Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80052 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Jasi7(m): 12:38am On Sep 17, 2014
WinsomeX: ^^^^

Plain Simple!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 1:30am On Sep 17, 2014
WinsomeX: Is there any Christ Embassy member on this thread who quite naturally doubts SirJohn, who plans to attend the two weeks healing school with a sick person to ascertain whether SirJohn is lying or not?

This is not a challenge. Its simply a suggestion or possibly a request.

While it's easy to claim that embarking on such a mission is not congruent with "faith"; it might be your own opportunity to prove SirJohn a liar.

What of the many healed cases from America ,Arab world , Asia, uk.? Can the whole world be deceived? Are you guys saying the name of christ has lost its power ? This is very funny.

What of the case if Mr Strive a multimillionaire who owns econet. He got healed in the healing school of heart problem . That's how he joined christ embassy . He testified with his own mouth. I recorded his audio on my iPad.

Members of the family of South African president got healed in the healing school. The wife of the South Africa president is now a CEC member. She sat in my front last IPPC . Her security aide sat by my side .

The judge who presided over Pistorius murder case on cnn is a CEC member. All these people experience the miracles in Cec. Can all these noble and intelligent people be deceived.

Why don't you guys for once maintain an open heart. With the understanding you may just be wrong .

5 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Pennywise(m): 6:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Jasi7:

Don't mind that animal guy...he's been misbehaving since this thread started

For a long time joagbaje has been more or less the official mouthpiece of cec on nl. And i have followed most of his submission defending the occasionally indefensible. One reason cec haters despise him is that he is polite but tenacious with endless scriptural references. This makes him a trickish and annoying adversary.

Then comes mbaemeka who is the exact composite of what a true Christian should not be in being arrogant and abusive. I dont bother read him because nothing nauseates me more than a rude, offensive persona masquerading as a child of God- probably the result of years of brainwashing by his branch pastor.

This attitude bothers me because I have relations in different parts of the country that attend this Church. I hate to see their life condemned on account of behaviour they picked up in their place of worship.

6 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 6:21am On Sep 17, 2014
@ Joagbaje
Chris Oyakhilome must have bribed them all, he must have used juju on them all, including the whites and arabs and asians... and recently in Canada, those folks there are the most gullible, to be paid to stage act and and their neighbours who knew these guys before they came to the HS must be paid too...

Weirdly, Sir John's and DB threads can't save folks from being deceived and brainwashed. Maybe they need pray harder. undecided
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 6:23am On Sep 17, 2014
Joagbaje:

What of the many healed cases from America ,Arab world , Asia, uk.? Can the whole world be deceived? Are you guys saying the name of christ has lost its power ? This is very funny.

What of the case if Mr Strive a multimillionaire who owns econet. He got healed in the healing school of heart problem . That's how he joined christ embassy . He testified with his own mouth. I recorded his audio on my iPad.

Members of the family of South African president got healed in the healing school. The wife of the South Africa president is now a CEC member. She sat in my front last IPPC . Her security aide sat by my side .

The judge who presided over Pistorius murder case on cnn is a CEC member. All these people experience the miracles in Cec. Can all these noble and intelligent people be deceived.

Why don't you guys for once maintain an open heart. With the understanding you may just be wrong .

Go to the healing school for a two week period with a sick person and come and tell us what you observe. That's all I am asking.

I did not say God does not heal on that post or anywhere on nl. Neither do I need information "reported" to you. Give us a day by day observation of what goes on in the healing school. Tell us whether the person you took there made the healing line. Tell us whether he was healed. Tell us what you observed of others who didn't make the line and why they didn't make it. Tell us what people were saying there. That's the only way to prove SirJohn a liar bc that's what he did.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 6:30am On Sep 17, 2014
WinsomeX:

Go to the healing school for a two week period with a sick person and come and tell us what you observe. That's all I am asking.

Even at that, you will not still believe. Mba said he took one there, did you believe?

I did not say God does not heal on that post or anywhere on nl. Neither do I need information "reported" to you. Give us a day by day observation of what goes on in the healing school. Tell us whether the person you took there made the healing line. Tell us whether he was healed. Tell us what you observed of others who didn't make the line and why they didn't make it. Tell us what people were saying there. That's the only way to prove SirJohn a liar bc that's what he did.

Tell us.... gossips! Get one of your friends who's sick and fo there first hand. Now, don’t forget to not poison their minds. Remember, it's free, just get your TP ready
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 6:39am On Sep 17, 2014
WinsomeX:

I have been there ,I saw miracles with my eyes. I have sent people there who came back healed. And many of them got healed before pastor chris even get to pray for them. A particular woman who had issue with blindness began to see in one of the classes of faith teaching. few days before pastor chris prayed for them . What can be stronger than the testimony from the mouth of a man.

We all heard the testimony of Mr strive . He Is one of Africa richest men. How much will pastor chris pay him to come and lie that he got healed. The hospital where he was billed for operation is a notable hospital in the uk. After prayers he went back there and the doctors were amazed .they had to refund his money which he deposited.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Gombs:

Even at that, you will not still believe. Mba said he took one there, did you believe?

The problem with them is not pastor chris. The problem with them is umbelief in the name of Jesus. If you check ,these people don't believe that healing is for today. They believe healing passed with the early church only. So admitting a miracle is an insult to their theology. Anyone who doesn't believe the word will never believe even in the face of miracle.

Luke 16:31
And he said to him, If they will not give attention to Moses and the prophets, they will not be moved even if someone comes back from the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2014
My request is very simple and I repeat it.

WinsomeX:
Go to the healing school for a two week period with a sick person and come and tell us what you observe... Give us a day by day observation of what goes on in the healing school. Tell us whether the person you took there made the healing line. Tell us whether he was healed. Tell us what you observed of others who didn't make the line and why they didn't make it. Tell us what people were saying there. That's the only way to prove SirJohn a liar bc that's what he did.

If anyone has done this, humbly provide information to this request in that simple order. This is what SirJohn did and to prove him wrong, do the same.

Please note that I am not requesting that you go and observe Pastor Chris, on that final day of the healing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by PastorKun(m): 7:13am On Sep 17, 2014
Joagbaje:

I have been there ,I saw miracles with my eyes. I have sent people there who came back healed. And many of them got healed before pastor chris even get to pray for them. A particular woman who had issue with blindness began to see in one of the classes of faith teaching. few days before pastor chris prayed for them . What can be stronger than the testimony from the mouth of a man.

We all heard the testimony of Mr strive . He Is one of Africa richest men. How much will pastor chris pay him to come and lie that he got healed. The hospital where he was billed for operation is a notable hospital in the uk. After prayers he went back there and the doctors were amazed .they had to refund his money which he deposited.

Mr Strive is one of Africa's richest men yet he could not afford to pay for his 5% equity in econet wireless Nigeria Abeg cut the the crap and stop. Feeding us with thrash. The fact that he is cec biggest mugu does not make him rate in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by PastorKun(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2014
Joagbaje:

The problem with them is not pastor chris. The problem with them is umbelief in the name of Jesus. If you check ,these people don't believe that healing is for today. They believe healing passed with the early church only. So admitting a miracle is an insult to their theology. Anyone who doesn't believe the word will never believe even in the face of miracle.

And he said to him, If they will not give attention to Moses and the prophets, they will not be moved even if someone comes back from the dead.

So not believing pastor chris fake miracles is now the same as not believing Christ Slowly but surely we now know who your god is.

4 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 7:48am On Sep 17, 2014
PastorKun:

Mr Strive is one of Africa's richest men yet he could not afford to pay for his 5% equity in econet wireless Nigeria Abeg cut the the crap and stop. Feeding us with thrash. The fact that he is cec biggest mugu does not make him rate in Africa.

Google is your friend! wink
Meanwhile, http://www.forbes.com/profile/strive-masiyiwa/

Quit hating, he is a mugu, n you better thinking, yet he's richer than your entire local government grin

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 7:54am On Sep 17, 2014
PastorKun:

So not believing pastor chris fake miracles is now the same as not believing Christ Slowly but surely we now know who your god is.

Joagbaje:

Do you have reading and comprehension problems? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Pennywise(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2014
PastorKun:

No. I think he is more of a dedicated employee. Kind of sincere9gerian without the scriptural support.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by dare2think: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2014
Pennywise:

For a long time joagbaje has been more or less the official mouthpiece of cec on nl. And i have followed most of his submission defending the occasionally indefensible. One reason cec haters despise him is that he is polite but tenacious with endless scriptural references. This makes him a trickish and annoying adversary.

Then comes mbaemeka who is the exact composite of what a true Christian should not be in being arrogant and abusive. I dont bother read him because nothing nauseates me more than a rude, offensive persona masquerading as a child of God- probably the result of years of brainwashing by his branch pastor.

This attitude bothers me because I have relations in different parts of the country that attend this Church. I hate to see their life condemned on account of behaviour they picked up in their place of worship.

In a nutshell!!

I have concluded that people should be left to their vices regardless of how absurd they are. To be honest, we need people like those you described as a case study regarding the potency of religion and it's adverse effects.

What surprises me more is that most of these folks have come across the stories of Jim jones and the other charlatan of Waco. Yet, this admonition of a mere man still continues!

However, it really should not be surprising because if folks can eat grass or commit suicide because another man says so in the name of Christ, what we witness on Nairaland is really minor brain-washing.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by shdemidemi(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2014
mbaemeka:

You bet it. I have been on NL longer than most of you and I don't have as many posts as some because I am not on every thread saying things that I haven't properly studied-something most of you are guilty of though some more than others.

Really!!! If that is so, you probably interpret scriptures through the lens of your sinful flesh.

mbaemeka:

Jesus gave instructions to his then disciples to go in 2's healing the sick and preaching about the kingdom. They didn't go around and expect sick people to just come to them spontaneously- they were sent to go out and heal them while teaching. .

What was the primary purpose for sending the disciples out, could it be to heal the sick or to herald a message?

Was healing an end in itself or a means to an end?

mbaemeka:
Besides, Jesus read Isaiah's prophecy and told everyone in the synagogue that the prophecy was fulfilled by his presence. He was basically asking the sick, blind, lame etc to come to him. they didn't just randomly come. So the fact that "Healing Ministers" today have schools for it doesn't make them wrong. They are bringing organization to it just like we have Televangelists today. I must not go about on foot to preach, I could do it via the internet or with a vehicle etc.

Too much inference from you, and that is the cause of the present muddle in the body of Christ. Like every jewish child that comes of age, it is required that you read a portion of the old testament. They gave him the book to read and he read.

If Jesus wanted us to have schools where healing will be done, I am sure He won't forget to inform us and how such schools should operate. Jesus never wanted to be popular for miracle or for bread supplied which were byproducts but for the WORD.

There is no excuse whatsoever for schools of healing, church of prosperity, church of marriage solutions- these are all distractions as far as the Word of God is concerned.

mbaemeka:
Jesus didn't use the internet to preach or teach.

The medium used for teaching shouldn't be the issue, what matters is if the (right) teaching is done.

mbaemeka:
Some sick people needed more faith to get healed. The man whose son was possessed by a deaf and dumb spirit asked Jesus to help his lack of faith- Unbelief.

I hope you understand these people had no Spirit of Christ in them like a christian does today. If you do not believe, you can't be in the faith let alone asking to be healed by Christ.

mbaemeka:
Did you notice Jesus asked the Demon never to enter the boy again? Why do you think he said so? because the demon could enter again and make the boy deaf and dumb as well as epileptic. That's why someone can lose their healing- Jesus is saying so again but if you have no experiences in casting out demons or praying for the sick, you would not know.

Can a christian be possessed by Demons? I doubt it very much, if you have any scriptural proof, please show me.

mbaemeka:
Jesus said that GREATER WORKS than the miracles he had done. The works meant miracles. The preceding verses 10 and 11 state so unequivocally. Jesus said the "Father in me (Holy Spirit) does the works" What works? The miracles, signs, wonders. In verse 11 he said even if you don't believe me, believe the works (Miracles) for no one could do what he did except God was with him.

Well, I have been around for a while, not once have I seen a man walk on water in the name of Jesus. I have never seen a brand new eye pop up from a socket where the eyes was previously non-existent. If we are not doing more works than Jesus did today, It's either we are not doing something right or we have misinterpreted what the scripture is saying. If we must mimic the apostles and Jesus, where is are those wow wonders that were recorded in scriptures?

All you seem to see when you read your bible are signs, disregarding why the signs, miracles and healing was done.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by jared007: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2014
This funny merry go-round thread is still on? undecided CEC haters don't u think its time we end dis thread? Joagbaje, mbaemeka and Gombs pls let's stop replying those knucke-heads

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Oyinprince(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2014
Gombs:

Do you have reading and comprehension problems? undecided
Exactly, that's what I was about to ask
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by LambanoPeace: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2014
jared007: This funny merry go-round thread is still on? undecided CEC haters don't u think its time we end dis thread? Joagbaje, mbaemeka and Gombs pls let's stop replying those knucke-heads

I think so too, no need keep being on the thread. Well Gombs, thanks for the Rhapsody of Realities thread daily updates, in spite of the derailing it suffered, you didn't reply them, neither did you accuse them, and yet, u still get "thank you" messages. Keep up the good work.

Sir John, inasmuch as your ordeal goes, it still doesn't invalidate the healing school or those especially whose faces are on the print and Internet from the healing school. But, I can understand your stand, believe me I do. Not everyone in Jesus' meeting got healed, but that doesn't mean Jesus was a scam. In all, may the God of spirit of all flesh hold you in his love, and may He console you.

For those who might have lost faith in the healing power of the name of Jesus, fret not, for God is not giving up on u. For those who love insulting MOG and ministries, keep on it, may God reward you also for your services.

For WinsomeX aka Drummaboy (as said here, but evidently so), may God reveal Himself to you in a special way. All to all who grace this thread, remain blessed. This is LambanoPeace signing out! Peace

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
WinsomeX:

You have my commendation for this. Especially the boldened. Bless you!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thank you sir/ma for visiting the thread, I've actually left this thread but for your mention. Remain blessed smiley
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by PastorKun(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Gombs: Thank you sir/ma for visiting the thread, I've actually left this thread but for your mention. Remain blessed smiley

Good riddance tongue
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pennywise:

It may interest you to know that barring today I would not have known this moniker neither would I have given any less of a damn hadn't you mentioned me and the reason is clear- you do not count. Someone who spends most of his > 3000 posts insulting dignitaries and talking about other men's matters doesn't even know what christianity is let alone who a christian should be.

Look at where you are standing to talk about being brainwashed, you that read a story on the Internet about a man's marriage and whimsically declared yourself judge, jury and hangman all in one. You are as guilty as the people you term brainwashed but yours is in the negative direction because you are brainwashed to accuse them for not being rebelious like you.

I am sure you would have preferred us to leave the scriptures and discussed spiritual matters by reasoning them out with the manly folly that most of you extol over God's word. Or maybe you would have preferred us to speak with less certainty and assertiveness so you would be consoled that everyone is as frustrated and confused as you.

Well, guess again, for the 'arrogance' that has you itched and throwing fits is the same one that makes demons fume and scamper which actually makes sense given that you belong in the same camp with them.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Shdemidemi, need I say more. You have preached on dispensations, replacement theologies, dual nature of the christian and the Pope being the anti-christ. All these easily come to mind. Maybe I should ask Trustman and WinsomeX what they feel about some of your scriptural positions if my interpretations is the issue.

Yes, other Sons of the Law were given the scriptures to read out but none of them ever spoke about fulfilling it that is why he angered the folks in Nazareth. In Capernaum, they were more receptive saying "he speaks with authority and not like the others [Sons of the Law]". They said this because he read scriptures and proved them to be true. He didn't say it wasn't for this dispensation or that.

There was a man named Simeon who said the Holy Spirit told him he would be alive till he saw the Messiah. Nobody was there with him. If someone today says the Holy Spirit told him to start a school and heal people free of charge, you would tell him to show you the word school in the bible. All such reasoning isn't about scriptures or the man in question as Joagbaje said. It is about refusing to accept anything that questions your theology regardless of the basins of scriptural references made in support of the concept you have endorsed as false.

There's demonic possession and then oppression. Demonic possession is not possible for a christian because the Holy Spirit cannot share his abode with the devil or any of his cohorts. The abode is the man's spirit. But demons can fasten themselves to a christians body and oppress them with sicknesses, diseases, accidents etc. Demons can also attack a Christians mind (which explains why some 'christians' talk the way they talk). In any of the cases above the wonderful name of Jesus is the solution.

The fact that you haven't seen eyes pop out an erstwhile vacuous socket doesn't mean it doesn't happen even till date. Perhaps if you see it you will call it magic and lying wonders. Whatever the case is it is better we did as much as Jesus did first before bothering about if we are doing greater works as he prophesied but when threads such as this or any others are created to question miracles and gainsay them, then we need not wonder why we are not achieving as much as Jesus said we would. The reason is flat out ignorance of scriptures and demon-induced unbelief- nothing else.

As per chasing "signs and wonders" lol, nothing could be further from the truth. Signs and wonders will accompany those who truly believe. That's what the scriptures say.

Selah!

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
jared007: This funny merry go-round thread is still on? undecided CEC haters don't u think its time we end dis thread? Joagbaje, mbaemeka and Gombs pls let's stop replying those knucke-heads

I shall heed your advice bro and bow out. Thanks and God bless you real good!

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by honeychild(f): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
mbaemeka: For example, believing that someone would use millions of dollars to organise a show where he and a few people stage-manage miracles when they don't get anything in return for doing so.

Who told you he doesn't get anything in return? For one he has hundreds of thousands of 'worshippers' who are ready to give him a substantial part of their earnings? Try and calculate what percentage of your earnings you use to partner the church each month....then say again thy Chris gets nothing in return for his staged miracles!

5 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by PastorKun(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
mbaemeka:

I shall heed your advice bro and bow out. Thanks and God bless you real good!

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
honeychild:

Who told you he doesn't get anything in return? For one he has hundreds of thousands of 'worshippers' who are ready to give him a substantial part of their earnings? Try and calculate what percentage of your earnings you use to partner the church each month....then say again thy Chris gets nothing in return for his staged miracles!

He doesn't get a dime from the partnership alms regardless of what you want to believe. I know so I can tell you.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
PastorKun:

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Thanks Kunleoshobi.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by shdemidemi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
mbaemeka: Shdemidemi, need I say more. You have preached on dispensations, replacement theologies, dual nature of the christian and the Pope being the anti-christ. All these easily come to mind. Maybe I should ask Trustman and WinsomeX what they feel about some of your scriptural positions if my interpretations is the issue.

That would be an unnecessary deviation from the topic at hand.

mbaemeka:
Yes, other Sons of the Law were given the scriptures to read out but none of them ever spoke about fulfilling it that is why he angered the folks in Nazareth. In Capernaum, they were more receptive saying "he speaks with authority and not like the others [Sons of the Law]". They said this because read scriptures and proved them to be true. He didn't say it wasn't for this dispensation or that.

Like I said earlier, it was a jewish custom that everyone read a portion of the old testament. They do that even till date, it could have been any part of scripture. Don't read more than what scripture allude into it.

Jesus told the apostles to keep themselves and the message of who he is away from the gentiles, is this statement still valid today?
mbaemeka:
There was a man named Simeon who said the Holy Spirit told him he would be alive till he saw the Messiah. Nobody was there with him. If someone today says the Holy Spirit told him to start a school and heal people free of charge, you would tell him to show you the word school in the bible. All such reasoning isn't about scriptures or the man in question as Joagbaje said. It is about refusing to accept anything that questions your theology regardless of the basins of scriptural references made in support of the concept you have endorsed as truth.

bro, Simeon never had the bible like we do today. God spoke to men differently in the past, He anoints and separates them temporarily to Himself for specific purposes.

Today, we have the bible- full and inherent.

Hebrews 1
1 In many separate revelations [[a]each of which set forth a portion of the Truth] and in different ways God spoke of old to [our] forefathers in and by the prophets,

2 [But] in the last of these days [b]He has spoken to us in [the person of a] Son, Whom He appointed Heir and lawful Owner of all things, also by and through Whom He created the worlds and the reaches of space and the ages of time [He made, produced, built, operated, and arranged them in order].

God is not a talkative like you think, the bible says He has spoken. It is left for us to glean from what was said and stop waiting to hear voices outside scriptures.

mbaemeka:
There's demonic possession and then oppression. Demonic possession is not possible for a christian because the Holy Spirit cannot share his abode with the devil or any of his cohorts. The abode is the man's spirit. But demons can fasten themselves to a christians body and oppress them with sicknesses, diseases, accidents etc. Demons can also attack a Christians mind (which explains why some 'christians' talk the way they talk). In any of the cases above the wonderful name of Jesus is the solution.

I hope joagbaje agrees with you on this one...

In other words, God and demons can cohabit in the same body?

mbaemeka:
The fact that you haven't seen eyes pop out an erstwhile vacuous socket doesn't mean it doesn't happen even till date.

I believe joagbaje/tbj/oyaks will go literally mad with the cameramen if they fail to view a miracle as real as that. If Jesus said it to mean what you think it means, I don't think we need look far back to the time of Jesus to find one proper miracle.

mbaemeka:
Perhaps if you see it you will call it magic and lying wonders. Whatever the case is it is better we did as much as Jesus did first before bothering about if we are doing greater works as he prophesied but when threads such as this or any others are created to question miracles and gainsay them, then we need not wonder why we are not achieving as much as Jesus said we would. The reason is flat out ignorance of scriptures and demon-induced unbelief- nothing else.

Now, gainsayers are to blame for the lack of real wonders like that of Jesus! ok

mbaemeka:
As per chasing "signs and wonders" lol, nothing could be further from the truth. Signs and wonders will accompany those who truly believe. That's what the scriptures say.

Selah!

May be the Jesus preached by Paul is different from your one.
Romans 8
17 And if we are [His] children, then we are [His] heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ [sharing His inheritance with Him]; only we must share His suffering if we are to share His glory.

Bitter truth, The caveat for reigning with Christ is there for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Topgainer: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
jared007: am not actually here to prove points or convince anyone to believe in pastor chris or God ...AM HERE TO LAUGH TO SCORN HATERS OF GOD AND PASTOR CHRIS WHO CAN'T SIMPLY MIND THEIR BUSINESS. U CAN'T STOP GODS WORK DON'T U UNDERSTAND??

Do you know that the Pastor that asked his members to eat grass also considers himself a Man of God?
The pastor will readily try to define who a man of God is and brandish the 'touch not my anointed' in the face of the outcry against his wickedness and his tendency to twist the Bible

The touch not my anointed is a gimmick used to put fear into people who will not only eat grass at his command but will be willing to go on shooting spree at his bidding, forgetting that Bible permits that False Teachers among the brethren to be exposed and avoided

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Kenny4lyfe:

You have my commendation for this. Especially the boldened. Bless you!

Please take up the request and give us a feedback on this thread. We are ready to wait. Here is the request again:

WinsomeX:
Go to the healing school for a two week period with a sick person and come and tell us what you observe... Give us a day by day observation of what goes on in the healing school. Tell us whether the person you took there made the healing line. Tell us whether he was healed. Tell us what you observed of others who didn't make the line and why they didn't make it. Tell us what people were saying there. That's the only way to prove SirJohn a liar bc that's what he did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.