Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. (44580 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Ladies, Whats Wrong In Approaching A Guy You Like And Telling Him? / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Atmmachine(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
#Story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by litetias(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: you are not kenneth. This is not a joking matter.
Where you really expecting to write this crap and then ''Kenneth'' would appear on Nairaland and then you guys would live happily ever after?
Get a life
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Atmmachine(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Please, help me.
How do i comment on a topic ??

2 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Alexk2(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op
E b lyk say na d 'no more Recharge card' dey pain u pass. Chai! Gals like recharge card eh.. pass phone sef
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by haibe(m): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: i am having that guilt that i made a good guy turn bad. That my actions may have changed him completely and other ladies may be victims of my actions towards him.

Awww trust me, I understand how this feels 100%. You are so right that other ladies may be victims of your actions, I have been in his shoes...Lol. But you didn't plan to double date, do you?
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by bharkarh(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

I wish...........hmmmmmmm......sigh heavily.

Kenneth wherever you are please forgivel

Liability I no kan understand you again, where you not the same girl that had sex with ur boyfriend bestfriend ??

Activate: Sine
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by haibe(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Atmmachine: Please, help me.
How do i comment on a topic ??

visit nairaland city, get a ticket and you will be given a form, fill it and submit to the given bank the sum of 100, 000 naira only. Drop your comment with the bank and it will reflect on nairaland.com within the next three working days. Do this for as much time you want to comment. Thank me later cheesy

4 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by slap1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
This girl again with her manufactured lies. As bad as Nollywood is, this shítty story won't fly with them.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by boboLIL(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Over mumu de wori yhu.....mtcheeew
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by NickiRoman: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
FAKE STORY BY A KNOWN TROLL

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Olyboy16(m): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Woran woran..ehh, wondas shall never end!!

'love is wicked part 1' starring kenneth, directed by liability.

..olodo oshi..go and carry your book!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by boboLIL(m): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kenneth ultimate search,,,,, d search beqins naw

2 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrIknowAll: Sorry...
eunisam: Sorry
una sure say na sorry* una wan write!!!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
You should have known better
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by chibwike(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
sunnydayasaba: What is this Nonsense doing at the FP.

MOD, Na wa for una oh...whats this now?
Lmao
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Stories like these make me feel bad
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2014

Your username will even make guys run away self.
I've come across people like you though! !!
What is your idealogy if I may ask?

I'm not abusing you but just saying my own.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
mrceo63:

No, Na first to comment
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by eunisam: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
mrceo63:

just click on the op's profile and read her other topics then come back and read her first line again.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pity

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Phoenixfrank(m): 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
You are just a materialistic LovePeddler, u fell for recharge cards. Such a slut with no guilty of cheating after 3yrs. If only u know how annoying and stupid u are to have posted that. so ignorant. These whores aint loyal.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance,
. . . . . . . . . . . . Liability, pls what do you mean by that sentence? He had his chance? Which chance/way pls? I'm curious!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by epospiky(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
firstEVA: He will call u soon, trust me, guys never truly forget girls they have a thing for
Aha! That's where you get it wrong. Your conclusion is based on the ones you've encountered. You could be making a great mistake by that judgement.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
eunisam: just click on the op's profile and read her other topics then come back and read her first line again.
wen i saw the topic i rushed to comment.. so i said sorry* myslfgrin bt after i read the story wic seem sm how, she dosnt deserve a "sorry" so i edited my comment.. so i think u did same thing..hmm checked her profil.. she reaily desrver sorry!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Chekitaut: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
firstEVA: He will call u soon, trust me, guys never truly forget girls they have a thing for
Correct...But be bold whereva condition you met him, with or without a lady in his life.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by haibe(m): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
KayNerT: Sorry but I'll have to deactivate this account, but I'll be close.

To be far from you is a nightmare.

Liability come and investigate if this is the Kenneth you are looking for.

This guy created this account just to leave a comment. .
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrIknowAll: No, Na first to comment
i tot as much bt i guess is booking space cos 0 page is past...
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
mrceo63:
i tot as much bt i guess is booking space cos 0 page is past...
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by debrihachi(f): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lol. ... hu answers liability? lmao. . sorry u hear.. but one wants a liability maybe dats y e left

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Facts About Women Who Are In Love / Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.