Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) (88363 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup / Nigerian Celebrities That Look Much Younger Than Their Age ( Photos ) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Many don't like to disclose their age, especially women. But for those that don't care what people think and decided to disclose their age, you will hear people argue that the age they revealed may not be their actual age. People term such age"football age".

These celebrities kinda look older than their ages.

DON JAZZY:
Don is 31 years. He was born on November 1982.
Don Jazzy once said that people think he's quite older and older women toast him because of that. Hear him:
"My face is hard and a lot of people try to guess my age. Some said I’m 35, 36, 37, 38 years. Some even said I’m 39. The fact is that the name Don Jazzy is always respected and they see me like an old man. I actually get advances from older women.

UCHE JOMBO RODRIGUEZ
"Another celeb that looks older is Uche Jombo, who is 34 years.
Few years ago when she was nominated for the Future Awards, people shouted and were amazed that her name was there, since they felt she had passed the required age for the award category, but Uche had to refute their assertion.
Uche reacted to the age controversies that trailed her Future Awards nomination in 2010 with the following statements:
''My age is my business and none else', that I don't talk about my age is because its not important. Over the years i have heard all sorts of number attributed to me but i have kept quiet because those who matter know how old i am. The future awards always verifies age before they accept nomination, people should leave me alone and face their lives and work because i face my work and mind my business. If i am 42,what does that make my mum? My mum is 52yrs old so will that mean she was twelve years old when she had me her third child? I was born on December 28,1979. My immediate older sibling was born in 1977 and my immediate younger sibling was born in 1981.I presented enough facts to show my real age so i don't see why people are petitioning the awards committee. Are they the ones who gave birth to me? I don't really respond to some certain things but this time it seems silence isn't golden. This is the fact,i am 31yrs old on my next birthday:Those spreading the wrong number should get their mathematics right. I have said enough on this issue, now let me get back to work,i am on location right now, this is so annoying but i just refuse to get angry, instead I say merry christmas to all my fans''.

CHIKA IKE
Chika is just 27 but looks a bit older than that. Chika was born on Nov. 8, 1985. Chika Ike had to upload her WAEC certificate online to prove her age sometime ago when people doubted her age. She received lots of bashing for that act.

DAVIDO
Davido is actully 21; he was born on Nov. 21, 1992. Fans doubted his age sometime ago and Davido had to post his passport bearing his age to prove his real age; people also bashed him for that.

OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE
Omotola is actually 36. That's her real age. Nothing like football age for her. But she looks more mature for her age. She once said in interview that she has always looked older than her age. Even as a teen, that she was taller and mature for her age, not to talk of now that she has 4 kids who are really growing faster.

JOHN DUMELO
John is the worst hit in this department. John celebrated his 30th birthday in Feb 3 this year. But he looks more than 39 years. It could be because of his plumpy nature or genes.

JULIET IBRAHIM
Juliet turned 28 in March this. The beautiful actress looks older than her age.

YVONNE OKORO
The sexy actress is 29. She was born in Nov 25, 1984. The actress looks older.

FLAVOUR
The singer loved by many women is just 30. He was born Nov 23, 1983.

UTI NWACHUKWU
Uti is 32 but kinda looks a bit older than that.

BRYAN OKWARA
The ex Mr Nigeria is just 27 but looks a bit older. He looks about 30. He was born on Nov 9, 1986.

TOOLZ
She's 32 but looks older. Maybe because of her body stature.

ENIOLA BADMUS
The actress is just 27 but due to her weight people thought otherwise when they reported that she is 36. But the actress swiftly countered that and told them she was actually 26 years as at that last year when the incident happened.

BURNA BOY
He's just 23. He was born on July 2, 1991.

NOTE : This is a counter thread to my other thread on Nigerian Celebrities that really look younger than their age:
https://www.nairaland.com/1892131/nigerian-celebrities-look-much-younger

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Don jazzy

Uche jombo

Omotola

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
John dumelo

Juliet ibrahim

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by osnova(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
FAT LIE

45 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Tval(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
YVONNE OKORO

UTI

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bryan okwara

toolz

Flavour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
burna boy

eniola badmus

chika ike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Onyiclassic(f): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wow
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by drnairalov: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Person go com tell me say Eniola badmus na 27 nd i go believe..i resemble learner...dat babe is 36.. dont argue.

So..my boss just fire me from my job...so i used d
fire extinguisher 2 beat him up because it was written
boldly on d body that

"INCASE OF FIRE PLEASE USE"

Now am in police van..atm..pls Why?? what
wrong did i do Nairalanders? i waz following
instructionz #injustice *crying

93 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Janeify(f): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
shocked.they look older than their age,especially the likes of don jazzy,eniola,burna boy and davido

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by hatux: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
I love Yvonne Okoro... Love her to death! Wish I could marry her, But...

13 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by omophunky(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
*Giggle* e no concern me.
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
OP add iyanya to your list! He is just 27 years old but look older!

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
LesbianBoy: OP add iyanya to your list! He is just 28 years old but look older!

does he really look older than that?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Bryan12(m): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
This will make frontpage but just incase
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:06am On Sep 08, 2014
lalasticlala:

does he really look older than that?
With his 'strong' face and abs he definitely looks older! Btw, my bad, iyanya is actually 27 years old just like bryan. So if bryan can make the list why can't he also make the list?

Also add cossy orjiakor she is just 29 years old!

9 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by EmmaOgbu(m): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2014
Waitin concern me?
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Believe this,believe anything.

Some are just being economical with the truth.

Because in entertainment,the younger,the better..

Imagine Don Jazzy claiming 31!

If I hear!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Darteyyyy(m): 1:34am On Sep 08, 2014
E go make front page

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Sijo01(f): 1:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Super Stories!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by themmyd: 3:19am On Sep 08, 2014
If davido is 1992 he should be 22 not 21

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by bruno419(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2014
too many stories happen for ojuo elekpa

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2014
themmyd: If davido is 1992 he should be 22 not 21
HE wil b 22 by Nov

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by sinokingz(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2014
I fit believe others but Burna boy 23 Come on he can tell a better lie

41 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Damianobi(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2014
I av always knwn Eniola badmus as a baby elephant

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Medunah: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Juliet Ibrahim, 28? Big Fat Lie

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Eniola really needs to watch her weight, she looks older than my mum.

13 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Forzap: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2014
Burna boy ooo grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2014
I op u preparing your 1st edition of magazine lalasticlala cool

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2014
Sexipea: I op u preparing your 1st edition of magazine lalasticlala cool
lol. mayb
Re: Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2014
lalasticlala: lol. mayb
U shld smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.