Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies (98419 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Blenvado: Back then in the University (BLW) Campus Ministry, we use to say that if serving God was foolishness then we don't want to be wise...!!! After reading some online comments about Pst. Chris, CE members and the Church of Jesus Christ, I only but weep for our generation. This is not an attack on the person of Pst Chris but an attack on the body of Christ whom he represents. If you have ever read the book 'Piercing the Darkness' by Frank Peretti (that book is a must read for every Christian) you will be able to see the hand writing on the wall. The devil will do anything to pull down the church and this is one of his scheme. He has always been defeated and will always be.
Pastor Chris is a known adulterer. Thats what you should defend. No one says he doesnt preach and heal but his d/i/c/k seems to work faster than his anointing oil.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2014
PastorKun:

Oyaks pride, arrogance and conceit being exhibited in all it's shame. He's been caught pants down and he is still claiming to be a man of God yet he exhibits fruits that would make the devil proud. Anyway like Pharaoh God has probably hardened his heart so he can be set up for a catastrophic fall.

PS: eagerly anticipating the juicy details when Anita decides to 'expand' her allegations. smiley
Dont mind these Oyakhilome followers joor. Rev Anita looks to me a decent woman and will most likely not serve up any juicy details that will embarrass the fake pastor too much.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by akagaba(f): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2014
Oh My God, im so refreshed!!! What a ministry Sometimes i wonder if it wasnt Christ Embassy, wher wud i have been? If it wasnt Pst Chris Oyakhilome, who then wud he have been! Hahahahahah to those who are calling Pst chris names, we dont need to be told that u ar of d devil, sent frm d pit of hell to disrupt things, but i believe that ur master Satan shud have intimated u earlier that Christ Embassy people are a set of esteemed people that can and will never be dettered or moved by whateva u say or cook up here! Besides if u dont talk or write all these rubbish, how will people know our significance and worth! Its only a valuable thing that attracts interest!! Thanx for showing us so much concern, but sorry cus u all dont exist in d real sense of life!! Pst Chris and Pst Anita, we know that its just d wind of d devil, but it will surely blow away! i love u all and i remain ur ardent follower forever!

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by akagaba(f): 12:53am On Sep 08, 2014
One thing is certain that Christ Embassy alwas wins! This is just one of those trials we chew up like bread! D world aint seen nothing yet! Feeling kingy here------ hooooooohooooo! I feel like screaming cus i love my ministry irrespective of what d world says! Shame to haters and d talkers!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Joagbaje(m): 12:53am On Sep 08, 2014
PastorKun:

Ni e tongue

You won! cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by akagaba(f): 1:12am On Sep 08, 2014
Isnt it funny how anything that concerns Pst Chris attracts so much interest, publicity, discussions and attention. This simply implies that there is something special and dignifying about ths man that the world cannot comprehend!! So people of d world are on d look out for any small or trivial thing to use against ths very prestigeous man!!! But i have ths to say to d world- the man called Pst chris Oyak is way way too great to be dissuaded by scandal, allegations, abuses, name callings and all sort of thrash! As a matter of fact, he is immuned to all these and times like ths strengthen and fortify him, it caterpaults and skyrockets him to a greater level!!! Great things happen in his ministry so my dear nairalanders, we in christ Embassy welcome times like ths with our hands widely open cus we know how to deal with it and turn it for our good!!!! Why not sit back, tighten ur seat belt and hear what ths very saga will generate to!!! dont forget we know who we are! We always win!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Ishilove: 1:30am On Sep 08, 2014
Pastor Chris didn't say anything in that statement. Just lots of words; loads and loads of circumlocution which did not address the issue at hand.

As for CE members, pray for wisdom and divine direction because I see you all screaming 'Pastor Chris Pastor Chris', meanwhile the wife made some very alarming and unfortunate allegations which everyone is conveniently turning a blind eye to. Someone is even saying it is an attack on the body of Christ.

Very unfortunate.

Christians world over need to sit down and call on the God of heaven and earth to bring to light all secret things; that all falsehood in the body of Christ be exposed

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by akagaba(f): 1:42am On Sep 08, 2014
Hahahahahahahah!!! D anti-christ Embassy people are so dumbfounded and fo0lish to think that ths mere divorce saga can split, move, discourage or scatter Christ Embassy Congregation! Didnt "Daily Sun newspaper" give a report on how they went to d CE church in Oregun on weds, only to be shocked to see that d church was full to d brim? Do u jobless Maggots think that we came ths far to be torn apart by mere divorce saga whch is just a mirage frm d devil and his cohorts? Are u senseless messengers of Lucifer not aware that we, Christ Embassy members, are set on a course that we must follow and we dont give up or get discouraged? Are u guys so blind to see that since attacks started coming on ths church centuries ago, that it has rather moved d church forward and cause increase in d churches all over d world? Are u guys not aware that CE is now in every part of d world with d least congregation as 5000? Are u guys not aware dat rhapsody is d most prominent and widely spread devotional in d world? Are u guys not aware that Christ Emb calabar is organising d biggest crusade in d city of Indonesia? Are u guys not d ones who condemn and criticize our seed sowing and tithing? But are u not ashamed that despite ur condemnation and criticismn, yet members of d church are sowing even greater and also becoming prosperous in a way that marvels d same jobless u. My prayer for all of u who know how to abuse and call men of God nasty names, that d God of heaven will also give u same reward, u will be abused and called nasty names in ths life, and becus u dont have d kind of grace that is upon Pst Chris, then u shall live to regret d days of ur life forever. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lanrefront1(m): 1:46am On Sep 08, 2014
@ishilove

what he said....is it accessible online... if so please provide link
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Ishilove: 1:48am On Sep 08, 2014
lanrefront1: @ishilove

what he said....is it accessible online... if so please provide link
I dunno. Ask the OP
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by akagaba(f): 1:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Ishilove: Pastor Chris didn't say anything in that statement. Just lots of words; loads and loads of circumlocution which did not address the issue at hand.

As for CE members, pray for wisdom and divine direction because I see you all screaming 'Pastor Chris Pastor Chris', meanwhile the wife made some very alarming and unfortunate allegations which everyone is conveniently turning a blind eye to. Someone is even saying it is an attack on the body of Christ.

Very unfortunate.

Christians world over need to sit down and call on the God of heaven and earth to bring to light all secret things; that all falsehood in the body of Christ be exposed
U have a bias mind and it blocked frm seeing that Pst Chris did not come out to exonerate himself or address d issue whch has already happened but to give d way forward to d situation in which he did by saying "instead of blaming anyone or talking, pray! He simply admonished everyone to pray becus ths same thing happened to pst Benny Hinn same time last year and its a clear indication that its d devil at work. If u claim that u have seen CE members shouting "Pst Chris, Pst Chris!!!! Then why dont u shut ur mouth and wait till ur demonic vision comes to pass before u believe what u saw!! U are not an insider, we are d ones who shud be concerned and dsturbed!! We know what we r doing, so u d intruder shud go find a job and get busy!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by akagaba(f): 1:55am On Sep 08, 2014
My prayer for all of u who know how to abuse and call men of God nasty names, that d God of heaven will also give u same reward, u will be abused and called nasty names in ths life, and becus u dont have d kind of grace that is upon these Men of God, then u shall live to regret d remaining days of ur life forever. Amen
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Ishilove: 2:01am On Sep 08, 2014
akagaba:
U have a bias mind and it blocked frm seeing that Pst Chris did not come out to exonerate himself or address d issue whch has already happened but to give d way forward to d situation in which he did by saying "instead of blaming anyone or talking, pray! He simply admonished everyone to pray becus ths same thing happened to pst Benny Hinn same time last year and its a clear indication that its d devil at work. If u claim that u have seen CE members shouting "Pst Chris, Pst Chris!!!! Then why dont u shut ur mouth and wait till ur demonic vision comes to pass before u believe what u saw!! U are not an insider, we are d ones who shud be concerned and dsturbed!! We know what we r doing, so u d intruder shud go find a job and get busy!
Pastor Chris Pastor Chris Pastor Chris! That's all CE members ever scream. You've idolised a man who did not even ask to be idolised, thereby believing he is infallible. I have family members who used to be 'insiders' before they left of their own volition so just shut your yak and stop blabbing nonsense.

Only God sees the heart of man. Pray for wisdom. I repeat, ask God for wisdom because so many Christians are blind.

35 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by akagaba(f): 2:01am On Sep 08, 2014
CE nationwide records the highest number of first timers in their services even with the current ugly situation! Wooow

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Ishilove: 2:07am On Sep 08, 2014
akagaba: My prayer for all of u who know how to abuse and call men of God nasty names, that d God of heaven will also give u same reward, u will be abused and called nasty names in ths life, and becus u dont have d kind of grace that is upon these Men of God, then u shall live to regret d remaining days of ur life forever. Amen
See satanic prayer. You think God will answer this kind of prayer? Instead of asking the Lord to open the eyes of the ignorant ones, you are here cursing useless curses.

The only thing I will tell those of you who are quick to abuse preachers is this: be very careful. If you do not agree with the doctrines of a ministry, keep silent and let God handle the matter, otherwise you will carry something you aren't prepared for.

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by akagaba(f): 2:18am On Sep 08, 2014
Ishilove:
Pastor Chris Pastor Chris Pastor Chris! That's all CE members ever scream. You've idolised a man who did not even ask to be idolised, thereby believing he is infallible. I have family members who used to be 'insiders' before they left of their own volition so just shut your yak and stop blabbing nonsense.

Only God sees the heart of man. Pray for wisdom. I repeat, ask God for wisdom because so many Christians are blind.

And i can see how much of God's wisdom u have. U who claim that its an unfortunate thing that people are seeing and calling ths whole situation an attack on d body of Christ!! I guess u have a contrary Opinion, to u, Its God's way of exposing falsehood and bringing secret to light! So u have already judged Pst chris by ur opinion!!U see why God will 1st judge and punish people like u! For being quick to judge and yet preaching his wisdom wen u urself is not guided by his wisdom!! Im just sorry for U! Ur end is a horrible one unless u seek God's forgiveness!! U ar really jobless and irrelevant!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by akagaba(f): 2:24am On Sep 08, 2014
Ishilove:
See satanic prayer. You think God will answer this kind of prayer? Instead of asking the Lord to open the eyes of the ignorant ones, you are here cursing useless curses.

The only thing I will tell those of you who are quick to abuse preachers is this: be very careful. If you do not agree with the doctrines of a ministry, keep silent and let God handle the matter, otherwise you will carry something you aren't prepared for.
For u to talk about "satanic prayerl means u have something in common with Satan!! And now i know that U ar his agent on nairaland! Sorry boo, people like me aint eva scared of Satan, lets alone his common powerless agent like U! If u can ask satan ur Master, then he will tell u that he has never prayed to God before, rather he rebels Him. So ther is no sync between my prayer and Satan!! D God i prayed to understands and my prayer is already a done deal.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by esere826: 2:25am On Sep 08, 2014
grin
Hitler na small pikin in the brain game

wow,.. i'm impressed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lanrefront1(m): 2:30am On Sep 08, 2014
akagba girl,

Lord have mercy, are you for real....

so it doesn't matter the allegations of his wife....just pray pray......

meanwhile he has already expunged all data about his wife from official website of Christ Embassy...... but that means nothing......but just pray....

if it was to a matter of praying.... he would have been praying and would have not bothered removing totally Pastor Anita from the website... at least for now.......he's not even waiting for the dust to settle......this is not consistent with the heart or man who are wishes to settle issue with his wife ......is that so difficult to see

he lives apart from his wife for 16 years for no just reason...... but that doesn't matter....but pray pray....

you really are one of the worst case that I've seen

33 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by rusher14: 2:31am On Sep 08, 2014
"Married to a man of God does not automatically make you a woman of God!"

But it sure makes you the leader of a juicy branch, parish, in a truly cosmopolitan city.

Highly conceited statement if ever I heard one.

If anything, besides the allegation of 'adultery' there's the poignant act of abandoning a wife and her children. It surprises me that people overlook this fact for whatever illogical reason they might want to believe.

Well, at least he can no longer deny what many knew for years...it is a relationship only at face value.

Again, it appears even a 3d photo of the suited gentleman in in an uncompromising situation wouldn't get the mesmerised to snap out of their hypnotic state.

He was first a man before wearing the garb of man of God. Perhaps, he still really is...simply a man.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lanrefront1(m): 2:37am On Sep 08, 2014
abandoning his wife and children for sixteen years is worse than adultery...he subjected to emotional torture.... what could have been her sin that he could not forgive that he would do that to her.....

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by akagaba(f): 2:58am On Sep 08, 2014
lanrefront1: akagba girl,

meanwhile he has already expunged all data about his wife from official website of Christ Embassy...... but that means nothing......but just pray....

if it was to a matter of praying.... he would have been praying and would have not bothered removing totally Pastor Anita from the website... at least for now.......he's not even waiting for the dust to settle......this is not consistent with the heart or man who are wishes to settle issue with his wife ......is that so difficult to see

he lives apart from his wife for 16 years for no just reason...... but that doesn't matter....but pray pray....

Guy, u see why some of u will continue to be a menace to d body of Christ, because u ar simply a generation of falsehood that God himself shall condemn!! Can u face heaven and swear dat Pst Chris expunged all data about his wife from d official website of Christ Embassy as u accuse him of? Can u, pls go ahead and do it. Or do u have any proof to show that here? U ar simply babbling ur mouth becus d media feed u with all sort of things and in ur senselessness u stomach such belief dat Pst Chris removed Rev Anita frm church website and yet did not remove his wedding ring frm his finger! U see how uve been so brainwashed and u see why God will so punish u for disseminating lies abt his man! U shud have included that he also removed his 2daughters as his children frm d church website too to make ur useless false story very sweet!! By d way,Whch church website even contains data abt Pst Anita?!! Who told u dat CE has website who contains data abt people even pst Chris himself apart frm personal website! D very website u tok abt, did u see Pst Anita's data ther before and u checked again and its no longer ther? All i can say is May God reward u in d same measure u have blackmailed and lied against Pst Chris, unless he is not a man of God!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by akagaba(f): 3:04am On Sep 08, 2014
rusher14: "Married to a man of God does not automatically make you a woman of God!"

But it sure makes you the leader of a juicy branch, parish, in a truly cosmopolitan city.

Highly conceited statement if ever I heard one.

If anything, besides the allegation of 'adultery' there's the poignant act of abandoning a wife and her children. It surprises me that people overlook this fact for whatever illogical reason they might want to believe.

Well, at least he can no longer deny what many knew for years...it is a relationship only at face value.

Again, it appears even a 3d photo of the suited gentleman in in an uncompromising situation wouldn't get the mesmerised to snap out of their hypnotic state.

He was first a man before wearing the garb of man of God. Perhaps, he still really is...simply a man.
I guess u urself cant understand what u ar babbling here! I suspect u ar drunk. Hit ur head on d wall and come bak to ur senses, then find out d correct thing Pst said abt d man of God/woman of God thing before i answer u! For now, u ar very insignificant in ths matter at hand!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by rusher14: 3:40am On Sep 08, 2014
akagaba:
I guess u urself cant understand what u ar babbling here! I suspect u ar drunk. Hit ur head on d wall and come bak to ur senses, then find out d correct thing Pst said abt d man of God/woman of God thing before i answer u! For now, u ar very insignificant in ths matter at hand!

By their fruits.... Why doesn't it surprise me that you rain insults and epithets?

You have in the past called him your Messiah so you can hardly believe he's human and has human desires.

Your Pst. Anita however, has a lot to say about him and maybe even about people like you who are carnal but present a shadowy toga of being sanctimonious.

Wake up from your slumber...dawn is nigh!

22 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by nnenneigbo(f): 5:08am On Sep 08, 2014
PastorKun:

Oyaks pride, arrogance and conceit being exhibited in all it's shame. He's been caught pants down and he is still claiming to be a man of God yet he exhibits fruits that would make the devil proud. Anyway like Pharaoh God has probably hardened his heart so he can be set up for a catastrophic fall.

PS: eagerly anticipating the juicy details when Anita decides to 'expand' her allegations. smiley
THIS

can't wait to seel it all revealed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by habiolah(m): 5:19am On Sep 08, 2014
PastorKun:

Chris is a well known pathological liar and he is highly skilled in the art of manipulation. He should save his lies for the court proceedings were he would be properly exposed and ridicled.

Expected more from you. SMH
and before you crucify me, I don't attend BL
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by nnenneigbo(f): 5:21am On Sep 08, 2014
lanrefront1: akagba girl,

They are his fans and dances to any tune he plays. When all is exposed, he'll tell them to pray harder and that IT IS WELL. Which is their fav saying...

They remind me of die hard michael jackson's fans, or Beetle fans, nothing more, nothing less.

Basically, can't be of God, period.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by kentornic: 5:53am On Sep 08, 2014
[size=24pt]PASTOR CHRIS IS THE MAN........... THE MAN'S WISDOM IS OVERFLOWING[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by sirjohnson(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2014
If its about Pastor Chris then you all need to read what Sahara reporters wrote about his divorce Here to understand better. Its so eyes opening.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Ishilove: Pastor Chris didn't say anything in that statement. Just lots of words; loads and loads of circumlocution which did not address the issue at hand.

Very unfortunate.

My dear, we only see or hear the things we want to see and hear...if after reading the post and u still don't see addressing of issues at hand, then I must say ....you'd have to wait a bit longer.

Christians don't go to court, we don't sue brethren, we don't divorce...isn't that enough point? Plus all the adultery lies was a media propaganda to sell papers n drive traffic... anyways, like any other accusations he's faced, this would pass and make his ministy even stronger

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Ishilove: 6:58am On Sep 08, 2014
akagaba:
And i can see how much of God's wisdom u have. U who claim that its an unfortunate thing that people are seeing and calling ths whole situation an attack on d body of Christ!! I guess u have a contrary Opinion, to u, Its God's way of exposing falsehood and bringing secret to light! So u have already judged Pst chris by ur opinion!!U see why God will 1st judge and punish people like u! For being quick to judge and yet preaching his wisdom wen u urself is not guided by his wisdom!! Im just sorry for U! Ur end is a horrible one unless u seek God's forgiveness!! U ar really jobless and irrelevant!
In your bid to rant and rave your idiocy and stupidity, you failed to understand my post. Silly thing.

And lest I forget, I multiply your curses seven-fold and send it back to you. It is your own end that will be horrible. Oponu radarada. Omo ale jatijati. Blind witch disguising as a child of God

23 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Elijah78: 6:58am On Sep 08, 2014
if a Man of God is married, it does not automatically mean the wife of the Man of God is therefore a Women of God! That's not how it is in the Bible. That's why you don't really find wives of Men of God listed in the bible. How many of them? Who was Peter's wife? Did you ever know her name?

It is common in CE to see a man and his wife all pastors, so are they all called by God? who then made anita pastor? Is all the blame now secretly being diverted to pastor anita?

In most of CE pastors birth day program you see that pastor this is a husband of pastor that? didn't we know before now that peter's wife name was never mentioned in scripture?

I see all this as...................

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) / South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.