words cannot be changed and he had once spoken in the earlier Scriptures, why the need for the quran?

I can pre-empt your next question: Why the old and new testament in the Bible? God had spoken of the New Testament and His reasons for doing so in the Old Testament (Jeremiah 31:31-33). Please note that God did NOT promise to CHANGE His Laws, He said He would transfer them to the people's heart instead of being on paper.

Also note that after the NT He never promised to change it to the quran again. All the Bible passages muslims refer to as talking about Muhammad is fallacy. Jesus said Moses and all other prophets talked of Him (Luke 24:27 and verse 44).
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wikipedia where a lot of lies are told by haters of the Bible has now become muslims relief. It is a pity.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Akindarchi(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
undecided cool sure...how did wikipedia enter the mix naw well that would be that about that from my end, like I said, I am not a fan of debates online...bye
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Akindarchi: undecided cool sure...how did wikipedia enter the mix naw well that would be that about that from my end, like I said, I am not a fan of debates online...bye

I wonder what next you have to say after the plain TRUTH.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Akindarchi(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by malvisguy212: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
eyeopener:

Thank you brother for your useful contributions. God bless you. Please let us not fall into their plan to derail the thread by answering questions not related to it. That is what they do whenever they cannot have no answer.

I always feel happy when I learned you have a muslim background and have received God's mercy.
thank you,remain bless.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by malvisguy212: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
maclatunji:

Hahahaha... He got beat. grin grin grin
who got beat? Do you think this is a competition between christians and muslims? We are talkin about eternity, life and death,bible say out of the toung cometh life and death.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by INJESUSNAME: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Islam was never and can never be peaceful; muhammed fought till he died and muslims must continue to fight as Genesis 16:12 predicted. Islam is a spirit, when it enters yu ,yu become a 'wild man' and descedant of ishmael, just like anyone dat accepts Jesus becomes the son of God and descendant of Isaac. Until Jesus comes, 'no peace for d wicked saith d Lord'. Islam is antiChrist, yet has its own fake isa, musa, daud etc. All my confusion about which book tells d truth about Jesus, moses, Abraham etc went away d moment i realised allah (satan) is a lier who always decieves men to bow to him rather than to God. Imagin a sane man bowing to a stone structure! Here yu are defending a man dat married a 9yr old child, raided caravans like highway robber etc.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Akindarchi(m): 6:13am On Sep 10, 2014
Oh!!! I see now, you just go round pasting this load of SENSE in different threads, talk about spreading the gospel. Trying to spur some hate response from muslims.
I trust the op should recognise that you are up to no good and ultimately derailing the thread. Nice ranting though

1 Like

Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2014
Akindarchi: Oh!!! I see now, you just go round pasting this load of SENSE in different threads, talk about spreading the gospel. Trying to spur some hate response from muslims.
I trust the op should recognise that you are up to no good and ultimately derailing the thread. Nice ranting though

You said you didn't like debate and you keep debating. Muslims and their hypocrisy. Muhammad did same.

Tell me what INJESUSNAME said about Muhammad is untrue and I will provide the proofs. Why wouldn't people hate a religion known for all vices? Allah permitting muslims to r.ape slaves and ordering Muhammad to marry Said's wife and you think he is the true God. Say it is untrue, I will provide evidences.
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by eyeopener: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Quran Justifies The Bible by Akindarchi(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2014
Look what you made me do, I said I don't love to debate online, does that mean I don't? I wasn't debating with "injesusname" anyway,abi did that look like a debate? I just mentioned an observation and an expectation.
So please carry on ranting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Explain This To Me? / Du'a For Best In Both Worlds / Prostrating/kneeling/bowing to Other Than Allaah for Veneration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.