Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Crazy Things You Did In High School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Things You Did In High School? (33078 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2008

- Some FGGC boys all urinated in a bucket and left it to ferment for days before pouring it on some teacher.

- Same school, this boy used to mice his tin of milk and he'll still be taking from other people. When other guys found out, they filled his tin with ants without his knowledge.

- Carried some snoring guy with his mattress from his room to the center of an open field in the middle of the night - the guy fainted when he woke up.

- don't even get me started about werepe
______________________________________I did not do these things o ;D________________

only God knows what girls used to do back then

more?
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2008
- Got chased by the headteacher and deputy head, a whole crowd of us in school uniform where in one area our school had been forbidden to enter by the school otherwise could result in explusion, only 2 were caught, thank God I was not part of the two

- You know that whole thing where you soak water and soap into tissue on throw it on the ceiling for it to stick, yeah

- One girl broke open the school vending machine with a hair clip (Don't ask how) we then all took all the food and drink in it, when the caretaker came we ran like maniacs

- Egged a teacher's car (Was not part of this one o, just watched)

-Put one of my friend's tampon on my teacher's table at the end of class when he was not looking and left (He was a he)

Plenty more sha.

Those were the good ol' days.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2008
aiye le o.

- this greedy boy was always begging for food (always kept his) and would eat any leftover. So guys filled up a leftover meatpie with dead cockroaches and handed it over to him. Of course he dug in, only realised when he saw roach wings on his lips.

- it was April fools day so we hijcked this guy right from when his dad dropped him off and told him he scored 35points out of 40 on some very tough test we had a day before. The guy was really excited and started bragging so we decided to burst his bubble and told him it was a joke.

Guess what? - he actually scored 35 points.

think Im going to start some April fool thread now - enjoy
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by tangent(f): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2008
popping rubberbands until i shot my classmate's eyelid. tongue
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2008
On one of our highschool trips we went to spain for a week.

We were not allowed to leave our rooms after a certain time but not only did we leave the rooms, we left the hotel and mucked about.

Played pranks on other people by leaving messages under their doors pretending to be 'their secret admirers' and running (one girl actually fell for it).

Put barbeque sauce on one girls chair and she sat on it, eww.

Alot of girl's used to do this in school, used to pull up girls' skirts and reveal their underwear, one girl did this to me and I got so pissed, so when she was not looking, I did not pull her skirt up o, I pulled down her skirt, along with her knickers revealing her ass, hehehe, had a good laugh that day.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2008
well, no need to pull up skirts - we had mirrors back in the days grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2008
Lol you are not serious cheesy
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2008
I'm not proud of this but I once left a biro (pen) upright on a chair so some guy could sit on it. cry

All is well

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2008
Haba!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2008
I got an applause at the time (80s) - cos the guy was mean to everyone in class. had this rubberband that he used to terrorize us with.

But like I said, All is well.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2008
Lol, all is well indeed, cept for his ass cheesy
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by spikedcylinder: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2008
Aha!
Those were mystical times for me.

I went to FGGC Akure, an all girls school and I had fun!!!! grin grin

Lets see. . . .

~ I used my camera to take photos of my sleeping friends, especially when they were drooling and posted it on the announcement boards

~ Used to sneak out of school all the time as a day student and buy foodstuff that were all contraband

~ One time, my friend and I went to one teachers farm to steal his corn but when we got there, we found a scarecrow and thought it was juju so we got scared and ran back. Meanwhile our friends back at the dorm were waiting eagerly for fresh corn. We gave them "fresh corn" all right. grin grin

~Used to open my pillows and stuff it with all sorts of contraband, noodles, sardines, spices etc.

~Would go to the dining hall with my friend before the lunch bell goes and consume all the food meant for my table, heck sometimes, the food meant for my class. Then we'd go back when the bell for lunch rings and start swearing for the person that consumed our food.

~Used to form all sorts of songs for my seniors and teachers, especially if they were wicked.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2008
what yr did you leave akure? had a close cousin that went to akure as well so I know a whole bunch of her friends.

She went to primary school in switzerland, started secondary school in akure, can home for the holidays and was chasing snakes all over the place - she said she used to sleep with them back in that ur akure school
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hahaha, yeah we used to make songs for people cheesy

One song I remember, though we did not make this one

'Insert name here' be gone, your breath is too strong
Wait, come back, you need a tic tac
Not one, not two
You need a whole pack!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by spikedcylinder: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2008
I remember another one!

~ Permed hair wasn't allowed in my school but I used to perm my hair. So whenever we had inspection, I would sneak out of school or send someone to buy me beer. Then wash my hair with the beer to give it a natural look. The next day, my hair would be in my hands. grin cheesy

@ kokoye
Year 2000. Why?
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2008
A couple of use used to squat under the table and show each other our privates back in primary school. think it was myslef, some other guy and two girls.

I saw one of the girls several years later and she was too shy to talk to me and so was I.

I guess the memories came rushing right back.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2008
na spiky, you could not have met this cousin of mine - she left Akure in 1992. I used to go there every visiting day back then
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by spikedcylinder: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2008
kokoye:

na spiky, you could not have met this cousin of mine - she left Akure in 1992. I used to go there every visiting day back then

No, can't know her. I didn't get there till my SS1 in 1998.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by omoge(f): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2008
there was this uncompleted building in the school. students call it poultry, heard the school had a plan to use it as a poultry farm for agric students. however it was neglected due to financial reason. so some students use it as place to have fun. every other day the principal will show up on the assembly ground with pants, bra etc. asking who own them? it always made me laugh.

mixture of okra, okoho, amala, fufu and tuwo poured on some teacher passing by. not me but i watched grin

going to agric farm for practical and then branched to a pawpaw plantation during school hour. there was this baba there who always pursued us. that was fun  grin grin i joined them 2ice for this rendezvous cheesy
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by SeanT21(f): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hmmm, Let me see

1. I used to Skip Home economics Class all the time before the teacher came in. All The Females had to wait every Thursday after school to get taught how to sew.I hated it.I bounced out the door with the boys very quickly and ran home.

2. Me and 3 of my Best Friends(Edwina, Siatta & Blessing) in Liberia used to Join all our money together and Buy Rice and eat during recess. Me and Edwina used to Hide some of our money and buy Icy Cool Aid after School.

3. During Exam week, Me and my friends again used to write the History answers on our Thigh.Some other days, we would Write the answers on The Chair or Open our Copybook to the answer page and hide it under our feet.

4. We used to get beaten in School on our Behind and In our Palm.During Spelling Bee Week, We will go to the bathroom before The Spelling teacher came in the classroom.In the bathroom, We Stuffed our Panties with copy Books.That way we won't feel the Pain when Getting Whooped on our ASS.If We were getting whooped on Our Hands, We used to Spit in our Palms and rub it all over.In that way, The Stick or Ruler will slide off and we wont feel the Pain.

OHHHH JESUS, I miss Carver Mission Academy!!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Moyola(f): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2008
used to jump school fence embarassed
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Moyola(f): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2008
watch out for any gulr sittin wit her legs open,

n throw paper. . . . n run away tongue
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by SeanT21(f): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2008
Ohhh I have more,

-In 7th grade, We used to Write Bad words on Our Classroom door. Our Principal Used to Whipped the Whole Class since No one would Tell.

- My principal used to Leave his bicycle near my classroom Window. One Day, It was my turn to dust The Black Board. After I was done,I Put My hands on the outside of the window and Knocked The Duster over His bicycle. His whole Bicycle had Chuck dust all over it. Again,The Class was in Trouble.

My 7th Grade class was a bad bunch,
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2008
Na wah oooooooooooooo

I fear for you ladies!!!

There was a valley at the back of some girls' secondary school where they all used to go n commit attrocities. I once watched a some girl fight where they stripped themsleves naked and one of them beat the other to pulp then she poured sand into her mouth.

This evil genius lives in Baltimore as I speak - I sabi her very well

mean bastards grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2008
We were playing soccer on the filed one day when we noticed some palm wine tapper had left his bike and climbed up a tree to go get pami. Afriend got on the bike and started riding around the field - Come and see as the man on the tree was screaming like a goat about to be slaughtered - he couldnt easily get down the palm wine tree so all he could do was scream at tthe guy on the bike.

we laff tire.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2008
I used to miss lessons to catch grasshoppers cheesy grin and watch cultural dance practices. grin
I was always in the middle of fights, you dare not try me o cheesy The most funniest thing was that I wasn't even up to five feet grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2008
stillwater:

I used to miss lessons to catch grasshoppers cheesy grin and watch cultural dance practices. grin
I was always in the middle of fights, you dare not try me o cheesy The most funniest thing was that I wasn't even up to five feet grin

Lmao honestly cant imagine you in any fight cheesy
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2008
stillwater:

IThe most funniest thing was that I wasn't even up to five feet grin

Esu kekere ode grin
Owo o tori grin
Toromagbe grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by asha80(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2008
In FGC okigwe where i went the students ate in the dining hall and sat 10 per table.In my table there where 8 girls and 2 boys.

One day one the girls shared the food on the table and johnplayed (cheated) me and the other boy.O boy we mad but maintained because senior boys where there.this was morning food.

For afternoon food me and the other guy planned our strategy.The food was rice and stew.Immediately we were told to share our food i grabbed the rice while the guy rushed the stew.O boy see ninja moves.We share the food between 2 of under 15secs grin.The girls were just moping at us shocked
As soon as finished we dropped the empty pots on the table for them and left for another table with our moutain plate of food where some our friends where to enjoy are grub.

but we were punished well well later ooo.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2008
ibkaye:

Lmao honestly can't imagine you in any fight cheesy

You are not serious grin Don't try me oo grin

kokoye:

Esu kekere ode grin
Owo o tori grin
Toromagbe grin

Oga in English, jor.  grin God help you if it's something else grin Baba suwe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by omoge(f): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2008
check if anyone is sleeping
tear notebook and dust the duster for chalk
wrap it
put it on the person mouth
get the whole class laughing as the sleeper smoke grin
pretend as if i didn't do it  cheesy
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by SeanT21(f): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2008
Oh I used to Put paper in the moth of The Sleeping Beauties in My Class.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Daughter's Teacher Asked Them To Write "Who Is Evans?" / 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA / How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.